Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
Looking at the pic of Barney on the window cill again, he looks scared, like he’s clinging on. Clearly a “Barney stand there quickly and I’ll get your pic for the flamily”. I’m not sure why her oldest sister isn’t having a word. She’s a show off but seems more sensible though I guess she has the odd questionable post too (Wilf in pants) 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I mean the thing is, we never know how much they made for certain.

One thing we do know for certain, they made cold hard cash in exchange for a shitty pin and false promises.
I will keep reiterating that these two lazy shits find themselves jobs.

Sophie, Dave - find work you dossers. Your YT profile is not a career

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
I think this is one of the most frustrating things. A lot of us work so hard and have the balance our money and prioritise. Then they can throw money around though we can see that they are not buying some basic essentials (yes we’re talking shoes for your child S&D). It baffles me and that why part of me can’t bear/bare to watch them and part of me has a morbid fascination with how they do it

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Don't worry guys, she doesn't feel she owes an explanation to the 3000 people who bought their pins to 'support' them and their lifestyle.

The 3000 people who paid £30,000 for Soaf and Dave to sit on their arse and do fuck all whilst the rest of the country worked their arse off during a global pandemic.

'All our money is going to our Florida trip as the balance needs paying off soon...' - No shit Sherlock. How the FUCK are you getting by?!

Apparently they want their content to be 50% Disney and 50% home. Erm, you've literally MISSED the Disney boat guys. You fucked that one up!!!! You know fuck all about Disney, your disney vlogs are WANK and there are so many creators out there who are smashing it and they've been stuck home too. You are too lazy to produce the content you need to compete with them.

They are a fucking shambles at this point. This is beyond embarrassing.
Are you serious? 3000 people bought the pin!!! bloody hell WHY???

Reactions: 6

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Guys come on I've just rewatched the part where she throws the food on the plate and I can't be the only person who thinks that's not even bad, she didn't throw it like a dog at all she just poured it onto the plate. Feel like that's very nit picking. And no I'm not a fan you'll be able to tell that from my history.
There was a bit in the most recent vlog where she plonked a handful of pancake bits from the side on to his plate which I think people were referring to.

If you think that's petty, we were literally analysing and getting annoyed by Sophie's tongue smile the other day so 🤣

• Haha

kez06119

So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!
Hilarious, nearly choked laughing 😂 🤣😆😂🤣🤣

disneys

VIP Member
She hasn’t….I just made it up
Ahh , thank god !! I thought that was a bit left field !

I don’t think it’s a parenting book at … children’s book maybe but this woman can’t even commit to uploading a 10 min vlog twice a week , she’d never be able to write a book !

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
But she also had some kind of cushion type of material as her product.

I think she's realised, being the CEO of more than Diddly Squat takes a 'bit more' energy than tapping away on her shitty laptop for 2 hours a month.

UMFood

Do you remember when Soaf used to pick up her brother and sister (assume Lauren) from school and would child mind them every day? Maybe they made her do that as she wasn't working/didn't have a job. Strange how they all turned out so differently. Also isn't her mums name Ashley so maybe that's where Lauren's Instagram came from?

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
There’s no way he climbed up there. As someone previously mentioned - he wouldn’t climb up and then turn around and be clinging on for dear life. He was put there for the photo op. Reminds me of that trip to the Trafford centre when mad Amish Sophie was near to (not quite) dangling him over the fencing
The memory of that makes my legs go funny. Poor Barney.

• Sad

Lala22

Chatty Member
There was me looking forward to joining the alphabet! Flew through that too!
Also love that D had nothing to do with disney
Guilty 😂 the image of chip was the first thing that came to me at 1am while feeding the baby haha

• Haha
If only their Cameo extended to being willing to truthfully answer questions, they'd be raking it in.

What I want to know is...

Sophie, you repeatedly post about how it is okay to quit. But you quit everything, what do you actually want to do?

I too want to lie in bed all day watching Disney+ but that isn't how life works. Those quotes you post are designed to make it appear that anyone who dare try to hold you to account is making an attack on your mental health but life is all about doing things you don't want to do.

I don't want to have a shower. I don't want to change my bedsheets. I don't want to put the washing away. I don't want to make lunch. I don't want to take the bin in. I don't want to go to work after my day off. But what would my life be if I didn't do any of those things?! I'd be you.
100% 👍🏻
what Soaf doesn’t get is she can say no to anything, change her mind, quit bla bla bla

but the likelihood is that will NOT equal her “dream life” she’s always banging on about. If her standard of living now is her dream life then shut it. If not, then start getting comfortable with doing stuff you don’t want!

On a side note I would love to know how many coaching clients she’s got

disneys

VIP Member
So they did 3 separate pin sales

Chip with Minnie ears
Rainbow Chip
Dinosaur Barney pin

In total, each pin sale generated over £10k approx but the cost of the pin itself was pennies. They also charged £4.99 postage on top of that £10k but postage was like £2.

The only pin they ‘donated’ any proceeds to charity to was the Rainbow Chip which actually made it generate more money. I actually think with the preorders and the sales, it sold more than they said it sold and they underpaid the charity.

They didn’t even want to show the Tommy’s donation until people kicked off.

The first 2 pin sales were really popular, each selling out at pre sale and when they went on sale. The Barney dinosaur one wasn’t as successful (probably because Dave designed it apparently hahahah)

I mean it’s all guess work, £30k is a stab in the dark but it’s way over £25k in total revenue when you factor in the profit they also made from the postage.

They also, didn’t send some to the USA customers and the RESOLD them! So got paid double effectively. People were complaining they didn’t receive then and then suddenly Soaf ‘found a few’ of the sold out pins......
I swear chip with mini ears was before the lockdown though ? They did rainbow chip and then the not even half as successful Barney Dino pin … at the time someone did the maths and it was nowhere near 30k !