Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Did anyone see in the news agew months ago about the boy that fell from a hotel window and died? That photo has seriously triggered me! Why would you do this and think it’s funny? It maybe fine in their house, with the sofa to fall onto if there was an accident. But what happens when he does it somewhere else, in someone else’s house, or maybe when he’s a few flights up.
What the fuck is wrong with them?! If they ever leave him with anyone would they even think of saying, just so you know we let him climb on the windowsills so make sure yours windows are locked? Would they fuck! Accident waiting to happen these two!
That happened just down the road from me. The poor family had fled Afghanistan and had only been in the city a day or so 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7

ramennoodles

Pretty sure she did actually put up an insta story on Monday committing to Tuesday and Thursday this week. Why bother?! That's what annoys me so much, if she'd just said something like "2vlogs this week" or "first week of our new 2 vlog schedule" then it would've been fine, but to advertise your "service" on a certain day then just change your mind with no explanation or reasoning is out of order, but she causes all these issues with her own stupidity
Go figure she’d say that on Instagram and then say something else in the vlog. Queen of backtracking!

Mable912

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks dave doesn't have a job? He won't work anywhere the public could see him and he's surely not qualified for an office type job. Unless he's working in a factory or night shifts in a supermarket and doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it's beneath them.
I think they do just live off of universal credit which would cover most of their rent and other bits and then all the ad money is used to buy dave and Sophie treats (not barney's treats obviously).
I don’t think he has another job either! I think their marriage is in big shit

deejvillage

VIP Member
Guys come on I've just rewatched the part where she throws the food on the plate and I can't be the only person who thinks that's not even bad, she didn't throw it like a dog at all she just poured it onto the plate. Feel like that's very nit picking. And no I'm not a fan you'll be able to tell that from my history.
No this isn't the worst thing in the world but the fact she puts her son in a jumparoo that he is beyond the recommended age just to keep him quiet and then the photo today she deserves no slack whatsoever! And that is just in 24 hours!
I really want to stop hate watching her but she will not get that satisfaction from me I will continue to watch and call her out on all of her scams, lies and abuse of her son!

Jess89

VIP Member
Accident waiting to happen. Parents will get no sympathy, only feel bad for little Barney

Yes it is in some places and some they have 2 weeks half term in Oct
They admitted that they took them out 3 days early. They'll land, sleep then shove them back in school. I hate the krappilys so much. Their girls are adorable but the parents are shit.

I needs soaf and oaf to give me at least another 24 hours before the shit storm. I want to put up some shelves and deep clean the boys' room.

I can't do this and drill holes, it'll end terribly.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
God that was tragic
Did Banners even get taken to meet Santa last year or to anything Christmas themed at all ?
Off the top of my head, I don’t remember them doing much aside from moaning about lockdown despite still being able to see her family. Remember when she had to ‘cancel’ the gender reveal party for her sister?! Which we know she blatantly went ahead with anyway. 😂

Littlemisssimple

So she’s got shoes for him walking outside and I’m guessing they’re not really suitable from outside? It’s been a while but when my little one stood up for the first time, I got them proper walkers so their feet could grip our wooden floor as it was too cold to let them go bare foot all the time. And they were a dinky 2G!

VanillaxMoon

Mine was a climber too. She should be telling Barney no in a firm voice and not advocating this kind of behaviour. I bet she put him there silly cow

Kraken

They have no intention of getting a mortgage, that video was and ad all for vieeeews and it was all lies!

Soaf is still MIA, so I doubt there will be a vlog tonight, unless it’s a really really REALLY Honest Chat…

Donald73

VIP Member
I cleaned today as well as working from home, damn I should be uploading to Insta and YouTube my fascinating life. Difference is my place looks clean, theirs never does.