Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
And what is she on about now?! Soaf, your 30 and your husband is 35. You don’t own a home, you have a 15 month old son and no savings 😂 why are you talking like some 18 year old 😂😂😂😂
This post about ‘it’s ok to’ is just what I was talking about on here the other day. These crappy self-care posts are the most narcissistic things. The sheer self-indulgence to excuse being as lazy as she has been in her life is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Can you remember when they got a 30 year old woman (sorry, a 6 month old baby) a Peppa Pig advent calendar 😂 and Dave got 6 days of socks and Soaf stole one? Didnt Soaf ALSO get some kind of candle advent too?

The opening of those calendars was pretty much their vlogmas content 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think Soafs dream was for her and Dave to go full time on YouTube and be this super successful sickly, in LOVE sweet couple, who everyone loves, who has this cute perfect DAUGHTER and that they as a family rise to fame on YouTube and become able to make big money and go to WDW whenever they wanted and buy whatever they wanted and never really work for it.

Her little dream didn't happen the moment she was told she was pregnant with a boy. Her entire dream collapsed. However, I still think she thought them having a baby would catapult them into major YouTube success without much effort. She thought the views would come easily, that they wouldn't have to work too hard for views but then came the global pandemic and fucked up her plans!

I shouldn't joke about this but I reckon they'll be on the flight and say they feel like they've forgotten something
And the something will be Barney, in his pushchair at duty free
Well he'll have a better time with the airport police then he would have with his parents sandwiched between his parents.

Do you think thats why they are so desperate to go then? So barney is under 2 and therefore free?
I made sure to go before my kids turned two each time for thos reason haha

• Haha

DizDog32

The being late for the cinema and then her smugly sipping on her drink made me wanna punch stuff 😤 I felt a *bit* bad for Dave as I enjoy the trailers too. I don't understand why they are late to everything, it's not endearing it's fucking annoying.

Banners being adorable having his little feet measured was the only redeeming element of the vlog.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
My favourite game to play is 'What were SAD doing 1 year ago?'

October 2020 was a fucking HIGHLIGHT of comedy in the Brown beige bungalow. The manic cycle was in full swing!!!

- Fake AD's for New build homes. Despite Soaf saying she would never live in a new build. Ever.
- Soafs absolute HATRED for her body which began their 'weight loss' carnage, the beginning to Chloe Ting 'workouts' and Soafs endless 'activewear hauls' where she bought clothes but never worked out. (This ultimately led to her giving up and changing to this to a 'self love' journey because she couldn't be ARSED to get fit.) Dave went into full fitness mode, gave up, binge ate BADLY through Christmas but we know the story since Jan. Good for him.
- Soaf then went into manic mode by spending a fortune getting lights fitted etc to the new home. She continued her obsession with the 'ugly door'. She bought eucalyptus when people told her this gave dog seizures. She gave this to her Mum...who also had a dog....
- Chip was very unwell and had seizures.

Annnnnnnd Soaf went to home bargains (touched EVERYTHING at the height of the pandemic BTW) and bought Barney fuck all. Oh no wait, she bought a giant FUCKING gingerbread piñata. For a 6 month old. Chip licked everything from home bargains.

🎶SOME THIIIIINGSS NEVEEER CHANNNNNNNGGGEEE 🎶

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I reckon SAD are on their way to IBIZA as we speak to join their fellow shit parent pals, the McCanns, sorry I mean the Knappily family. (The krappily have taken their kids out of school, to go to Ibiza to be shoved in kids clubs 24/7!). Wow what great parents. Sian also left her daughter covered in urine (she wet herself whilst in Orlando) because they wanted to stay out later in the parks.

If that’s not a fucking insight into Barneys Orlando trip, I don’t know what is. Poor kid.
Barney will be last on the priority list. After his Dad getting his gut busting meals in and after his mum gets her insta-photos taken in her ASOS dresses.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Laurralove

I understand the argument people say Barney is not at the level he needs intervention as he has a roof over his head, is (under)fed and (inappropriately) dressed, and yes there are of course kids out there who are being much more significantly harmed, but that doesn't mean it's ok for Barney to be treated how he does! Just because he's not the "most" neglected child doesn't mean there shouldn't be some intervention and a serious talking to soaf and slave. Getting restrained in a walker/jumperoo isn't ok, dumping tiny amounts of food in front of him like a dog isn't ok, not having weather appropriate clothing isn't ok, getting made to nap in a buggy in direct sunlight cos you need to film in his room isn't ok, allowing your dog to get run of the house/his toys/play areas and not even sanitising them before he inevitably puts them in his mouth isn't ok and allowing him and encouraging him to play with electrical sockets and light fittings is far from ok. It's so distressing to see this unfold and it's absolutely out of order that no one, no doctors, healthcare, services, friends or family has stepped in and had a serious conversation about what's happening with them.

• Sad

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Omg they are so inept at life.

Turned up almost 30 mins late for cinema. Yes those annoying people who turn up late and then want to squeeze past you.

Their card got declined…although that was the machines fault.
Worked in retail for years, it was never the machines fault...

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
So for cutting Barney from Social Media to keep his life more private - 1/2 Sophie’s stories are Barney and the other 1/2 she’s selling her soul to Gousto - probably to build up credit so they can afford food next month.

Get a job you 2!!!!!
Barney will be working before either of them!

• Haha

Lena22

Wow how clever is chip ...getting into her backpack and specifically choosing the lip balm to chew on😳
Surely there is somewhere that this sort of animal neglect can be reported to ? ! Poor Chop ain't gonna last much longer living with this pair of knobs ( really I think he's just living with her and Banners ...feck knows where Slave went) maybe that's why there's so many accidents ....she's trying on ugly dresses and looking at herself in the mirror while Chop and Banner do whatever the feck they want cause lard arse has been banished 🤣
Train your dog , buy your kid shoes, a decent buggy and behave like a responsible adult !

Babyshark

VIP Member
Something must be up - they’ve both been missing in action for days. Unless they’ve both been taking social media coaching from Jade Billington 🤔🤦‍♀️.

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Surely it’s game over now? They have given up on their online ‘jobs’
Nah they will just come back with either no explanation or some lame ass excuse and promise better content where they will promptly go to Asda instead of Lidl, I can’t wait for that episode!!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I've never understood this sense of entitlement to go to WDW. This is something that comes up so much on the Disney Vlogger threads.

It's like, regardless of whether or not they can afford it, these people feel entitled to go. So they go to any lengths necessary to fund their trips. Many have admitted taking out loans, using credit cards to the limit, some have even said about putting their children birthday presents on buy now, pay later but then are going to DLP! (Magically Natalie for example!) and Knappily has allegedly borrowed the money for DVC from her parents.

Don't get me wrong, loads of us want to go to WDW and maybe more than once. But a little cheeky thing called 🌠REALITY🌠 usually puts a stop to that. For many hard working families, it takes years of hard work to save for a trip to WDW. To be able to afford the trip itself and the spending money you want to be able to enjoy the trip DEBT FREE. I know many people put it on credit cards and pay it off afterwards and there is nothing wrong with that, each to their own.

But, I remember seeing SAD, on their honeymoon, scrimp and have fuck all money once they were there. Counting the pennies because yes, they managed to get there off the back of some shoddy pin sales but they had fuck all spending money to enjoy it. Now imagine with a toddler in tow, what if Barney NEEDED extra things, they can't just not have the money to hand this time? You can get away with it as two adults on a dining plan but with a toddler and no dining plan in place, no way.

For me, again, just my opinion, I want to enjoy my holiday without a care in the world. No a single financial burden at all. I want to know I can relax and spend what I want to spend!
They've always done WDW with fuck all money, relying on the dining plan to feed themselves but never being able to buy even a souvenir. I'm intrigued as to what they'll do now they can no longer rely on the dining plan. I doubt very much they have any clue about how much food actually costs at WDW. That's of course if they actually make it over there. Jury's still out on that one 🤣

Winners_Song

VIP Member
So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!
God do you remember how thoroughly depressing their Christmas was last year? It was also the debut of the sproutfit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Sofasurfer

I got the impression she was trying to embarrass Dave. Buying 16 rice crispy square bars and saying they are his favourite, reading out his shopping list of packaged foods & no fresh veg, the 2 minute monster montage….

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They don't give a Scooby doo what is toxic to dogs. They had a house FULL of eucalyptus and despite people telling them it caused seizures in dogs......they ignored it....weeks later Chop has seizures.

Chop has eaten, tin foil, a camera, glass, lip balm and god knows what else. It's a disgrace.

Looks like Jess Ratbags has given up any hope of 'Soafs Halloween party' being any good after seeing her half arsed home bargains haul and is making sure Wilf gets a halloween treasure hunt this weekend Hahahahahahah hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha