Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
This is quite clearly set up - my baby is same age as Barney almost and if she wriggles or moves her feet rise right up in her sleepsuits. His other foot wouldn’t have been in the foot hole at all - it would have risen up if he had gotten onto the sill himself. Also, he would have slipped down because that foot on the other foot is not even on his foot flat. And his hands have purposely been put in that position on both window handles. Why put your son In danger? He could fall through the glass windows, or slip and fall down and smack his head somewhere. You two are honestly the most shit parents, get off your phone and help your son down he quite obviously doesn’t even want to be up there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Jillbean3000

There is no frustration or embarrassment in their demeanour when they are late. They just laugh it off as though it’s no big deal. I get so wound up with myself if I’m late for anything, I hate to cause disruption and feel terrible. The arrogance of them is sickening

• Heart

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I think they are worn out after doing approximately 17 mins of work in the last few weeks so have rewarded themselves with a weeks annual leave.....

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
It’s a bit shit having to make a plan to treasure time with your child. Shouldn’t you treasure every minute of them but focus on less screen time, less trapped in a Walker time, less online shopping time

• Heart

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Honestly don't know how I'm not blocked but here's whyView attachment 807152

I.e he's a baby trying to be a baby and doesn't have any stimulation from toys or parents
Toddler proof your boring bungalow then Soaf! Jeez it's not that hard. Get some baby gates and some child proof cupboard locks! And actually spend time with him and engage him in some age appropriate activities to aid his development!

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Nothing cracks me up like these two claiming they work full time but upload one 10 minute slog a week of them doing fuck all. Literally, laying on a bed or visiting shops. 😂

And, they have exploited their baby son since before the knew he WAS their son down to his name, his gender, his every moment in utero, to his birth, his feeding journey, every moment of his life...... and now he isn’t bringing in the views, want ‘privacy’ 😂😂😂😂

OKAY guys 😂

If Barneys videos brought in the big views, you’d continue to exploit that little lad (I mean, you actually do anyway. Every thumbnail is him, every insta is him.... very far from your 50% Disney alleged vision)

You can sit there Soaf and pretend you have a shred of mum guilt but I’m just not buying it. You are using Barney as a way to cover up your career failures and then claiming you want more time with him? You’ve had 24/7 with him since he was born? He’s 15 months old? Many people don’t get that luxury and you’re STILL unhappy? Something isn’t adding up babe

• Heart
  • Sad

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
They were so unrelatable during the pandemic
Sophie wanted to see her mum "for her comfort when she was pregnant"
I didn't see my parents for 4 months when i was pregnant, even when I had to go to hospital as I had a suspected blood clot. My partner and I worked throughout as well and we bought all our baby stuff either online or from supermarkets because no where was open until we got to the 3rd trimester.
They acted so hard done by during the pandemic and they have honestly no idea how lucky they were in comparison to others.

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Oh heyyyyy it’s me again on a Friday night, week work finished, many meeting today, I’m ready for some downtime with my favourite inspirational couple....

Dopey Doris and Big Boris!!

SUPER excited for the vl.... whaaaaa??? No vlog again? Oh I so did NOT see this coming!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But they don't post on a Friday, it's Tuesday's and Thur...oh wait.

It's actually hilarious that since announcing on Youtube their new schedule they haven't actually done what they announced or even uploaded more than once in a week!!

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I understand that it's exhausting but you can't just restrain him 😔
Where is Dave during this time? Why can't he watch him?

• Sad

Chadders312

Chatty Member
" i think the uploads will be Tuesday and Thursdays or Monday and Thursday "

Poor ole DisneyDonna hasn't moved in 24 hours still staring at the screen eagerly waiting in anticipation for the Thursday night upload..........love it ain't coming go and get yourself something to eat, you must be starving!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I now find it too painful to watch their vlogs as so much of it is an exact copy of the abusive childhood I experienced. Mother too busy spending money on herself to feed or clothe me was just the tip of the iceberg. All the signs of much more serious issues are there too.

• Heart
  • Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I dont know you but if I could hug you through the screen I would. I cant even begin to imagine your pain. I hope that adult life has been kinder to you. Some people should never have children. You take care x
Thank you kind person! I went no contact with my mother and life improved dramatically for me. But even a shit ton of counselling doesn't fully heal the pain of being unloved and unwanted. And other people (family, school etc) knew exactly what was going on and did nothing about it. That's why I can't even hate watch SAD now, it's all too painfully familiar and being allowed to continue with no intervention.

• Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
He’s not saying SOAF at all, he’s going woof as Chip is the only one talks to him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

cobette

VIP Member
The dinner at her mums is a display of unity, look we're all here we all support sophie (nickname slothy) enablers all of them Inc dave. Will they be laughing pathetically when Barneys rushed to a+e probably, will they snigger when chops eaten another item left around for him to find, another few hundred quid again all of it is NEGLECT!! Do you think the bendy carrot was reference to dave 😬 they all make me sick.
Whilst I agree that Sophie's family are enablers I don't think they are down for any display of unity and would really rather not be associated with the gruesome twosome at all.

- I don't think the Family Belle want to be filmed.
- I think Barney spends every Sunday with Granny without Sophie, I think Sophie stays for dinner when she picks him up and Dave is not usually there. Dave tagging along this week was he and Sophie's attempt at a display of unity but him being shoved on the end of the table tells us all we need to know.
- I think the mad dash to get Barney shoes was because she knew Jess would be at dinner and she wanted something to brag about, just odd how they go from doing nothing all day, every day to suddenly jamming a trip to the shops, a cinema visit and a family dinner into one day.

Reactions: 21