Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney Brown is bad. I guess Barney the Dinosaur won’t be such a cultural touchstone for kids being born these days, but still. And it’s particularly unfortunate if he ends up being obese like his dad. The name seems quite downmarket to me, is it considered posh in Cheshire circles?

Is Sophie’s nephew’s full name Wilfred or just Wilf? I can’t tell from her sister’s Instagram.
I wouldn’t say posh, but ‘traditional’ like Freddy or Archie. A few years ago these names would have been considered a little more on the ‘posh’ side but they’re becoming more and more popular now. I think Barney will probably be one of the more popular names in the next few years l.

Reactions: 4
Excuse me whilst I interrupt my usual Sophie and Dave snark to white knight.

Kids are cruel.

If they want to bully someone they will find a way. I was bullied for my name... My appearance... My level of intelligence... What I wore... Where I lived... My parent's jobs... I never fought back, but inside I would tell myself things that I knew where true 'I'm smarter than you' , 'I'll have a better job than you someday' and even petty things like, 'I have a nicer house than you'.

Sophie and Dave should concentrate on raising a little boy who is a good person with a strong sense of self worth. They can let the parents of future bullies worry about how they will raise their children to not pick on someone simply because of their name.

If they had chosen a name like Banana Brown, then maybe I would be concerned but Barney is fine, and I imagine it will probably grow in popularity as names do go in and out of fashion. 10 years ago Arthur scrapped into the Top 100 and I'm sure people who chose it for their son had people turn their noses up and say it's an 'old man's name', but now it's in the Top 10.
I’m sorry that happened to you. And you are completely right about that kids will use and find anything.

Reactions: 4
Dave on his stories thanking baby brown for their YouTube success...😑 Poor baby is already being whored out for likes and views before he can even argue about it. Sad that these two are not only willing to beg for cash and subs themselves but are already using their unborn child as a means to do it for them

• Angry
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell dave just stop singing. Did anyone see him singing a bit of Who Am I from Les Mis. Jesus Christ that note. Honestly it was chilling. Why on earth does he sing so high it’s hideous

• Haha
I see Dave was pratting around in Aldi recording the flower selection on Insta Stories to enable Her Royal Highness to choose a bunch exactly to her liking, no doubt whilst there was a queue of customers outside, waiting to get in to the store to do actual shopping.

Selfish through and through.

And if you're going to buy a bunch of flowers for anyone, Dave, how about buying them for Sophie's mum as a small gesture of thanks? She's the one you two have been freeloading off over the last few months.

Reactions: 19
His singing, wow,

I assume that’s what you hear if you strangle a cat.

• Haha
I suspect they only revealed the poor sods name so they could receive tons of personalised gifted baby clothes with his name on.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see Dave was pratting around in Aldi recording the flower selection on Insta Stories to enable Her Royal Highness to choose a bunch exactly to her liking, no doubt whilst there was a queue of customers outside, waiting to get in to the store to do actual shopping.

Selfish through and through.

And if you're going to buy a bunch of flowers for anyone, Dave, how about buying them for Sophie's mum as a small gesture of thanks? She's the one you two have been freeloading off over the last few months.

Exactly! HOW can you feel comfortable in the shops at the mo standing around longer than needed faffing over flowers? It's bad enough getting your phone covered in germs no doubt wearing the gloves he ha dles the trolley/basket with.

Plus flowers are the last thing they should be spending their pennies on!!

I suspect they only revealed the poor sods name so they could receive tons of personalised gifted baby clothes with his name on.

DEF THIS!!

Just saw their website, it mentions buying pins to support their baby so that’s the product merchandise they have coming soon? They aren’t very original with their ideas.
I just see this as blatant guilt tripping.
‘If you don’t buy our crappy pins our baby will starve’
Surely a lot of people’s dreams are to be able to build a loving happy home for their children? But to make that dream happen people have to work hours away from their children (which is obviously upsetting to some parents).
I don’t dislike Sophie and Dave but they do annoy me. However this has really boiled my piss.
Sort your bloody lives out like most people in their late 20s and early 30s have to and stop relying on the generosity of your viewers to fund your pathetic, head-in-the-clouds lifestyle.
FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just saw their website, it mentions buying pins to support their baby so that’s the product merchandise they have coming soon? They aren’t very original with their ideas.
I like how chip is mentioned before poor baby brown. I hope they sort out the pecking order.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just see this as blatant guilt tripping.
‘If you don’t buy our crappy pins our baby will starve’
Surely a lot of people’s dreams are to be able to build a loving happy home for their children? But to make that dream happen people have to work hours away from their children (which is obviously upsetting to some parents).
I don’t dislike Sophie and Dave but they do annoy me. However this has really boiled my piss.
Sort your bloody lives out like most people in their late 20s and early 30s have to and stop relying on the generosity of your viewers to fund your pathetic, head-in-the-clouds lifestyle.
FFS.
YES. Nail on the head right here. Everyone else has to work the provide for their children. But these two useless idiots are far too lazy to do that.
And this is a child they planned for btw! Did they know they would be begging for cash for the poor kid back when they were in the supermarket spending £20 on prenatal vitamins? I reckon so.
Fans buy the pins, meanwhile Dave is only focused on his home gym and singing les mis, rather than providing for his own son.
They’ve spent more on Chip than they will spend on this baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I totally agree Dave needs to get a job that provides money for his family instead of having his head in the clouds ☁ with his singing and acting personally I don’t think he’s a very good singer

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Chip, shall we do a sweepstake on when he will be shipped off to Dave's family forevermore!? Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Chip, shall we do a sweepstake on when he will be shipped off to Dave's family forevermore!? Poor thing.
I thought this yesterday. He’s a lovely dog but I see so many people getting rid of their dogs after the baby arrives. The difference is Sophie and dave already treat him like a baby so maybe they won’t, but it will definitely be hard to find time to walk him whilst also driving dave to work and caring for the baby, chips barking waking the baby up. I think maybe if they’d had the baby whilst in their own house they’d have been overwhelmed and shipped him off to Scotland but I can’t see them moving out for the first 2/3 months of the babies life

Reactions: 5
Why should viewers fund their dream home? Using their baby is disgusting. These two get worse every day.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.