Sophie and Dave #49 Lying 9-5, what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, that's a great example of how she has no self awareness, how could she not realise how nasty she sounds there.. if she's trying to play the victim, she's not very good at it! The way she snapped at him šŸ˜³

Really hope he didn't eat that whole square, he shouldn't have been given that, at all.

And he still doesn't talk, maybe there's some disability he has that they don't know or care about.

:ROFLMAO: that's her trying to get another free holiday!

She probably does. But she doesn't actually do anything to improve herself. I sometimes wonder if she's trolling us, giving him that chocolate to make us angry etc.
oh yeah she will be acting it up on the videos more now to try and make it look like she doesn't care about the comments on here and you can just picture her telling him to act it up for the videos as well as if to say fck you kind of thing. That's the kind of people they are.
Exactly, that's a great example of how she has no self awareness, how could she not realise how nasty she sounds there.. if she's trying to play the victim, she's not very good at it! The way she snapped at him šŸ˜³

Really hope he didn't eat that whole square, he shouldn't have been given that, at all.

And he still doesn't talk, maybe there's some disability he has that they don't know or care about.

:ROFLMAO: that's her trying to get another free holiday!

She probably does. But she doesn't actually do anything to improve herself. I sometimes wonder if she's trolling us, giving him that chocolate to make us angry etc.
yeah it makes one wonder if she intentionally wants to come across as nasty in her videos and it's the way she will say something really insulting to him and laugh at the same time. I was at college with a female just like her and she was detested by the rest of the class and nobody would speak to her so she ain't doing herself any favours.
Yep Barney isn't talking for some reason, and even in that video with the caramel shortcake he just makes noises like a 5 month old would do.
Yeah hahhaa if she keeps telling them porkies she will be hitting Bondi Beach soon šŸ‘€ another freebie to add to her scamming list.
I can definitely picture her playing it up in videos in a negative way to take the piss now, because she's that kind of saddo for sure.

Reactions: 3
If having a baby meant getting inseminated by Dave, Iā€™d be sterilised :sick:
hahahahhaaaaa yes, he's fcking grotesque and the outcome really isn't good if i'm being honest šŸ¤¢which makes one wonder why soaf chose him to fill her bird baster šŸ¤¢ ewee fcking ewwwweee!!! i mean surely to fck she must have taken into consideration the fact that her offspring could potentially look like dave??, which he does.. must be devastating for her.

Iā€™m about 2 hours north of them - should i expect some movement on the Richter scale this afternoonā€¦ā€¦.
hahahhahhaaaaaaaa šŸ˜†šŸ‘i'm a 20 minute drive from them so there will definitely be lots of movement on that richter scale today, so yup we better brace ourselves for the massive tremors when dave gets up from the sofa multiple times to get himself a lemon and lime ice pop from the freezer šŸ˜±

I'm sorry I'm going to hell but
Barney just isn't a cute child at all anymore
I just look at him and see a mini dave, right down to his face when he opens his mouth when he's smiling eating the chocolate biscuit
And hes going to end up a child that gets watched for obesity and has decayed to hell teeth
yup, no you're right, because unfortunately he looks like his grotesque father, bright orange illuminous hair and bright orange spider lashes so yeah all you see is a mini dave, and when i see barney cramming food into his mouth with his hands it's just fcking gross šŸ¤¢

I can see her saying "put a baby in me, Dave", batting her cow-like lashes at him as she lifts her Amish dress above her ankles.
eweeeeee fcking eweeeeeeeeeeeee šŸ˜šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®hahhaaa

My 9 month old is a tidier eater than Barney šŸ¤¢
i bet šŸ‘ i actually can't watch barney eating because it makes me feel physically sick for some reason šŸ¤¢ and that has never happened when i've watched other kids eating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this Sophie away to give Dave the come onā€¦
I didnā€™t need this thought on a sunny Sunday afternoon
(and sorry Iā€™ve now passed it over to you guys šŸ¤¢)
She is ONLY broody for a specific type of baby though (girl, dark hair etc etc) .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can she not let Barney have his 1 day? šŸ¤£ itā€™s his birthday and sheā€™s talking about having another baby?? Just enjoy his day you lunatic

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Barneys birthday and sheā€™s wishing for another child. If that doesnā€™t scream ā€œI donā€™t like my childā€ I donā€™t know what doesā€¦ poor Barney.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The moment that youā€™re THAT boring that no fucker wants to make you a new thread šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Noticed how Lauren posted happy birthday to Barney and Nina/Jess hasn't...def something going on there?

Reactions: 4
Noticed how Lauren posted happy birthday to Barney and Nina/Jess hasn't...def something going on there?
Her mum has IG happy birthdays to wilfs last birthday and Penelopeā€™s last birthday but nothing on her Instagram from Barneys birthday

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her mum has IG happy birthdays to wilfs last birthday and Penelopeā€™s last birthday but nothing on her Instagram from Barneys birthday
Quire sad feel for poor Barney. I hope they do something behind the scenes

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No post of what they got Barney for his birthday. My bets is sweet FA because they'll say dlp is for his birthday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Jess has posted , bit late really might as well not have bothered ....hi Jess šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The browns just donā€™t fit the aesthetic they are like the daisy and Onslow of Mrs bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.