Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chunks58

Thank you kind person! I went no contact with my mother and life improved dramatically for me. But even a shit ton of counselling doesn't fully heal the pain of being unloved and unwanted. And other people (family, school etc) knew exactly what was going on and did nothing about it. That's why I can't even hate watch SAD now, it's all too painfully familiar and being allowed to continue with no intervention.
Its heartbreaking that neglect and abuse gets ignored. I know that resources are tight and I know there are amazing people who do this work but sadly often children slip through the net. For family there is no excuse. Im sending you love and I hope that life is so much better for you now x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Could you imagine. Free dog hair on arrival, Chop trying to get in your handbag and chew everything and the smell of Dave after a fake GEM sesh. Soaf prancing around in floral dresses with some kind of microwaved food cooking. A true horror show.
(Also, hilariously, Lauren doesn’t follow Dave OR sing to me dave on tik tok 😂😂😂)
I don’t really pay attention to S&D that much anymore, they just give me a full on rage if I think too Much about them (Sophie / Dave - get some jobs you lazy slobs) let alone look at the car crash relationship they have with their families…

the Halloween party would be awful, best have a lint roller to get rid of the hair off your clothes…unless chop eats that before you get chance too.

At what point will they realise that Barney is behind in his development?

chunks58

Y
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x
You are an amazing mum that puts your daughters first!! After the trauma of your husband dying, you gave birth within days, what a star you are. Like others on here I too am sending you love and a big hug. I wish you every blessing x

That neglectful so called mother isn't fit to lick your boots. As I've said previously some people should never have children, the likes that cant look after the one most placid baby there is, always neglecting him, always putting him in harms way and she had to be badgered into getting that delightful little boy some shoes and still he does not have a coat. A baby shower fuck off!!

‘Banners life is going to be more private’…View attachment 818277
C = CNUT

Last edited:
  • Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
There’s deffo something weird going on. The fact she admitted all their money is going to pay off Disney, makes me mad. I’m same age as soaf and i work hard all week and all my money goes towards a holiday every year, in January we’re going to Mexico since we haven’t been allowed away for a couple of years so this was a special holiday that we went all out for. Difference is I don’t have any kids yet so putting all my disposable income to a holiday only means that I as an adult have to go without things (nights out etc) which I’m happy to do. Those two clowns have a beautiful baby to think about and should be putting first. Barneys clearly having to go without some basic things so that they can pay off a holiday he won’t even remember!! They need a kick up the arse and told it’s not acceptable to do that anymore and Barney should come before any holiday. It’s beyond me how they can’t give Barney a comfortable life, all his needs met and treats to the zoo etc and then with spare money go a nice family holiday somewhere with a beach and things Barney would get enjoyment from without breaking the bank. But I know my frustrations fall on deaf ears as princess soaf is above a regular beach holiday and must go to Disney (Florida) at the flamilys expense and doesn’t give 2 shits that she’s failing poor Banners

She’s left it a bit late haha sure balance needs paid by start of next month 😂
Agree totally with this. I am a lot older than either of them and my wife and I have good jobs, have a house and are comfortable. We have no children to think of either and saved a lot over the last 18 months. And I tell you now I am still questioning if we really should be paying the amount of money that we are even though I already have the money saved.

How can they justify it? Yes it might get them more views on the vlog and therefore more money but for how long? How much extra would they make? Would they really claw back the £7k minimum that they will be spending? These are the questions that real adults and real "buisness" people would be asking themselves especially when they are so short on money. For someone like Adam Hattan, like him or not, his business is reliant on him going to Disney and providing information to people who are thinking of going. His views will be a lot higher and will bring in a lot of money to him, some of which he will invest into the next one but he is operating a business and is not trying to provide for a family. Soaf and Dave are not a business they have nothing to sell apart from their lives and that is now going down the toilet. I still don't think they will go which will be a shame as I would love to see the fallout as it will be gold (Legoland x100).

Littlemisssimple

Guys you’ve got to watch the video!!!! 😂

This is how is starts ‘’ As you know, we are currently renting. But now we are married, we have Barney and have had our Disneymoon, the next big thing we are saving for is a house...’

Except they bought the £1.5k chair shortly after and booked a £7-8k holiday within a year.... and yet, no house.

Wait, did I miss something? Where was banner on that house tour? Did they pop him in a store cupboard until they’d finished prancing around? I can’t remember seeing him apart from him being pushed up the drive. Also, poor bellway. They should have taken more notice of who they employed because I learned nothing from that terrible ad.

• Sad

Spinmum

Chatty Member
He does look as if he has lost weight in the latest grid post, good for you Dave!

(also taken in the Gem, nod to tattle maybe? 🤓)

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can fuck if she didn’t have a baby shower
Sending you so much love.

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
The WDW booking is a bit wild. We had a trip cancelled due to the pandemic and have left that money sitting in the bank waiting until things are more settled and then we’ll consider rebooking. And if something became more of a priority (like our child needing new shoes) then that money would be spent on that - the holiday is bottom of the list of priorities and as much as we all love WDW, we can wait (and that’s with us both with full time jobs and a mortgage so no need to save for any house deposits).

Ameliaxo

He has definitely lost alot of weight from them pictures but I do think they look odd. On the edge of his belly it looks cartoony.

Donald73

VIP Member
It’s a bit shit having to make a plan to treasure time with your child. Shouldn’t you treasure every minute of them but focus on less screen time, less trapped in a Walker time, less online shopping time
If your child meant anything to you then you wouldn’t have to plan time, it would come naturally. Just hand over parental rights to Nanna Fran already!

I think it’s because she knows she hasn’t really bothered to spend any proper time with him since he was born! Maybe she’s started to get a guilty conscience?
Maybe someone reported her...or she’s afraid they might. Jess has SS on speed dial maybe...

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Where has the 30k figure come from ? I thought it was 10k from the first set of pins and then the second set weren’t as successful ! Am I missing something ?
So they did 3 separate pin sales

Chip with Minnie ears
Rainbow Chip
Dinosaur Barney pin

In total, each pin sale generated over £10k approx but the cost of the pin itself was pennies. They also charged £4.99 postage on top of that £10k but postage was like £2.

The only pin they ‘donated’ any proceeds to charity to was the Rainbow Chip which actually made it generate more money. I actually think with the preorders and the sales, it sold more than they said it sold and they underpaid the charity.

They didn’t even want to show the Tommy’s donation until people kicked off.

The first 2 pin sales were really popular, each selling out at pre sale and when they went on sale. The Barney dinosaur one wasn’t as successful (probably because Dave designed it apparently hahahah)

I mean it’s all guess work, £30k is a stab in the dark but it’s way over £25k in total revenue when you factor in the profit they also made from the postage.

They also, didn’t send some to the USA customers and the RESOLD them! So got paid double effectively. People were complaining they didn’t receive then and then suddenly Soaf ‘found a few’ of the sold out pins......

• Wow

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Just had a quick look on the Bellway website for the type of house they looked at. Currently awaiting more to be released but price will be circa £325000+......even with potentially a help to buy scheme they've got some saving to do!!!

Also as an aside I live in the South West and that equivalent house would be pushing £450000+ which is quite frankly bonkers aswell....😳

• Haha