Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessieB

Chatty Member
Why is Dave lifting weights and doing squats at the gym when he has all that expensive gear at home🤔...or has he had to sell it to pay for the Disney trip?

Reactions: 21

Newbie1978

Omg they are so inept at life.

Turned up almost 30 mins late for cinema. Yes those annoying people who turn up late and then want to squeeze past you.

Their card got declined…although that was the machines fault.

• Haha
  • Angry

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The sad thing is that's the truth of their relationship
Theyve only shown being happy and looking madly in love when they were at Disney
See, I've never thought this. Even when they were on honeymoon it was clear they couldn't stand the sight of each other and people who saw them in real life in WDW confirmed they weren't speaking to each other. The whole relationship is one of convenience. The Honey Monster gets a beard and Little Miss Bellend gets a partner who doesn't dare do anything but blow smoke up her arse.

Add the claustrophobic lifestyle, no friends, no outside interests, a child who is nothing more than an inconvenience to them and the house of cards is tumbling down. It was inevitable. But I agree that Soaf will use this as an excuse to get out the begging bowl again. There's literally no limit to how low she'll stoop to swindle the flamily as she has no moral compass.

• Heart

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Well it’s my due date tomorrow and I was worried my waters were going to go with the excitement of a trip to home bargains and Tesco. I particularly enjoyed the out of focus shot of her putting a huge case of monster in the trolley and finding teriyaki rice at the back of the shelf. Riveting stuff.

• Haha

Laurralove

Pretty sure she did actually put up an insta story on Monday committing to Tuesday and Thursday this week. Why bother?! That's what annoys me so much, if she'd just said something like "2vlogs this week" or "first week of our new 2 vlog schedule" then it would've been fine, but to advertise your "service" on a certain day then just change your mind with no explanation or reasoning is out of order, but she causes all these issues with her own stupidity

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I CAN RECAP .. not that there’s a lot to say !!

- They’ve barely uploaded , Soaf has said this is because she wants to spend all day with Barney and she has massive mum guilt which made a lot of mums feel bad
- they’ve both been manic on Instagram , Soaf pushing the aff links with hidden disclosure and false sentiments on t shirts !
- Dave has been sneaking in the fridge and sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt so no change from him , he’s just been documenting it on reels !
- vlogs have been inconsistent and late and now she’s now doing 2 a week because 3 + doing nothing else really got on top of her , naturally !
- no secret project yet but she’s started the coaching
- Barney still doesn’t have any shoes apart from some wellies from Jade Billington
- Matt billington unfollowed them both

and sadly my darling wolves , I think that’s all she wrote !
My favourite recap yet @disneys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 'Sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt!!!!!!!' hahahahah

• Haha

Elle055

There is an old Vlog in which they're answering questions pre baby, and someone asked if they'd come up with any names yet. They said basically they're almost 100% set on the name for a girl and have absolutely no clue if the baby is a boy. Soaf then goes on to say she hopes it's a girl and they quickly try and explain that they hope it's a girl because of the name, but the look in her eye says different.
Then, she says that the doctor told her to start talking to the baby and touching her stomach etc. And she admitted that she was talking to the baby as though it were a girl and even calling it by the name they'd picked.
Imagine if Barney ever sees that Vlog? Goodness I do feel for that wee bubba 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow

Laurralove

Can’t wait for the inevitable “I’m such a boss mum and took a social media break to spend time with my son this weekend” fake post from soaf, meaning they’ve been arguing all week and couldn’t upload a vlog as they couldn’t get their shit together long enough to fake 10 mins of liking each other and poor banner had to witness it all whilst attending to himself in the jumperoo

• Haha

lucelike

I’m dying I’ve not posted in ages on this thread but have been catching up recently. My boyfriend borrowed my phone today and ended up reading all about SOAF and OAF and I just clicked onto my browser now to find this 🤣 now back to catch up on #39 I’ll be with you all again soon!
3137E0B8-DD55-46CD-A3F1-7BFD52C832CE.png

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I tell you what as well as child proofing the home try this magical word..."NO" instead of just laughing at him. No discipline at all just like with the mutt!

Floridafan

Used to subscribe and watch them but have now unsubscribed and joined the wolves. The pair really are an absolute embarrassment. The photo of Barney was the last straw - who in their right minds puts a child in that position just for the photo?
A mother who neglects her own son in favour of taking photos of herself in dresses (and calls it work!) and a father who is as lazy as you can get, does absolutely nothing around the house, gobbles down rice krispie squares and monster all day and thinks it is wise to advise people who work full time and are on their feet all day to 'move a little more'. What a joke and I didnt know that two people get get me so annoyed!!

• Heart

Laurralove

I’m putting a toe in the pregnancy conspiracy, just weird to me that her sister would give her back all her maternity stuff plus the stuff she used cos they’re both so sure soaf is next and they’re taking turns, to me they’d just keep a hold of it until one of them was pregnant and was going to need it. So I think she’s maybe announced to family that she’s pregnant? 🤔

chunks58

I’m putting a toe in the pregnancy conspiracy, just weird to me that her sister would give her back all her maternity stuff plus the stuff she used cos they’re both so sure soaf is next and they’re taking turns, to me they’d just keep a hold of it until one of them was pregnant and was going to need it. So I think she’s maybe announced to family that she’s pregnant? 🤔
Oh I hope not. I felt so sad to see Barney walking like a robot with his shoes finally. How could you not feel ashamed that he really didn't know what was going on, the sales lady was so sweet with him. As someone said laid back in the buggy as per usual, looking around trying to take it all in again sad. No mention of why she didn't upload, obviously as she put Barney in danger with the window ledge, get the shoes takes the attention away that situation. The smug look with being late at the cinema and the I don't give a fuck attitude is why she gets so much hate, so arrogant she thinks the flamily will always be there, she might be in for a big shock.

• Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think what makes them so strange and unrelatable is the constant dodging of the 'how do you save/afford disney' question.

Every single other youtuber has made this content. People lap it up. People want to know how the hell you afford such a luxury trip when you look like you live in fucking squalor!!

I mean, even the people who clearly can afford it, have made videos on how to do disney on a budget. How they saved money by staying off site etc.

But not our Cheshire Stig of the Dump Princess, only the deluxe will do for her.

I mean, yeah, I'd love to stay in the Grand Floridian but if I can't afford it....I CAN'T FUCKING AFFORD IT. :geek:

For me, I am taking our children and we are staying at a value resort because it's cheaper AND kids bloody love theming!!! BUT we may end up cancelling out planned 2022 trip if it doesn't feeling right. WDW is not the be all and end all to us being happy as a family.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
How can even the flamily take them being full time YouTubers seriously anymore?
Cant even stick to a promised TWO vlogs this week
I think Soaf must be smoking crack and has forgotten her little promise or is purposefully ignoring her promise.

Once again, she has lied to the people that handed her £30k + and more (from the views)

The fact she is carrying on and uploading to Instagram without a care in the world is so fucking arrogant.

Reactions: 20

Jess89

VIP Member
Said she’s expecting the channel to go down the route of 50% travel/Disney and 50% home and lifestyle. Hahaha they are not going to be travelling much as they won’t be able to afford it if they carry on the way they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 20