Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Now that Soaf has told us they’re “much happier” doing two slogs a week, do we know when we can expect them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pshsjsnn

They annoy me more and more every day. I’m just glad poor Banners finally got some shoes

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I am living for the shade towards Soaf from Jess Ratbags. She hates her 😂

It's interesting to me that Sophie was so desperate to move close to her family but now it seems they can barely tolerate her.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
More like find someone that looks at you the way Soaf looks at her bank account after an Ad payout rolls in.

Don’t forget, she’s a super busy boss babes on Sunday’s now with her coaching business

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x
My heart is with you for all you’ve been through, and equally I’m in awe of you as you are rocking the mummy gig totally 💕

• Heart
I'm glad they all seem to be taking a break. I needed to deep clean downstairs and the moral outrage everyday was distracting me.

I'm not in the hinch thread thank god. That seems like it never stops. I'd never get anything done

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Of course she LIT up when she found the girls bedroom.

“Dave.... can we have twin girls?” It would be like this.....the creepy shining twins! Haunting you at night.

(And I’m so putting the alphabet on Wiki somehow haha)!
06E67A0E-677E-4D06-9D93-5EB4C50D0717.jpeg

Ameliaxo

Is it just me who thinks dave doesn't have a job? He won't work anywhere the public could see him and he's surely not qualified for an office type job. Unless he's working in a factory or night shifts in a supermarket and doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it's beneath them.
I think they do just live off of universal credit which would cover most of their rent and other bits and then all the ad money is used to buy dave and Sophie treats (not barney's treats obviously).

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I wonder if they had to take Chop with them because he had been to the vets and had to be monitored due to them being neglectful AGAIN and he then ate the lip balm?

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Fucking hell I’ve had a good laugh on my lunch break. Went to shove on the vlog from last night- of course, there wasn’t one 😂 immediately shimmied on over to tattle only to see @goofygirlDLP9999 had gone and predicted chip eating Soafs lip balm!

Wtf is her story about how she “envisaged pastel wooden toys” when she was thinking about having a baby? What about envisaging a happy and healthy child that doesn’t get shoved on windowsills
Yeah I saw that on the private Instagram viewer and was like that ‘pastel toy’ person sounds exactly what you’d expect from her though. ‘Gentler neutral’ and all that.

• Haha

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can fuck if she didn’t have a baby shower
Sending you so much love and hugs!

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Just a thought
Do you think Sophie is having this breakdown and saying she's not showing Barney anymore because maybe someone has made a report to someone about Barney and its being investigated?
Maybe that's why there's really been trouble in paradise?

foxyg2

Chatty Member
one of them could be working full time to provide for Barney and to begin to teach him work ethic. Or even both part time.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that as beneficial as it could be to Barney to see his parents getting off their asses and doing something productive, Soaf would just see the new income stream as a way to buy even more junk for herself to showcase on her insta

• Angry

Goodness

I don’t think she does need him anymore though? They absolutely hate each other and they haven’t been able to hide it very well in vlogs for over a year now.
When I read Soaf’s words (via Dumpor) ”Find someone who looks at you the way Barney looks at a pumpkin” it made me wonder. Sounds like maybe Oaf doesn’t look at Soaf (and vice versa) like that anymore or she wouldn’t have thought of that / phrased it like that…

Also, looks like Dumpor doesn’t show comments anymore so if there are choice ones please share here for those of us who are blocked or not on the gram!

I think Oaf has a job and Soaf can’t handle Banners and her “full-time Youtuber job”!

Reactions: 7

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I can see what’s coming.
Our marriage is on the rocks, only Disney can save us now. Please buy my Xxx to pay for the trip or we will be leaving Banners in a broken home.
The sad thing is that's the truth of their relationship
Theyve only shown being happy and looking madly in love when they were at Disney

Reactions: 7