Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Literally LIVING for all the new wolves right now.
I’m interested so… react to this post using the emoji’s

🤢 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2020 or BEFORE
😡 - If you’ve been a wolf since 2021
😂 - If you’re a new wolf in 2022

Got to love our ever growing wolf pack :).

🐺 WOOOOOOO (edit I’m a 😡wolf)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 141

Lizziexo

Ok I’ve never made a thread title suggestion before but I’m quite proud of this!!

Vlogs not made, Bills not paid, Return of the Turkey Baster Crusade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Reader130987

VIP Member
& all Soaf has is Amish sack dresses, a boring life with no true purpose and has to mount the belly mountain that is Dave to produce a baby. (I’ve been trying to work out the logistics in between heaving 🤢) There’s no way those two have sex for fun or for lust for one another - it’s a baby making or birthday once a year scenario definitely! 😂
Apologies in advance for the visuals, but I think I've cracked the logistics.

I'm pretty sure they do it doggy style (or "Chippy style", if you will 😂 ). Let's face it, she's too lazy to get on top and put a shift in, and she'd be flattened to an envelope were he to climb aboard instead. Few other ways would work either. Doing it doggy style, would have the twin advantages that she wouldn't have to exert any energy (a key requirement for Britain's laziest woman), nor would she need to see Tubs' face. As he's ploughing her with his chipolata, she could just merrily dream of purchasing pastel Amish sacks using Klarna and future trips to Disney, ignoring the thwack of his belly against her behind. Incidentally, he could, at the same time, dream of rugged men on Grindr and lemon iced buns from the Co-op, rather than stare into the owl eyes of doom.

You're welcome ;)😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I honestly can't believe they're thinking about a second baby when he's so far behind developmentally.

They seem to just stick him in front of a screen eating crap food everyday. He can't dress himself properly and the only noises he makes are these random high pitched squeals.

By his age most people tend to have a real job, most likely be able to drive and be a functioning member of society, but he just sits there doing fuck all and I can't see him catching up at this point.

How they can add another child into the mix when dave is so far behind already is just beyond me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
So who wants some fun facts
Since their first upload of the Year, on the 5th of Jan, they have uploaded a total of 10 videos
The video lengths come to a total of around 128 minutes
Say an hour of editing per video (being generous) and, again, being generous, 2 hours worth of filming per video
That brings us to a total working amount of time of 30 hours, between 2 full time adults and we are 13 weeks into the year which averages 2.3 hours of work a week. So 1 hour and 4 minutes of work each per week.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Dave is still fat, Sophie is still annoying, Barney is still exploited and the dog is still ugly? Haha someone will be along to do a proper recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Not being funny but Dave is clearly ginger???
And ginger is a recessive gene so you have it in you too Soph hun xx
Screenshot_20220305-193405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Donald73

VIP Member
I’m nowhere near up to date on the thread so sorry if it’s already been shared but Dave replied to someone I know on Twitter so it popped up on my newsfeed. It brightened my day to think of his face during this audition. Should’ve wished on a fucking pebble my man.
Soooooooo what I read from this is that Dave has a habit of publishing/posting things that he is ‘positively visualising’ happening, before or without them ACTUALLY happening...

How‘s that 60pound down doing there David???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

S1920

VIP Member
Why is she so unaware of miscarriages! A positive test doesn't mean to get the baby!! If you are lucky yes but 1 in 4 pregnancies don't make it. 6 of mine have ended now :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

lauren119966

Chatty Member
998C8A0F-19D4-4DA6-B593-6E67A9984E42.jpeg

I’m also sick to death of her hideous sister for shaming mums for formula feeding their babies. They both need a good slap.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
He really just is a fat idiot - there are no other words for him tbh
I hate that he winds me up when he mentions pre workout
It’s not a pre workout this cunt needs it’s his jaws wired shut
He is obviously a secret eater
I’m a lazy bastard but even I can lose a good bit of weight by diet
Rant Over for today 😂😂😂😂 sorry for all the expletives but that’s the Glaswegian rippin right out of me today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I detest the way, when she’s talking to the camera, he sits there like Big Buddha, nodding, with all his chins wobbling, trying to look sincere. What a pathetic excuse for a man. Could you imagine him living somewhere like Ukraine & being called up for military service? He should be ashamed of himself for not even having a job. He could be volunteering at one of the centres collecting & sorting donations for Ukraine but no, he’d rather sit in his fat ass guzzling food & talking shite.

• Heart

Tiptopcat

A 12 minute vlog of utter shite. Barney in a baby grow that Is way too big, running around the kitchen waiting to trip or slip over the feet of his sleep suit. At the Trafford centre when Barney should have been in bed. No coat, matted hair and a dirty face - feral child. They all had a burrito which is a very odd thing to give a one year old. His eating habits and table manners are dreadful and I’m sorry to say he’s not a likeable child and it’s down to bad parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart