• Yes

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 87 36.0%
  • No but with a shitty pastel headband on

Votes: 146 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I feel quite emotional, I would like to dedicate the honour of the thread title to Soaf and Dave as without their constant lying I wouldn’t have this accolade.

Suppose I should try and recap

Disney, apparently they have booked for November (we’ve heard this all before) at a value resort (you know, the type of resort Soaf said she wouldn’t be seen dead in?). Have they booked? Who knows but at least sounded more convincing than before and a lot more convincing than the DLP trip they are supposedly going on THIS month.

The shop is on it’s 15billionth launch with the wonders of headbands gracing the shop front. They initially sold out in mins due to her only making 8. The next launch had more available but now the morons who will buy any old tat (and they really are tat) have dried up so have sales. There was also some cheap notebooks selling for astronomical prices which haven’t sold either. Barney has been helping with the shop by destroying some stock!

Dave has a job which apparently he has had for a while but the question still remains as to how they can afford to live let alone go to Disney twice? Dave is still auditioning with no success a bit like the weight loss. He is still claiming to be some fitness guru doing 30k steps a day and still seems to be putting on more weight.

Barney still is showing no sign of development even though they have now made him a real bed.

Soaf isn’t coping with Barney at all but has persuaded Dave that they need another Baby as of course she is fine about having a boy and not bitter about him not being the girl she manifested. Is she preggers already?

Chip is looking more depressed by the min, poor sod!

Apart from that it’s just been the usual lies and excuses that these two are now known for. Unless I’ve missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re soooooo boring

Sophie & Dave #50 it’s been 50 weeks since the last thread, like their work life and love life, the channel is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just googled littlehouseofmagic reviews and one of the top results was this thread 🤣

They’re soooooo boring

Sophie & Dave #50 it’s been 50 weeks since the last thread, like their work life and love life, the channel is dead
Will we see the 50th thread before they see the WDW 50th anniversary? No contest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fallen out of love with her home because she has too many dresses? Wtaf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Aka fallen out of love with her home as she can’t afford to do anything to it/with it and therefore needs to sell some sacks dresses to be able to afford another tin of pink pastel paint 😂

• Haha
Setting up the scenario for when they have to move back into MummyBelles. Purely because they have fallen out of love with the bungalow- definitely nothing to do with money!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Setting up the scenario for when they have to move back into MummyBelles. Purely because they have fallen out of love with the bungalow- definitely nothing to do with money!
Let's hope MummyBelle puts her foot down this time and says "no".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will definitely post those dresses out because they’re skint.

She probably didn’t send the Depop stuff because she had a bit of money then, but now there’s no little pot of gold to fall back on.

Reactions: 6
It looks like the Little Shop of Tragic is in a bit of trouble... operations currently not going to plan, exceeded throughput time and delays in shipping resulting in folk not receiving their purchases mhmm 👀 not good!
Also why does Dave refer to himself as a 'chunkier lady' in the video where he's trying on his gear for his Disney honeymoon? am i missing something here??? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shop update 1x headband sold

£18 worth of sales today

Hmmm fallen out of love with their home when they moved in June 2020 (premiered 9th June 2020 vlog). Has the landlord upped the rent or served them notice? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
And once again the question arises, how are they affording anything!!
Even if Dave had a job I doubt he'd be on more than minimum wage

Reactions: 8
Shop update 1x headband sold

£18 worth of sales today

Hmmm fallen out of love with their home when they moved in June 2020 (premiered 9th June 2020 vlog). Has the landlord upped the rent or served them notice? :unsure:
Where is the stuff about falling out of love with their home? No one could be dumb enough to fall for that could they? Or is she really that self entitled that she is genuinely bored of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.