Sophie and Dave #43 Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Beige Bungalow boredom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more and more convinced there is no business (buisness).
1. Why the secrecy? Surely in September she would reveal the products for market research. Get a feel for interest. She could have massively over or indeed under ordered stock based on the research.
2. How does she even know what she wants to sell will even sell?
3. Who the duck launches a business a week before Xmas? Insanity.
4. Who the duck launches a business the week after Xmas? Insanity.

My guess for them will be the non existent WDW holiday gets cancelled and she can blame it on the non existent supplier not delivering her non existent product.
It's an easy out for her as the idiot flamily will lap up her sad face on Instagram and YT and be full of sadness at the ruined dream of Banners first trip to Disney.

Watch this space!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm more and more convinced there is no business (buisness).
1. Why the secrecy? Surely in September she would reveal the products for market research. Get a feel for interest. She could have massively over or indeed under ordered stock based on the research.
2. How does she even know what she wants to sell will even sell?
3. Who the duck launches a business a week before Xmas? Insanity.
4. Who the duck launches a business the week after Xmas? Insanity.

My guess for them will be the non existent WDW holiday gets cancelled and she can blame it on the non existent supplier not delivering her non existent product.
It's an easy out for her as the idiot flamily will lap up her sad face on Instagram and YT and be full of sadness at the ruined dream of Banners first trip to Disney.

Watch this space!!
Whilst I completely agree with you on this there is one explanation that covers all of your questions.

She is deluded and thinks she has a product that is such a revolution that everyone would try and copy her before she corners the market! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously Soph if you’re just going to sell a Disney print that someone else has drawn with a matching T-shirt, just get a job in Primark ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the half wit flamily pay her upfront for her merch & tell her to post it when it’s ready! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't have kids. Is it normal to completely run out of nappies that you have to rush to a shop?
Surely it's a standing item on the shopping list.

Reactions: 17
What a carry on. What if he’d pooped just before bedtime last night or had a leaky wee during the night. Would Banners have had to sit in the bath for hours until the morning. God help her getting orders out when she can’t even keep stock of nappies right!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What a carry on. What if he’d pooped just before bedtime last night or had a leaky wee during the night. Would Banners have had to sit in the bath for hours until the morning. God help her getting orders out when she can’t even keep stock of nappies right!
Not to mention they have been gifted free reusable nappies in the past

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't have kids. Is it normal to completely run out of nappies that you have to rush to a shop?
Surely it's a standing item on the shopping list.
No it’s not normal at all, but is typical of these brainless pair!!

My mam had my toddler niece staying a few days and said she needed more nappies was running low so I took my sister off to Boots to get 2 big boxes. Her idea of running low was she had most of a full box (which each contains 2 packs and could be 60 nappies ish in).

You just don’t allow yourself to run out of staples. Nappies and wipes and baby food if you’ve a baby, milk, bread, loo rolls etc otherwise. You keep a close eye on those things.

It’s like toilet roll, you’d never let yourself run out of that. I’ve to go get the rest of the Christmas dinner bits during the week and I’ve noticed this morning we have 8 loo rolls left, that’s about as low as I’d let myself go tbh so will add another big pack to the list.

Reactions: 19
Their heads must be in the clouds. I’d buy more when I was away to open up my last (massive) pack. And I was working full time. With 24 hour shops and online ordering, there’s no excuse. Poor Banners when he heads off to school and needs to take things - gym kit, snacks etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They really think being useless/lazy/unorganised is endearing don't they?
I just find it beyond annoying! They’re children acting as grown ups. Though I’m pretty sure my child could probably do a better job.

Reactions: 12
I could understand working parents, or those who are caring for a child at home on their own, absentmindedly forgetting to stock up on nappies because they've been busy and life is hectic. HOWEVER, I give this pair no "grace" (her favourite expression). There are two of them, at home, all day, doing nowt else but sitting on their rotund backsides watching Disney films on a loop. They have no excuse other than laziness and sheer disorganisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Dave was sent round to the co-op for nappies and he came home having spent all the pennies on schnaaaacks.

How’s the home gem doing……..
It must be months since we last saw inside the garage. Has it been repurposed (the gem been sold on to make money for the Etsy shop)?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No it’s not normal at all, but is typical of these brainless pair!!

My mam had my toddler niece staying a few days and said she needed more nappies was running low so I took my sister off to Boots to get 2 big boxes. Her idea of running low was she had most of a full box (which each contains 2 packs and could be 60 nappies ish in).

You just don’t allow yourself to run out of staples. Nappies and wipes and baby food if you’ve a baby, milk, bread, loo rolls etc otherwise. You keep a close eye on those things.

It’s like toilet roll, you’d never let yourself run out of that. I’ve to go get the rest of the Christmas dinner bits during the week and I’ve noticed this morning we have 8 loo rolls left, that’s about as low as I’d let myself go tbh so will add another big pack to the list.
I can see these two brainless idiots running out of toilet roll regularly based on this situation. I can just imagine Dave's voice ringing through the house... 'SOOOOOOOOAAAAF... Gonna neeeed you to nip to Co-ooop... Ate a lot of prohhteiin powder and schnaacks last night and it's not pretty in here....'

She thinks these things make them so relatable but it just reinforces the fact that they are terrible parents and massively irresponsible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She thinks these things make them so relatable but it just reinforces the fact that they are terrible parents and massively irresponsible.
So long as we don’t start getting the Knee Deep In Life “relatable” content with Soaf and Dave in the bath trying to rid themselves of bum worms 🪱🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting that telling her 27k+ followers that Barney had a poo explosion, and a photo of him in the bath doesn't fall under her well thought out "boundaries" and privacy.

He probably had the shits because they fed him loads of sweets and ice cream at the panto

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He probably had the shits because they fed him loads of sweets and ice cream at the panto
“Oh no they didn’t” 🤣.
(But we all know they totally did). Can’t wait to see that vlog with Dave explaining technical bits of the theatre to us like the West End star that he is 🤦‍♀️🤣

edit - just noticed this…….
Anything that doesn’t fit their narrative is mum shaming!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.