Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Possibly….😂 I can still see Dave though. Thought if you kicked one, they both limped. 🤷‍♀️ I never interacted with her on Instagram, I did leave a comment on one of her vlogs about Barney though…
I guess you didn’t blow smoke up her arse so instant block right there! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I think for me, the Barney windowsill photo was crossing the line. It's now heading into child abuse (I cannot get over how terrified Barney looked) and that's just not okay. I don't even think I can even hate watch these two morons anymore...maybe it's time to retire :ROFLMAO:
I feel the same 🥴 but i then think that if she does read here, then at least us discussing these parental failings, she/they may reflect on what they’ve done and we may have made a small difference to B’s life going forward 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Herewegogoing

So she's asking for questions on Instagram. I have a feeling next week's installment will be a Q &A. Could she not have filmed that one day this week when Barney was in bed. I'm sure she doesn't sit there all night watching him sleep.

rummynose

I don't get why they would hide it either. I don't think anyone would think anything other than good on him. So messed up!
Totally agree.
If its true, fess up and say its not working and we need money/security especially for barney. I know i would think better of them for that instead of the current shitshow

Reactions: 4
I'm not going to get into arguments with people who defend Soaf and Dave. :censored: Must resist the urge.

Especially with what was uploaded today. It's a quite frankly disgrace that anyone could defend them in any capacity at this point. Their son looked terrified and instead of getting him down.. They were the ones who put him up there and took a photo. Says it all.
Never resist the urge. It's entertaining as fook

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They sold out and manufactured the same amount of pins. So we're talking big money. Of course, with anything financial with The Browns it's always so shady and sneaky.

The Minnie ears was before lockdown but regardless, they still made promises to the people that bought those pins.

Their motto with those pins sales was 'buy our pins, support our channel, so we can continue to live our dream and that dream is, making content for you our viewer who supports us.' - It was so manipulative.

Now, clearly that isn't their so called dream. Because it requires work :cool:

Sawna

VIP Member
That dog has a penchant for pesto too, hope they don't use walnuts in their pesto as that can be toxic to dogs

disneys

VIP Member
Jesus, this thread is more dead than Soafs hair after a £100 failed oil treatment! 😂

Are they still giving the social media silent treatment in hopes that this thread and the wolves will stay silent? Errr not going to happen huns.

I think many of us needed a fucking BREATH and break after seeing you shove your terrified son on a windowsill and instead on getting him down, stand back and take a photo...it still makes me fucking sick.

But we aren’t going to stop commentating and documenting the shit you do SAD because we need to keep you held accountable here should something happen to Barney. That’s all we give a shit about. And seeing you two carry on, neglect your dog (who continues to eat everything in sight and yet you think it’s one big joke), ignore your sons needs whilst you two focus on your selfish selves (and fail to buy Barney the basics like a warm coat and shoes) well you better brace yourselves, because we aren’t going to stop.

More wolves have joined and more will continue to join.

You used people for £30k handouts during a global pandemic. You emotionally manipulated people into handing you money and look how you treated people. You failed to uploaded Thursday, failed to upload Friday with no apology.

You owe them nothing? But in exchange for that money they gave you, you made promises darling. And that’s what you owe them.
Where has the 30k figure come from ? I thought it was 10k from the first set of pins and then the second set weren’t as successful ! Am I missing something ?

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
It's a matter of time before these two go 'offline' randomly for a long amount of time and I bet it will be because Barney has got SERIOUSLY hurt. At least we keep the receipts here for Children's services guys!
My mum and dad have to deal with children services quite a lot with their job
And even when covid was going on, reports were checked within 3 working days. So if Sophie and dave did get reported, especially when there is literal video evidence and not just hearsay, they'd have a hard time trying to defend themselves

There is very few things more entertaining than a couple who have zero savings, zero intention of buying a new build, who have both said they hate new builds because they lack character, suddenly showing an interesting and making a video with great big fake smiles and fake enthusiasm because they just got an Ad for new build.

Fake fake fake 😂😂😂❤

Wooooow. I mean i dont like newbuilds much either but woooooooooooooow.

Dickheads

barkleyblue

I tell you what as well as child proofing the home try this magical word..."NO" instead of just laughing at him. No discipline at all just like with the mutt!
Actually she does say "No" every so often. But 100% of the time when she says "no", Barney just keeps doing what he's doing and then they laugh because he's so cute....😫