Sophie and Dave #46 Shop is poo, no Disney for you, time to make baby number two?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney's almost 2, he defintely should be starting to talk. But then they hardly talk to him so it's no surprise. He'll be talking in an American accent when he starts because he watches no much Disney.

Reactions: 11
Favourite film is Harry Potter?!? Sureee...
That child doesn't blink because he's always staring at a screen.

I know you shouldn't compare but I can't believe Barney is 2 at the beginning of July.
He seems a lot younger.

Reactions: 12
Barney's almost 2, he defintely should be starting to talk. But then they hardly talk to him so it's no surprise. He'll be talking in an American accent when he starts because he watches no much Disney.
My little one is 6 months younger than B and she says a whole load of words and expresses herself and her wants and needs now. All B has ever known is the I pad being shoved in front of him so not surprising to be fair.

Reactions: 6
Does that kid ever watch anything every other toddler watches? He doesn’t even watch Disney junior or anything CBeebies, it’s always what THEY want to watch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.