Sophie and Dave #43 Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Beige Bungalow boredom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 43 of the sOAF and oaf shitshow.

What’s been going down with the browns? (I’ll let you have that one for your podcast title Sophie)

-Soafs secret project IS STILL not released... Tattlers have many theories about the reason behind this but the general consensus is that she is a lazy mare and has no money.

- The upload schedule is as frequent and disappointing as daves sexual prowess.

- We still have absolutely NO clue how they are affording to live and at this point have basically given up speculation.

- Their planned Florida trip is coming soon. Rumour has it Sophie brown and her magic garden rock are responsible for manifesting the omicron variant so they don’t have to go.

Congratulations to @Suecee for the winning thread title!

Also thanks @daveybrownsburiedpeen for this gem...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wee bit silly but I really want to know what she’s created - not silly enough to buy anything though! Surely it would have been in her interest to do some market research. She could have shown some designs / products pre manufacture on her blogs and asked what (if anything) her followers would like. I think either she has no money to follow through on the order into stock or things look a bit crap and she’s worried (which means they must be super crap as I’m not sure of her standards)

Reactions: 5
Wee bit silly but I really want to know what she’s created - not silly enough to buy anything though! Surely it would have been in her interest to do some market research. She could have shown some designs / products pre manufacture on her blogs and asked what (if anything) her followers would like. I think either she has no money to follow through on the order into stock or things look a bit crap and she’s worried (which means they must be super crap as I’m not sure of her standards)
Not silly at all! I feel exactly the same way just by how long it’s taken, the back and forth, to see how true these excuses are, also want to know why she didn’t just release the products she’s done rather than wait!
i think one must be a print? Or even two are prints? A calendar or desk organiser as I feel this would only need one design as all the pages could be the same as I don’t think she has the thought process to create multiple designs and then there was thing about cotton? Could it be socks 😂 or a t shirt with a print on it etc, what does everyone else think??

Reactions: 4
I reckon it's 2 x print, a pink planner type thing and a t-shirt or tote bag.
I think a t-shirt though because she mentioned the colour faded when she washed it one time so wasn't happy.. could be all lies though 😂
I don't know why people are saying well done on that post about it not launching.. she's not done anything?

Edit.. typos 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If it’s a planner - will it just be a blank notepad with a castle and “planner” on the front? I know Adam Hattans not to everyone’s taste but I quite like him and he does do some homework / engage with his audience a bit and his planner wasn’t perfect but something people would pay around £10. I wonder what her pricing will be like. When we can get Disney T-shirts from Primark for £4 - it’ll have to be something decent as she can’t compete with that pricing. They annoy yet fascinate me at the same time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if they are advertising furbo. They admitted in a vlog that it was just sat in their cupboard unused months ago! Why would they even need it, they don't go anywhere!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As if they are advertising furbo. They admitted in a vlog that it was just sat in their cupboard unused months ago! Why would they even need it, they don't go anywhere!
The stuff they’ll do for a penny or two! I hope this influencer culture is over before long - I have no faith in half the things sold in this method. They’re not doing it as they believe in it - it’s purely for the
£$£

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah it was definitely in a vlog once stuffed in a cupboard next to the crispy straws. I think we all know Chip would be up on the counter straight away if he knew something contained treats when he can't even a resist a jar of pesto on the side!!
Eugh what a weird existence.

• Haha
I just googled furbo because never heard of it and they’re offering 48% off anyway 🙄

• Haha
What on Earth do the folks who never leave the house without their dog need this for. Chip is never out of sight. I wish companies would select folks who represent their company well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Lala22 Great roundup and well done to @Suecee for the thread title.

Surely the products would have a link to them all and so she can't release the others until this arrives. I suspect it's all the same design as others have speculated and she has certainly hinted at a planner for one, which still makes me lol that she is doing a planner, the person who can't even get on a plane in time. Of course it could be she just has this magical plan in her head and can't possibly do it without everything being perfect (we would be waiting a bloody long time if this is the case!).

As for companies being represented by these two, I suspect they don't have a clue as they will probably go to Corner London and it is them that would pass it on to SAD.

Sophie and dave strike me as the type of people that only ever clean the house if people are coming round, and it'll never be a proper clean

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yay, I won. Thanks.
That means I've achieved way today that those lazy gits have in the whole of 2021 🤣

That’s dirt and gunk along the side edge of the counter, grime build up in the furbo pic. Place just looks pure grubby.

My flat is pretty clean all the time, occasionally parts get untidy especially the kid’s room however the main rooms are always fit for anyone to come in. Will be doing the Santa Scrub starting tomorrow though to have it sparkling so I’ll have nothing to do over my break from work, washing is done every couple days as needed, I can’t see how 2 unemployed adults (the tit you pair put out is NOT a job - don’t insult our intelligence!) can have weeks worth of washing piled up!!

If it’s a planner - will it just be a blank notepad with a castle and “planner” on the front? I know Adam Hattans not to everyone’s taste but I quite like him and he does do some homework / engage with his audience a bit and his planner wasn’t perfect but something people would pay around £10. I wonder what her pricing will be like. When we can get Disney T-shirts from Primark for £4 - it’ll have to be something decent as she can’t compete with that pricing. They annoy yet fascinate me at the same time 🤔
I admittedly like Adam too, and at least he's put in the work and research to have a quality product (before all of the changes, at least).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.