Sophie and Dave #43 Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Beige Bungalow boredom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL the prices!!!! Worst thing is the little sheeple followers will pay it. She could probably even charge more if she wanted. And they would still pay it.

Reactions: 12
Might send a letter to her returns address telling her what a sly, greedy little goblin she is. I’m genuinely disgusted at the prices of everything. Plus postage of £2.99 ON TOP of the items. Might also send her some of my dogs turd covered in sprinkles and glitter as an extra little gift too x
Make sure to “forget” to put a stamp on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t believe she’s charging those prices for that tat?! JUST GET A REAL JOB LAZY ARSEHOLES.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant see that sister ratbags has shared her sisters new venture. Shes mentioned Soph in a post about her daughter but not her new 'shop'. I bet she wouldn't be seen dead with any of that tat.

Reactions: 12
The prices! I thought it was bad that a insta boutique was selling a dress for £75 when I got it on Ali express for £30. But the prices for a poster and a bag for life? And not even a frame!

Reactions: 10
100% BS that she sold out of the home prints. I went on at 18:00 on the dot (im ashamed of myself) and it said sold out then

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.