Sophie and Dave #43 Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Beige Bungalow boredom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m not the most organised person in the world and I never ran out of nappies! I would be panicking if I got down to the last pack.

that lad is way down the list of priorities. Wonder if the useless mother ever runs out of tea bags

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think what she needs in her life is a planner to write all these things down! Maybe a nice pink one that could also help with fictional Disney planning as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't have kids. Is it normal to completely run out of nappies that you have to rush to a shop?
Surely it's a standing item on the shopping list.
No, it’s not not normal. Each to their own but I buy nappies with my weekly shop regardless if we’re running low or not. My little boy goes to nursery 3 days a week so I like to make sure we have plenty because we have to provide them with nappies for him there too. But even if that wasn’t a thing, I’d like to think I’d always have at least 1 pack at home

Reactions: 17
If you put your failings out for thousands of people to see, lots of those people will have a problem with it and some of them will comment on it, especially where a child’s welfare is concerned.

And with the horrific stories of child neglect and abuse coming out recently, and I am NOT saying anything they have done is in the same league, but it’s forefront in people’s minds right now.

They have shown a pattern of not really being bothered to go above and beyond for their child, and that’s unusual for insta parents in particular.

(I know how hard all the parents in this thread work for your children ❤)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Truth hurts Sophie. I was so tempted to message her and ask about boundaries but I wouldn't want to be a nasty wolf asking a reasonable question to just get blocked.
I do feel sorry for all these insta babies that will one day be adults with average jobs and lives, embarrassed that their parents decided to make a living off exploiting them for views/money.

Like someone else said, it probably is an innocent mistake to forget nappies but they literally do duck all so it's not like they have q lot to juggle. It sums them up really. It's not about 'mum shaming' .

Reactions: 19
They probably use the cotton supplies for her products to wipe their bums with when they run out of loo roll.

And yet, they'll still have people like Cindy & Denny from Texas commenting, 'Oh don't worry, hun, we're just happy to be able to support your little venture. If your products come with skiddies, then so be it. It's like having a piece of you with us".

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You've run out of nappies so you go to Aldi and buy ONE pack. Why not stock up? Seriously, zero brains. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They probably use the cotton supplies for her products to wipe their bums with when they run out of loo roll.

And yet, they'll still have people like Cindy & Denny from Texas commenting, 'Oh don't worry, hun, we're just happy to be able to support your little venture. If your products come with skiddies, then so be it. It's like having a piece of you with us".

:sick:
Cindy and Denny from Texas ahaha perfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It never ceases to blow my mind how completely and utterly USELESS the pair of them are. They can't even accomplish the basics in life.

ETA: Bet Deadbeat Dad was irritated that he had to climb out of his sick pit on a Sunday morning, to keep his son in the bath until Owly returned.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wrap my head around it. Wouldn't you reach into the box of nappies last night, see you've taken out the last one and think 'omg' and go to a 24 hour tesco before the morning hits? Unless Dave does all the nappy changes, failed to mention it because he's a melt and can't drive himself to the shop?

Reactions: 36
Sorry Sophie but it’s not mum shaming when people are calling out literal neglect. Having the basics for your son should be an absolute priority! Poor Barney.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No doubt later we will have Dave saying what a rock star his wife is for managing to get out of bed and leave the house at that time to go and buy nappies. He will say how tiring it was supervising Barney on his own for half an hour whilst battling his serious illness and will have to take himself up to bed for the next 3 days.

you are an inspiration to us all 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have run out of nappies before, thinking there was a pack but the bastard plastic was just standing perfectly even though it was empty. But then I’ve always got a handful in the nappy bag or in the nursery bag until I can get to the shops at a decent time. Surely there is one nappy somewhere?

Reactions: 18
She's bold posting that and expecting sympathy, it will be a very mixed bag of replies she receives and a huge blocking spree will follow.

That guy is bang on, she is not being funny or endearing. Barney is neglected, not to the extremes we have seen in the media recently (thank God) but his needs, both emotional and psychical, are neglected day in and day out. Yet she thinks she is the one who needs sympathy and support from the public!? She believes that a person advocating for Barney needs shamed!? She boils my blood.

And also, who in their right mind waits 30 minutes for the tills to open!? Just go somewhere else.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t think he’s ‘mum shaming’ at all. This situation has probs put him at breaking point where we’ve all been with her and felt like saying something but even still, I don’t think it’s been said in a brutal way. Just honesty can hurt. She can’t take any advice or criticism can she. She gets so defensive so quickly and genuinely believes people are doing it to be nasty or spiteful when they’re just speaking the truth. Delusion at its finest!

Reactions: 14
No Sophie, mum shaming is someone commenting on choosing to bottle feed instead of breastfeeding.
Someone calling you out for not having basic essentials for Barneys wellbeing is you being held accountable NOT you being "mum shamed"
We order Thomas a new tub or formula as soon as one is half way down.
We let ourselves only get down to the last pile of nappies in our Kallax cube where we store them before buying new ones, and that is us being disorganised.
My partner also works full time 8-6 Monday to Friday and he had his booster yesterday which has made him very unwell and guess what he's doing.
Hes went to do Christmas shopping and pick up the items we got for baby from Lidl whilst I watch Thomas and do our food shop online, where ill be ordering formula.
I still dread to think what pathetic attempt they'll do for Christmas for Barney, poor mire will probably be lucky to get a pack of socks

Not shaming anyone who may only be able to afford that btw, but let's be honest, soaf should have been buying little bits for barneys Christmas by now instead of 100s of stuff from asos for herself.

Reactions: 22
C'mon guys running out of nappies is the MOST exciting thing to happen in the beige bungalow for months ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have run out of nappies before, thinking there was a pack but the bastard plastic was just standing perfectly even though it was empty. But then I’ve always got a handful in the nappy bag or in the nursery bag until I can get to the shops at a decent time. Surely there is one nappy somewhere?

that was my first thought! How do they not have spare nappies in barneys nappy bag?? Just goes to show they obviously never take him anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.