Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
Imagine trying to sit and enjoy a film in the cinema when great lard arse shoves his backside in your face to get to his seat because they have zero time management skills.
These are the people I tut VERY loudly at, sigh, give evils and say ‘oh for Gods SAKE’ in that order as they pass. So satisfying making them squirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Well, she said she was going to feature Barney less but the entire 17 minutes was basically Barney so? I think she needs her head checking.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She is clearly fucked off with YouTube isn't she.

Soaf cannot cope with the fact she got so many thumbs down on all of her hard work or as we like to call it her 'half arsed' work. She thought she could continue to throw absolute shit out there and the flamily would lap it up but no babe, it doesn't work like that.

I think that's why she is pushing the affiliates at the moment as that must be topping up her income. I mean, it's a fucking mystery still how they are getting by LET ALONE how they are going to pay for a £6k holiday on top of that but who knows. It's a mystery even Tattle detectives cannot work out.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I went for a nosey to see if anything has changed, I.e the new secret project being released but I guess they’ve scrapped it all altogether!
I wonder if they haven't paid their Shopify subscription or their 'domain' payment so it removes it from view?

Also, ASOS has 25% off for people with Premier Delivery (which obviously she has) so that's why she's flogging affiliates today.

And re: Barney - Sadly, I'm not surprised anymore. After everything we've witnessed over the last 15 months, I'm not shocked. We saw the woman drop her baby onto his face and all she cared about was checking whether Dave got it on camera. We've seen her drive with a hot drink in her hand, along a motorway. We've seen her drop her baby's head onto a hard meal X-ray table, we've seen her dangle her baby over the Trafford Centre walls, we've seen her fail to dress her baby in warm clothing, he's 15 months old with no shoes and still in a jumparoo, he's fed scraps like a dog....... and these are just SOME of the things we've seen.

Imagine what we've not seen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

cobette

VIP Member
- Basically affiliate links to clothes she hadn't even bought.
- She would mostly re-post shit from people watching their vlogs. It was lots of arselicking mostly.
- CONSTANT re-posts of their sad little Disney holidays. Mostly of them eating.

Hahaha anyone want to reply to Jess Ratbags and say, yeah had to give your sister an unfollow for her dangerous little circus act with your nephew earlier!

View attachment 809103
Interesting that she will unfollow a parenting expert who she finds too upsetting yet will seemingly sit back and watch her nephew being wilfully neglected for the world to see without any apparent intervention. Is Barney's plight not 'upsetting' or 'triggering' for Jess!?

• Sad

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
*Scottish accent
“Sophie I insist your perform your wifey duties now my penis is no longer buried”

imagine Soaf giving him a BJ and getting a ginger pube stuck in her mout.

meanwhile he’s pushing down on her head pretending it’s jade’s ex hubby.
this is way too much of an image, I’ll need to wipe my brain of this before my dinner comes back up

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
They were extremely lucky their bags weren't offloaded when they were late for the honeymoon flight. Then the nerve of them to say the lady at the gate was rude. So selfish and entitled.

• Angry

Ameliaxo

Okay guys I'm sorry clearly I had a lapse in judgement. Please accept me back and il carry on with the soaf&oaf hate. But please do not call me part of the flamily again 😢 call me whatever you want but a Sophie and dave lover is one step too far 😓😠

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I agree, I'd be mortified turning up so late to a movie. The thought of everyone looking at me and tutting would be enough to make me feel physically ill. They have no social skills whatsoever and believe the world owes them a living.
You just know that dave is absolutely the type to go to the cinema to see anything with music in and he probably sings along loudly and abnoxiously to every song thinking everyone's ears are blessed to hear him

• Haha
  • Sick

Jillbean3000

Go to lunch!!!! With WHO? You had like two friends in a vlog in 2018 for Christ sakes.

All you want is attention. And no wonder given your the black sheep of the family. Stop wanting everything you don’t have and appreciate what you do.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
"Aaaaooooooohhh"
Barney knew he wasn't dreaming, he knew that noise was real, and that it was getting closer.
Then suddenly, Barney could see who was making the noise.

The noise was a howl!
A wolf, with fur as white as snow and eyes as blue as the ocean, appeared at his window.
Barney stared at the wolf, he wondered if this was the hero he had been wishing for and if the ogres and their pet had heard the wolfs call.

Barney suddenly realised what the wolf was doing. It was starting to dig!
The wold used its great paws, digging up great piles of soil, and Barney finally figured out, the wolf was digging a tunnel to him.

The wolf finally made its way into the room where the ogres kept Barneys cage. The wolf used its great teeth, and bit down on the lock of the cage, snapping it in half, causing the cage door to fall forward and slam on the floor, with an almighty thud.

Barney stopped in bis tracks, and could hear one of the ogres stompong through to his room.
The wolf bowed to Barney, and signalled to him to get onto his back.
Barney did as he was told, and wrapped his arms around the wolfs neck, holding on as tight as he possibly could.
Suddenly the door to the room swung open, to reveal the fattest ogre, named Oaf. He stared angrily at Barney and the wolf and lunged towards them.
"Come here wolf, you can stay for a schnack"
However, the wolf was far too quick for the fat, slow ogre.
The wolf jumped on Oaf, knocking him to the floor. Oaf desperately tried to roll over to catch the wolf, but he was too fat and his arms were to weak to push him over.
"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" screamed Oaf.
The wolf darted through its tunnel, with Barney firmly on its back, and started to bound to safety.
Barney looked back, to see Oaf still lying on the floor, and his ogre wife, Soaf standing behind him, yelling at him for losing the magic and losing her key to be accepted into the magic kingdom.

Barney watched as her and the wolf gained distance from the ogres and their layer, and as they turned into mere dots in the distance, Barney shut his eyes, and drifted to sleep, with the stars above him and the warmth of the wolfs fur beneath him.

Barney was awoken by the sun shining down on his face. He opened his eyes to see a figure standing before him. A figure he had recognised, but hadn't seen in a long time.
He heard a soothing Scottish voice say his name, and he realised that the figure was his grandmother.
She knelt down and took Barney from the wolfs back. She bowed her head to the wolf and thanked it.

Barneys eyes filled with tears. He wanted to thank the wolf for saving him. But the wolf merely bowed its head to Barney, and ran into the distance. With a howl travelling over the rolling hills as a final goodbye to Barney.

Barneys grandmother held him close to her. She said "you're safe now little one. I'm so glad you're home. I missed you so much. I love you Barney"
Barney closed his eyes as he snuggled into his grandmother, and as he did, he felt his insides dance.
His sparkles returned, he shone more than ever before. His whole body glowed as he felt the warmth and love from his grandmother and his magic started to come back.

Later that night, after a mountain of food, a hot bath and fresh clothes grandmother to Barney to his bed, in his own room.
There was no cage, no scraps of food, no golden hound and no ogres.
It was all over. He was safe and finally felt loved again.
Grandmother tucked Barney into bed and kissed him on the forehead as she said goodnight.
Barney looked out the window of his room, to the stars again.
As they twinkled in the distance, all Barney could do, through the tears in his eyes, was utter two words.
"Thank you".
Barney closed his eyes, and as he started to fall asleep, he was sure he heard a familiar howl in the distance.

THE END.

Last edited:
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I cannot see these two being organised enough for a international flight with a baby.

Enjoy your two week stay at Heathrow’s WH SMITH Banners 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dave and her Mum told her to stop explaining when they don’t upload, but they don’t say anything when they don’t upload??? 😂
Clearly Mummy Ratbags and Nanna Fran (whichever stupid cow told her that) is an enabler. And they are sitting by, watching their grandson being neglected and ignored and doing nothing about it.

I know Barney appeared to be much better taken care of when he was with Nanna Fran but I can't believe they all watch these vlogs and stand by whilst Soaf and Dave live they way they do and see their grandson go without.

Does this photo worry anyone else?? So dangerous the thing he’s wearing it too big and he could easily slip / trip on the bit hanging at his foot...
The fact that rather than get him IMMEDIATELY down she's taken a photo, yeah that's fucking irresponsible.

I'm sorry but Barney can't get up onto the window sill himself so they are putting him up there!!!!!! FUCKING MORONS!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
I think the fact that Dave hasn't posted anything from the GEM is suspicious.

I think he has got a job and they are topping up their income with affiliate income.
This would make me more inclined to believe he would be shifting the weight, especially if he was on his feet all day and only got one food break

• Haha

Laurralove

As someone with lifelong feet issues I can attest to how important proper fitting, supportive shoes are! Prewalkers are basically decorative shoes and won’t be giving his feet and ankles the support he needs whilst walking. They are absolutely clueless and it’s not fair on Banner! And you can bet none of her family have called her out on it. You honestly couldn’t make it up, she’s 5 months late in getting him shoes so instead of getting him the right ones for his stage at the moment she’s started from the beginning because she’s absolutely determined he’s to be delayed and kept a baby for the rest of his life!

• Sad
  • Angry

beatrix246

I might be in the minority here, but I don't agree that it's Lauren's responsibility to include Barney when she does fun things for Wilf. She's taken the time, energy and money to plan something, yet Sophie and Dave can't be bothered to do it for their own son. Coming from a child who was part of the "poorer" family, I never felt it because on holidays at least my parents put in the effort to make it fun/do something.

Sophie and Dave could easily plan something, but instead they're too selfish to plan. If finances are the problem maybe one of them could get a job. It bothers me that Sophie has a degree that would allow her to have a real pay check, but instead she's content lounging on the couch all day.

Two people's full time job.. 75 hours a week on full time. And what do we get? A 16 minute, lazy video of them going to the cinema and shopping...They're actually delusional if they think they can keep this up and the disney trip is going to save them

• Wow