Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
Sophie and dave #44- flogging tat, daves still fat, secret project-Wtf is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

cobette

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I can only imagine her having boys. Got visions of them being like the Weasleys in 10 years time.
' Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, square eyes, melty puffs in hand... and a floral baby grow. You must be a Dressing-Brown.'

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Your story is very sad but you don't have to preface every single message with your life story. This is about S&D, not you. It comes off a bit as compassion fishing
this is so bloody nasty and I seem to recall most of your messages are passive aggressive or disagreeing with everybody and sympathising with Sophie and Dave!

We all talk about our lives on here and often relate them to what Sophie and Dave are doing!

Sending loads of love to @Ch21 i think we all think about you after what you’ve been through and hope you are doing ok! Please don’t feel you can’t speak your mind on here 💕 I think we are a very supportive bunch on this thread. I think you need serious help to be awful about someone when she lost her husband in really horrible circumstances 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 58

disneys

VIP Member
Their travel day is more like …

wake up late. Put on an inappropriate dress or sproutfit for your flight. Get an insta in the airport with your pastel cases. Wear Minnie Ears in Gatwick and look like a loon. Miss the gate call and heave your lardy arse to the plane with minutes to spare. Scoff snnhhacks like there’s about to be a famine. Freezing air conditioning makes you regret your ASOS granny dress. Landing with a bigger thump than Dave when he gets out of bed. Florida heat makes your tubby hubby sweat even more than usual. Exhausted. Fight with your new husband. Stick your ears back on to try and blag a freebie. Continue your fight. Sulk in the room and send hubs to Target. Panic. Phone dies. Crying on the hot tarmac car park with a suitcase full of Poptarts and KoolAid. Kind strangers take pity on the miserable marshmallow man. Uber. Dreading seeing your wife again. Chicken nugget peace offering. She’s asleep by 8pm. Marriage still not consummated. Cry to sleep in a bed full of Cheeto dust.

Edit: just saw someone else did this before I did , sorry 🤣 no originality here !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Kimbo87

Can you imagine being in your 30s, married with a child and you genuinely and openly tell people that you haven't felt fulfilled since you worked at a theme park for a few months, years ago.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I’m thinking of doing a print for Sophie Browns everyday life if anyone would like to purchase? Let me know if you have any pointers. Of course I’m going to let someone else do all the hard work and actually make it 😇

get up at 12pm (still classed as early morning if you didn’t know). Put banners in the pram to get him to sleep. Sit in banners room with favourite child (chip) pretending to be busy/hiding from fatty. Feed banners melty puffs and watch first movie of the day. Congratulate dave for reaching 20,000 steps. Eat lunch (probably stew) whilst watching another movie. Walk banners and chop for banners second nap. Wish into my special magic pebble that my next child is better than Wilf and Penelope. Watch third movie of the day with banners. Plan Jessica ratbags demise. Eat my fajitas in bed whilst dave eats tea on the toilet whilst bathing banners (god tier skills). Put Dave to bed in the spare room. Think of our next illness so we don’t need to record a vlog. Sleep and dream about how much of amazing, pretty Disney Princess I am and how beautiful my prints and tote bag are 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Donald73

VIP Member
Awwwww poor Diddums did he have a hard day at work? Nope
Hard time of it parenting? Hardly!
Overdid it in the gym? Not a hope

Man up you big girls blouse ffs!!

Your story is very sad but you don't have to preface every single message with your life story. This is about S&D, not you. It comes off a bit as compassion fishing
Whoa, not cool. A lot of us mention our own circumstances whilst comparing, I know I certainly do, but she’s not fishing for anything. And even if she were, you don’t have to read it, just move on. I really feel for how much she’s been through and how kickass she is with dealing with all that life has thrown at her...she doesn’t need remarks like that thrown on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m a single mum since my husband died three days before my second child was born. I have never run out of nappies. I don’t find them very relatable. That’s my personal view. Even when o was heavily pregnant, looking after a 2.5 year old coz we took her out of nursery, watching my husband die of stage 4 cancer and holding down my job as a lawyer in the city I didn’t run out of nappies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Gggshh

Love that she’s calling it a piece of tat AND tagging B&M 😂 wonder why she’s not had any brand deals recently 💭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Geetbo

VIP Member
She’s forgotten to add in “pack your son’s passport and Esta - oops forgot to get this” to the travel day print.

the tote looks like flowers not fireworks. I’m so curious to find out the pricing!
She’s also forgotten “Get lost in Walmart and cry.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Ch21

Chatty Member
I’m a single mum since my husband died three days before my second child was born. I have never run out of nappies. I don’t find them very relatable. That’s my personal view. Even when o was heavily pregnant, looking after a 2.5 year old coz we took her out of nursery, watching my husband die of stage 4 cancer and holding down my job as a lawyer in the city I didn’t run out of nappies

• Heart
Reactions: 45

rummynose

Just watched the slog...... Slave wants a better work life balance for 2022.... Is he taking the piss?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Why is she basing her entire personality off working at Disney for one summer 11 years ago?
Cringing at the reel of her holding her name badge up.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lala22

Chatty Member
Welcome to thread 43 of the sOAF and oaf shitshow.

What’s been going down with the browns? (I’ll let you have that one for your podcast title Sophie)

-Soafs secret project IS STILL not released... Tattlers have many theories about the reason behind this but the general consensus is that she is a lazy mare and has no money.

- The upload schedule is as frequent and disappointing as daves sexual prowess.

- We still have absolutely NO clue how they are affording to live and at this point have basically given up speculation.

- Their planned Florida trip is coming soon. Rumour has it Sophie brown and her magic garden rock are responsible for manifesting the omicron variant so they don’t have to go.

Congratulations to @Suecee for the winning thread title!

Also thanks @daveybrownsburiedpeen for this gem...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42