Sophie and Dave #46 Shop is poo, no Disney for you, time to make baby number two?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they read here alright and she should take notice of all the new wolves joining our pack! They will always have those die hard flamily members :rolleyes:but the fact that she has so much stock left from her crappy shop says it all really.

Literally LIVING for all the new wolves right now.
I’m interested so… react to this post using the emoji’s

🤢 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2020 or BEFORE
😡 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2021
😂 - If you’re a new wolf in 2022

Got to love our ever growing wolf pack :).

🐺 WOOOOOOO (edit I’m a 😡wolf)
It's a big fat :sick: from me!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I use Canva for work for posts and my designs which take 5 minutes are more exciting and probably more likely to be sold than her “designs”. She’s a shambles. He’s a shambles. Shambles baby no 2 en route I reckon. Must be, because they’re not en route to Disney anytime soon.
I think I will cry if she's pregnant. We are trying to conceive and we only get one chance a month because we are using a sperm donor so we have to time it perfectly. This month its a big fat no. She needs to stop acting like its so easy to get pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the dog gets to go run about and have fun but her son doesn't. I know they are only vitamins but in the last vlog it really annoyed me how she just let barney get hold of them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I will cry if she's pregnant. We are trying to conceive and we only get one chance a month because we are using a sperm donor so we have to time it perfectly. This month its a big fat no. She needs to stop acting like its so easy to get pregnant.
Yeah I hate how she’s just acting like it’s the easiest thing in world. She’s so smug about it just swallowing her pregnancy vitamins with a big grin on her face. We were pregnant at the same time but I unfortunately lost mine at 2 months and she was crying in videos because she couldn’t enjoy being pregnant because of the pandemic? And she didn’t get a proper baby shower- which she did 🤨 ok love x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Did they ever even book Disney?
I full heartedly believe they didn't. I really believe they picked a month, because she knew she was going to do the shop & she thought she'd have sales coming in through the roof. Either that or they DID book Disney, paid the £200 deposit. And just had the same plan, however obviously with sales NOT flying through the roof. They've had to cancel. They're an absolute joke. If you look on their social blade, they aren't even being paid £200 a month! I know social blade is just a rough, but it's never far off! So yeah, I honestly can't see how on EARTH they was thinking they could book ONE Disney trip this year. Never mind TWO!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Remember they were talking about going to Florida for 4 to 6 weeks and staying in a villa 😂😂😂😂
They are in cloud cuckoo land

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I detest the way, when she’s talking to the camera, he sits there like Big Buddha, nodding, with all his chins wobbling, trying to look sincere. What a pathetic excuse for a man. Could you imagine him living somewhere like Ukraine & being called up for military service? He should be ashamed of himself for not even having a job. He could be volunteering at one of the centres collecting & sorting donations for Ukraine but no, he’d rather sit in his fat ass guzzling food & talking shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I full heartedly believe they didn't. I really believe they picked a month, because she knew she was going to do the shop & she thought she'd have sales coming in through the roof. Either that or they DID book Disney, paid the £200 deposit. And just had the same plan, however obviously with sales NOT flying through the roof. They've had to cancel. They're an absolute joke. If you look on their social blade, they aren't even being paid £200 a month! I know social blade is just a rough, but it's never far off! So yeah, I honestly can't see how on EARTH they was thinking they could book ONE Disney trip this year. Never mind TWO!!!!
I'm firmly in this camp too. I think it was spouted as an idea to generate YouTube views and in the hopes the shop launch would pay for it. Even the planning vlogs were half-hearted with pretend phonecalls. She's barely done any promo for her remaining prints and there's no amount of marketing that would shift those Magic Markers.

And now "launch 2" is coming they're hoping it will pay for it. She's going to have to wish a bit harder on her manifestation pebble for this to work 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is how I see it too.
It was months ago when they came back from seeing family full of excitement to go that they probably thought they had plenty of time to pull it together but with neither of them working and time flying past they had no hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s very very selfish of her to speak of pregnancy how she does, she sailed through it. Her opinion doesn’t matter to anyone as pregnancy and child birth isn’t always like that. She’s portraying it to be some amazing, fantastic fantasy when actually it isn’t that at all for most. Don’t get me wrong having a child is amazing, I’ve got a 1 and half year old and, we had to have IVF with a donor egg and we experienced a rollercoaster of emotional trauma both before and after our pregnancy and the journey with a lot of failed rounds. I think it’s utterly vile how she goes along as if it’s so easy. And Sophie if you read this, I know you do, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. INFERTILITY is real, and it is a very common issue, don’t let your inner witch hurt people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember they were talking about going to Florida for 4 to 6 weeks and staying in a villa 😂😂😂😂
They are in cloud cuckoo land
And of course the problem is that the market is absolutely saturated with Disney vloggers these days. Some of them are actually nice people too that are fun to watch and have a sense of humour. Some even have jobs and explain how they afford their trips!

Meanwhile we have the Blinking Bellend and the Honey Monster who are both completely devoid of any warmth, sense of humour or likeability. It's no wonder people aren't watching any more when there's so much great content out there already. We don't care if they are or are not going to Disney now, they've missed the boat. No one cares. No one wants to buy your crappy merch. For your son's sake please get a job and start taking proper care of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you look back, the Disney trip video was straight after the legoland trip away disaster and her saying we know the vlogs are tit (but it's all the wolves fault!)

Then BAM they obviously panicked and fake-booked a disney trip to claw back the flamily and views 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is she so unaware of miscarriages! A positive test doesn't mean to get the baby!! If you are lucky yes but 1 in 4 pregnancies don't make it. 6 of mine have ended now :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Why is she so unaware of miscarriages! A positive test doesn't mean to get the baby!! If you are lucky yes but 1 in 4 pregnancies don't make it. 6 of mine have ended now :(
It's a family trait, Jess Ratbags is just as insensitive. It's clear that Mummy Ratbags brought her kids up to be selfish self-promoters with no interest in other people's feelings. It's horrible. I've shared my secondary infertility before, it's been many years now but it still hurts badly when people are so insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just seen Lauren's luxury clothing £35 for a tracksuit that looks so chavvy. Sorry don't get it ;(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m a few days late but just watching the latest vlog. These 2 just get worse as time goes by. No Dave, it’s not just because of covid you didn’t go to hospital, it’s because you can’t drive. Did Sophie have to phone mummy ratbags at 6am to come and pick them up. And missing a nights sleep - boo hoo when you can easily catch up the next day when most folks would have to go to work.

I’m not sure how these two could have any pride in themselves. Can you imagine when wee Barney goes to school and explains his mummy and daddy sit and stew at home all day.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.