Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I mean the thing is, we never know how much they made for certain.

One thing we do know for certain, they made cold hard cash in exchange for a shitty pin and false promises.

Reactions: 6

Barbie2020

VIP Member
They’ve got to be making money from somewhere else then! I just don’t believe Dave has got it in him to have a normal job though! He’s hardly skilled so it’s not like he would be rolling in it if he does have a full time job after Sophie has took all his money for new jumpers and dresses.

UMFood

If this is true then good for him I am losing weight and its tough going. But also looks like the before picture might be photoshopped with the lighting? Just to make him look bigger and then so it seems like he's lost more. Maybe I'm going crazy!

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
When will she stop waving things in Barney's face!!! She cut the video just as he was about to cry, it might be funny to her but clearly he'd had enough.
another crap parent fopperholic used to do this too. some weird scarf waving shit. I was reassured that its a baby class but still imagine being an innocent child and your care giver thinking this is appropriate interaction or playing, as opposed to you know talking to you or reading a book.
Lucky baby getting to touch live electrics and wonder at lightshades and getting things waved in his face!

disneys

VIP Member
I mean the thing is, we never know how much they made for certain.

One thing we do know for certain, they made cold hard cash in exchange for a shitty pin and false promises.
Well we kind of do , because if you go and read the old threads someone found out how much they paid for the pins from the wholesaler , how much they sold them for and how much stock they sold … !

But yea , the pins were shit !

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Soaf with a guilty conscience??? That’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a while!:ROFLMAO:
It was more a hint of sarcasm really lol. I think she’s suddenly trying to portray mother of the year but most can see she’s not a good parent. She’s so unnatural with the kid it’s a joke.

• Heart

foxyg2

Chatty Member
Don't get me wrong, loads of us want to go to WDW and maybe more than once. But a little cheeky thing called 🌠REALITY🌠 usually puts a stop to that. For many hard working families, it takes years of hard work to save for a trip to WDW. To be able to afford the trip itself and the spending money you want to be able to enjoy the trip DEBT FREE.
Oh yes, as much as I wish I could go to Disney more often (well not really so much now with the different Covid rules-I'm thinking 2023 at the earliest) I only go when I can afford it, as in I save up FIRST for a decent deposit, then budget monthly so it's totally paid off a couple months before I go, then save those last months for food and souvenirs. Some years I have two trips overlap being paid for at once, but it's always what I can afford like staying at a value resort vs. deluxe. But hard work allows me to book trips to Disney and other places and what do Soaf and Dave know about that? Not a THING!

Mable912

VIP Member
It’s good to get an insight into Cheshire local authority. Our local authority has a much lower threshold but we see many more families in poverty and lower income families. Lots of drug and alcohol abuse sadly.

It’s awful!!

Some 18 year old 😂😂😂😂
I know exactly what you mean! Seems a sad state of affairs because they clearly aren’t parenting Barney well :( poor dab!! I’m amazed she even keeps all the footage in, like when he keeps calling her Soaf!

There seem to be quite a few influencers out there having children for not good enough reasons like seeing them as cash cows for their channels etc. Some of those children won’tbe having their emotional needs met at all :( and we will end up with a generation with lots of adjustment issues!

influencer culture has just got to stop!

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I got the impression from that bit in the vlog that she was hoping they would be having another soon but that she was saying the disclaimer just in case. I wonder if she's trying to convince Dave.
Maybe! I hope for Barneys sake they don’t. I’m in no place to judge parents as I don’t have my own yet but I honestly think they should not have anymore kids.

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
I could be completely wrong as my baby is still tiny but in Soafs instastory Barney is sleeping in the pram bassinet whilst on a walk… I thought once babies could sit up/stand/crawl/walk it was dangerous for them to be in that as not strapped in etc , and they’re supposed to be in the stroller ?
Maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected 🤷🏻‍♀️

If this is true then good for him I am losing weight and its tough going. But also looks like the before picture might be photoshopped with the lighting? Just to make him look bigger and then so it seems like he's lost more. Maybe I'm going crazy!
When your that size, its not that hard to lose the first chunk of weight.

Good that he actually started to lose weight. But the next bit is the hardest. And we are getting into winter. We all eat more during the winter

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
#41 everyone’s sick of your flenching
Welcome to the best VIP club going!! The Soaf block club!

To be completely honest, I don't have faith in Dave or Soafs family. I know we Stan Nanna Fran from time to time as Barney did look SO different (clean, well fed, warm) when he was there but they all sit by and let this fucking madness continue.

- The constant issues with Chip eating things he shouldn't. It's getting beyond a joke at this point. A camera, glass jars, plastic lip balms - Barney next?
- The constant laziness and not doing 'their job.' If I was failing at my job, had bills to pay AND a child to pay for, my family would sit me down and say why the fuck are you booking a £6k holiday love. Get your priorities straight and sort it out before your rented house is pulled from under your feet as you've got NO FUCKING SAVINGS!!!!!!!
- The constant concern of Barney. He's about 5 months behind constantly with everything. Starts tummy time 5 months after he's meant to, starts getting cutlery about 5 months after he's meant to, he'll get shoes when he's fucking 20 years old at this rate.

Anyone with eyes can see, Soaf and Barneys attachment aint fucking right. The lack of eye contact, the way he pushes away from her, Barney doesn't reach for her, he calls her fucking SOAF. Yeah, that's not normal.

So for their family to sit there and say shit like 'we don't have to answer to anyone' - confirms why these two jobless, leeches on society are exactly the way they are and why their son is NEVER first.
I see you’ve had to vent your anger at these pair of utter jobless layabouts.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Can someone please copy some of the “window sill” comments here. I’m blocked on both their IG accounts and expect there to be some interesting comments. Thanks guys
It was on their stories, even they aren’t stupid enough to put it on their grid…… for now 🙄

Supern0va

Chatty Member
He doesn't need spoon feeding he's like 18 months. And agree about she should be eating with him but I really don't think her pouring food onto the plate is a big issue.
He did when he was first being weaned but it was mostly Dave doing it, or her just putting a bunch of food in front of him and expecting him to know what to do with it, 90% of it has gone on the floor and not in his stomach for the past few months. Baby led weaning fair enough but she's half assed it and interacts with him as little as possible during meal times unless she's weirdly shouting in his face. Pouring food onto a plate alone isn't a big deal and i didn't even notice it when I watched but its just one of many ways that shes dismissive to him.

Reactions: 5