Sophie and Dave #46 Shop is poo, no Disney for you, time to make baby number two?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave is still fat, Sophie is still annoying, Barney is still exploited and the dog is still ugly? Haha someone will be along to do a proper recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Shop recap - Since the valentine's day "sale" (where they sold 3 prints) there has been a total of one sale but don't worry she is nearly ready for launch number 2, apparently, but she was supposed to be ordering more keep dreaming prints however she hasn't as in reality it was just a FOMO ploy (or as I like to call it a LIE) that failed. She still has £1920 worth of sales still not sold.

Well done to @Disneylifeonly for the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap: disneys cancelled, still exploiting banners, trying to get pregnant for more content and Dave still hasn’t got a job / passed his driving test

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nobody wants those magic marker prints 🤣🤣
WHO WOUD?!?! 😆😂😂 there is a site called Canva, I use it for my work I do (actual business) and I am not kidding you... I could make that within 1 minute, go to a website online & just tell them I want the font in a gold foil....I can gaurentee you that is a 2minute Job. I do this DAILY. When she said it took her that long, I genuinely wanted to smash my head through a wall. SHE IS A LIAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I use Canva for work for posts and my designs which take 5 minutes are more exciting and probably more likely to be sold than her “designs”. She’s a shambles. He’s a shambles. Shambles baby no 2 en route I reckon. Must be, because they’re not en route to Disney anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when she said she wanted to go to Disney twice this year ?????? 🤣🤣🤣
I FORGOT SHE SAID THAT, hahahahahahahaha. That girl LIVES in pure delusion. She has a mind of a teenager. Her family must feel so sorry for her delusional world she lives in her head. I work full time. I work my ass off. I'm only going to mange taking my 8yr old to Disney next summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's right two trips to Disney this year but can't even get the first going. I am at a total loss as to how these two function. The fact they are failing at something they could easily have maintained with little effort is what boggles the mind. Plug the shop everyday in a three second IG post, drop a vlog a week. Actually DO what you say you're going to to do....most came to like them for more Disney content, now its crap for whatever little content is posted. Can barely hate watch .... I'll be honest I just wanted to see Dave sweating and chafing across WDW

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Where is she gonna get the cash for launch #2 - we all know that the proceeds from the first one have already been spent. How is she going to purchase stock?

I wouldn’t be surprised if everything was on pre-order this time! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think their latest vlog really sums up everything I hate about these two mutants. I don't follow them on anything but I couldn't believe they filmed barney in hospital like that, absolutely disgusting.

The way dave filmed sophie taking her pregnancy vitamins was pathetic. No one gives a tit about the two of them trying for baby number 2. All they want is a free ride.

Dave leaving for the gym and sophie saying good bye like he's starting a 12 hour shift. He still looks fat, duck knows what he's doing at the gym apart from sitting in the cafe if it has one.

The comment about Ukraine. She was sympathetic for about ten seconds and then started talking about how it would affect her.

I don't know how anyone can still be a fan of them. I like their disney vlogs, I love how excited they are when they are there but they are so unlikeable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Notice I said yesterday chip never gets out on a walk or somewhere to run. Today’s Instagram story- she’s out with chip in a muddy field and his ears and tail seem happier today. She’s definitely reading here. Hi Soaf!

Reactions: 17
Literally LIVING for all the new wolves right now.
I’m interested so… react to this post using the emoji’s

🤢 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2020 or BEFORE
😡 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2021
😂 - If you’re a new wolf in 2022

Got to love our ever growing wolf pack :).

🐺 WOOOOOOO (edit I’m a 😡wolf)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 141
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.