Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshiregirl2019

Something is going on. I wonder if they will share tomorrow in their one vlog of the week?
In the meantime I think we should have a game of Sophie and Dave ABC, like I spy but working through the alphabet - I am sure we can get to Z before they produce any content.

I will start - A

Affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Possibly….😂 I can still see Dave though. Thought if you kicked one, they both limped. 🤷‍♀️ I never interacted with her on Instagram, I did leave a comment on one of her vlogs about Barney though…

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
never understood why people think they are disney vloggers…they aren’t. Most of their daily lives has zero to do with disney. Unless they are talking about the disney trip in February that most probably isn’t happening.

ps, Sophie, Dave - get real jobs, if you did you could afford to go to disney
Someone has a receipt somewhere of an amazing comment saying that they’re not Disney bloggers! It’s great!

Scapier88

VIP Member
When I saw the alphabet magnets I thought of cute Barney can play with them maybe so some letter paint printing but no they are hold up random people pet photos

• Sad

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve really fucked up becoming a mum 😢 I need your help 🤧 donate some money to the Brown charity and help a selfish twat out. 😭 #letsgetbarmeytakenawaybysocialservices. - their new campaign

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
So what are we thinking the excuse is going to be on Monday?
- Barney got a new tooth
- spent £800 getting chapstick out of chips stomach at the emergency vet
- Family problems they can’t (won’t) go into

think we need a new bingo sheet just for excuses
I've lost track who's turn it is...so it will probably be Barney as he's the easy route for them to blame :mad:

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think she saw her sister thrive at motherhood and she wanted to copy that.

Soaf, you failed.

Jess Ratbag clearly has a natural mothering ability. Wilf seems like a happy, spoilt child and Penelope will never want for anything. She seems to enjoy motherhood, she buys her children lovely things, she puts effort into making their life nice. She bought them a massive eyesore of a garden play equipment but no doubt those children will enjoy it for years to come. She breastfed as she was able to (not all mothers are able to, I wasn't)....she clearly had a traumatic birth with Wilf but spent money on making Penelopes birth less awful and it worked for her.

She also has the financial security behind her so didn't need to exploit her babies first year to make money on the internet. I mean, I'm no Jess Ratbags fan but clearly, she puts her children in weather appropriate clothing. They look clean and well fed. Jess isn't on instagram doing 'reels of autumn fashion.' If anything, her latest photo is her with a mum bun breastfeeding her baby in an outfit I wear daily....jumper and jeans.

She clearly made an effort for Wilfs birthday (I mean Jess I wish you hadn't had broken covid rules because we used to be a big fan of you here... you were a working mum and made your sister look like a right joke) but here we are. But I just feel like, Soaf always wanted what Jess had.

Soaf wanted that first girl of the family and I still think she feels pissed off that she wasn't the first one in the family to have a girl.

Also, just 2 posts from Jess' instagram and you can see where Soaf has copied her..........these photos are from 2019 FYI

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 13.17.56.png
Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 13.18.56.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
I will say he looks like he has lost weight in the new pics he has posted. Hopefully he is finally being committed to it.
And thats the only nice thing I will say
Might be the first before and after where you can actually really tell the difference.

Newbie1978

Thank you - love these little details but cannot bring myself to watch the two twats…
Annoyed with myself for watching but I’m bored.

They had a big family roast at her mums.

Her sister (Jess?) has given her some pregnancy clothes back and she is sorting through decided what she wants to keep if she is lucky enough to have another one but they have no immediate plans.

cobette

VIP Member
Damn i wish i was here when you were doing that.
I never understood why we stopped 😂 Anyone who has ever watched EastEnders knows that Max Branning is irresistible to all women thus being compared to him is a compliment.

My OH and I joke all the time about how Lucy, having slept with the God that is Lee Carter then told Max, 'I was thinking of you the whole time' 😂😂

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
One day, Oaf was scrolling online while bored because of being gainfully unemployed when who should pop up but a vision! A romantic prospect for Oaf!

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
If they have split up... where would he be living? That’s the only thing I can’t really grasp. As much as I despise sOAF she’s the one doing the ads for them. Do single men claim benefits? are they entitled to housing?