Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to self - donโ€™t buy lilac headband as itโ€™s more than likely been licked, chewed, slobbered on and definitely modelled (so covered in dog hairs) on poor Chippy. Has she no shame in this is how she advertises her products?
He clearly didn't want her putting those glasses on him at the start of this old video either

Makes me so angry and so sad for him โ˜น I actually hate to think about what she's like off camera, I don't think she's a good or nice person, at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
WHO CALLED IT? ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’…
He clearly didn't want her putting those glasses on him at the start of this old video either

Makes me so angry and so sad for him โ˜น I actually hate to think about what she's like off camera, I don't think she's a good or nice person, at all.
Poor Chip, he always looks fed up in the videos. I can picture her sitting on her arse all day attempting to fashion them naff headbands and ignoring her two sons ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ถ in the process. God yeah ๐Ÿ‘€ she's all me me me!! a real wolf in sheep's clothing I reckon

dave is that you.. Iโ€™m sure some people may remember this person.. heโ€™s his twin from that pic you screenshot ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1334171
Oh look it's Mr Moneybags ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ I bet Dave would think that chunky neck chain was pure Epic!! ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
when was this and is this his intsa
Was his Twitter and only a few days ago I think - we have a lot of mutual friends and it popped up on my timeline ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit to say - he posted it a couple of days ago but this was sister act quite a few years ago I think.

Shop Update and with Sat being one of the busiest shopping days you would expect a flurry of purchases....

1x "Planner"

Total sales earned today ยฃ10.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#49 Disneyland's all lies, Tragic headbands a stupid size, Dave's job must come with fries.

Reactions: 8
Haha no chance would you buy anything off Soaf through her Instagram - probably given up on Depop after the bad reviews ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she needs to sell clothes with the shop doing "so well"...? :unsure:

Shop update!! Normal service has resumed.

ยฃ0 worth of sales today!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha no chance would you buy anything off Soaf through her Instagram - probably given up on Depop after the bad reviews ๐Ÿคฃ
Hahah I just looked at her Depop account!
why you would buy ANYTHING from her. Sheโ€™s useless. My favourite review was the one where Sophie found the missing parcel in her boot after ignoring the buyer ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.