Sophie and Dave #46 Shop is poo, no Disney for you, time to make baby number two?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats not actually legal though is it? I mean she can say what she likes but if buying online you have a cooling off/ rejection period sooooooooo……. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just another example of how the Ratbags family think they're above the law. The way they carried on during lockdown was absolutely ridiculous whilst the rest of us were doing our best to do the right thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
25829F37-136A-418F-B8C0-D380456D8AA9.png
For those that haven’t had the joy of this post ….. your welcome 🤢😡😂 REPEAT AFTER ME DAVE …..”I AM A SMUG twit AND I AM STILL FAT” 🥳😂

6870282D-9E30-414B-9536-4B278732960E.png

Just seen Lauren's luxury clothing £35 for a tracksuit that looks so chavvy. Sorry don't get it ;(
Luxury clothing brand 😂😂😂 £35 track suit …. Hmmmmm classy 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1104568For those that haven’t had the joy of this post ….. your welcome 🤢😡😂 REPEAT AFTER ME DAVE …..”I AM A SMUG twit AND I AM STILL FAT” 🥳😂

View attachment 1104570

Luxury clothing brand 😂😂😂 £35 track suit …. Hmmmmm classy 🤔😂
Yeah, Dave, a perfectly "regular" shop where a simple top or pair of jeans costs well over £100 each. You can look as smug as you like, mate, but you ain't fitting into no Next stock on the shop floor anytime soon (unless it's the toddler boy socks to fit your tiny feet).

Oh and just a little word about the closures on that jacket, they're not called "buttons". Absolute bloody idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In Dave's jacket post, he has put #50ibs, I thought he had lost 60+! He either lied or gained some back!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, Dave, a perfectly "regular" shop where a simple top or pair of jeans costs well over £100 each. You can look as smug as you like, mate, but you ain't fitting into no Next stock on the shop floor anytime soon (unless it's the toddler boy socks to fit your tiny feet).

Oh and just a little word about the closures on that jacket, they're not called "buttons". Absolute bloody idiot.
That is not a regular shop! It’s probably “big and long” 😂😂😂😂😂 or jacamo ? If that’s still a thing ? Look at the prices!! And also the size of the clothes in comparison to Dave ….. those clothes are large 😂😂😂 but you knock your self out Dave …. 🤢😳🤷‍♂️😂 surprised you can get those strong big muscley arms in anything 😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is not a regular shop! It’s probably “big and long” 😂😂😂😂😂 or jacamo ? If that’s still a thing ? Look at the prices!! And also the size of the clothes in comparison to Dave ….. those clothes are large 😂😂😂 but you knock your self out Dave …. 🤢😳🤷‍♂️😂 surprised you can get those strong big muscley arms in anything 😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I really don't know why they continually lie, they just make themselves appear even more idiotic. If such a thing were possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All has been revealed they have been to pizza express and Cheshire oaks designer outlet 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

62F19CF5-3191-4623-BFCE-09D13D25F635.png
5F0177EE-F1C4-42B3-B810-A7C859EE7355.png
CA027DA6-2E75-4709-A2E9-921220423BAA.png
Your welcome 🙏 😂😂😂😂 I can’t stand the smug twats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work full time and can’t afford to go to pizza express and an outlet mall so how do they do it when they have no income? It’s bizarre. Also, they’re definitely trying for baby 2 so she can claim more benefits and not have to get a job. It’s disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I work full time and can’t afford to go to pizza express and an outlet mall so how do they do it when they have no income? It’s bizarre. Also, they’re definitely trying for baby 2 so she can claim more benefits and not have to get a job. It’s disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.
Money is coming from somewhere!! Only fans ???? 😂😂😂 🤢🤢 we have full time jobs and a nice life but we work for it. She’s most probably knocked up already. She’s been all over him for a while 🤢 whilst she gets the seeds 😞 rancid 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How tit that the only time Barney leaves that bloody bungalow is to go out shopping! How come filming him at a play area in a shopping centre and hospital is acceptable but they don’t film him at soft play etc? Oh yeh because he never actually goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Barney could’ve gone to the field with Chip or a morning of mud/messy play. But noooooo. They drag him shopping. Poor bairn is only either in a pram, highchair or watching his parents parading around in clothes that either don’t fit and they can’t afford. It’s disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not being funny but Dave is clearly ginger???
And ginger is a recessive gene so you have it in you too Soph hun xx
Screenshot_20220305-193405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Eh? What colour does she think Dave's hair is?! You think she can't get any more stupid then 🤷
I'm just always baffled that she's been with a ginger scottish guy for 10+ years and she's confused as to why her son has red hair.

Dave is *strawberry blonde* obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.