Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kez06119

First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can fuck if she didn’t have a baby shower
Sending you love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

VanillaxMoon

Kid ain't got any shoes to help him be a more confident walker but soaf got her £45 jumper so ✌
And possibly more clothes spent on her. In the next breath she will be saying toddler shoes are so expensive 🙄 This woman is angering me so much. Take your son to Clarke’s or Startrite immediately!!

deejvillage

VIP Member
I was curious so I checked daves followers and only ratbags follows him. I know Nina used to?...... Interesting 🤔
I'm sure he's probably more upset that Matt has unfollowed him, but yes it may start to point to something going on as it's always the "outsiders" that give it away as they don't understand how to be in the public frame.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Wasn't Sophie's secret that she was becoming a consultant/coach for folks starting their You Tube vlogging business?
No I think it's a separate thing. She mentioned choosing colours for it and showed product sneak peaks but we still don't know 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20211021-172723_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211021-172435_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

kez06119

My husband was angry too when he saw the picture of Barney, looking at it carefully he thought that maybe he isn’t really on the windowsill, that they may have superimposed it. He said it’s difficult to say for sure but something strange about the photo, if they did do something like that it would still be very bad because what parent would do it for real or pretend to do it for views, they are a disgraceful pair and should be deeply ashamed of themselves!!

• Wow

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I wasn't going to watch the last Vlog because I'm so sick of witnessing irrelevant idiots make total fools out of themselves, however I feel so invested in the welfare of Barney at this point, I just need to see the neglect for myself.

That Instagram photo of Barney on the windowsill... my my, I just do not have the words, but I'll give it a go. The poor little bubba looks absolutely terrified. My first thought was that once he's up there, it's one step closer to the light fitting, and we all know the relationship they allow Barney to have with dangerous household items. He leans forward thinking he can grab it, and it's baby face down on the floor 2.0 but 1000 times worse.

The more I watch them, the more it becomes apparent they they both have the "no need to worry about it until it happens" mentality. Take Chop's diet for example. Oh he got overweight, we should probably sort his diet out now right? It's been exactly the same way with Barney. Why are their heads not screwed on enough to know that safety is of the upmost importance when it comes to children. Parent or not, you'd have to be CRAZY to think this neglect is okay.

I can see it now - the next Vlog will be titled "BABY'S FIRST TRIP TO A&E. WHOOPSIE - GUESS WE'D BETTER BABY PROOF THE BUNGALOW, BUT WE FIND THAT KIND OF THING TOO COMPLICATED FOR OUR TINY BRAINS AND MY DAD WASN'T FREE TO COME ROUND AND DO IT FOR US. OH WELL, IT'S OKAY TO FAIL SOMETIMES GUYS".
without me trawling through the huge number of pages (I mean even this thread has 16 pages since TUESDAY!) - did they ever lower the cot mattress down?

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
They sold out and manufactured the same amount of pins. So we're talking big money. Of course, with anything financial with The Browns it's always so shady and sneaky.
I’m almost certain that isn’t the case , someone did all the maths when it came out if you read back on the threads .. you can tell how many pins were for sale on shopify and it was fewer , they made far less money on the Dino pins !

gsg4387

Did anyone see in the news agew months ago about the boy that fell from a hotel window and died? That photo has seriously triggered me! Why would you do this and think it’s funny? It maybe fine in their house, with the sofa to fall onto if there was an accident. But what happens when he does it somewhere else, in someone else’s house, or maybe when he’s a few flights up.
What the fuck is wrong with them?! If they ever leave him with anyone would they even think of saying, just so you know we let him climb on the windowsills so make sure yours windows are locked? Would they fuck! Accident waiting to happen these two!

• Angry

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
There’s deffo something weird going on. The fact she admitted all their money is going to pay off Disney, makes me mad. I’m same age as soaf and i work hard all week and all my money goes towards a holiday every year, in January we’re going to Mexico since we haven’t been allowed away for a couple of years so this was a special holiday that we went all out for. Difference is I don’t have any kids yet so putting all my disposable income to a holiday only means that I as an adult have to go without things (nights out etc) which I’m happy to do. Those two clowns have a beautiful baby to think about and should be putting first. Barneys clearly having to go without some basic things so that they can pay off a holiday he won’t even remember!! They need a kick up the arse and told it’s not acceptable to do that anymore and Barney should come before any holiday. It’s beyond me how they can’t give Barney a comfortable life, all his needs met and treats to the zoo etc and then with spare money go a nice family holiday somewhere with a beach and things Barney would get enjoyment from without breaking the bank. But I know my frustrations fall on deaf ears as princess soaf is above a regular beach holiday and must go to Disney (Florida) at the flamilys expense and doesn’t give 2 shits that she’s failing poor Banners

She’s left it a bit late haha sure balance needs paid by start of next month 😂
I’m going to Mexico on Hogmanay !! Cannot wait and unlike the browns we have worked hard to pay for this !!!

• Heart

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
If Mummy meets Matilda is here (🙄) I hope she’s knows she gives me the ick too. All that sucking up to Sophie and Dave, then the snide, snarky little comments on their videos trying to gain tattles attention. There’s nothing worse than someone who comes on here to bitch about vloggers, but are still the first person to comment on their post. 😷
She may not even be on here, she may just be a S&D arse licker 👅. Like the rest of the flamily.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Can anyone actually remember what Soaf posted on her Instagram before Barney? I can’t remember and seems like she can’t either. Probably was just photos of chip and banana bread
- Basically affiliate links to clothes she hadn't even bought.
- She would mostly re-post shit from people watching their vlogs. It was lots of arselicking mostly.
- CONSTANT re-posts of their sad little Disney holidays. Mostly of them eating.

Hahaha anyone want to reply to Jess Ratbags and say, yeah had to give your sister an unfollow for her dangerous little circus act with your nephew earlier!

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.13.22.png

• Wow

Gggshh

Omg that’s a really good point, I’d say that’s a lot to do with it too! And didn’t they make themselves homeless, move into her mum’s and displace her mum from her bedroom too and Dave turned his nose up at the meals she would provide. They’re utterly right in disowning them or keeping them at arms length tbh.
I know I would be fuming if my sister acted like it and wouldn’t want to see her let alone speak to her!

Kraken

My mum bought my nephew his first Clark’s shoes on Sunday and the nursary commented on Monday what a difference they have made to his walking already !! He is 3 months younger than banners
They are terrible parents but their families are just as bad now for not intervening !!!
Same with my niece, younger than Banners but walking and babbling with intent if you know what I mean? Of course all babies develop at their own pace, but it starts to look like a pattern.

I now firmly believe the families don’t watch their videos. At least not the Ratbag Clan. And even nana fran can’t be expected to keep up with such an erratic upload schedule 😆

• Haha