Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Thing is her sister could offer her hers, but doesn’t mean it fits in her car. A Renault Clio, which Sophie thinks is massive 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly even that will be a struggle with the Baby because Dave will sit so far back and once there boot is full with a pushchair they won’t be able to all go out plus Chip.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but shouldn’t the pregnancy pillow say Ad as it was gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Reader130987

VIP Member
They're honestly useless. I'm not even trying to be cruel now, but they are. Completely relying on the goodwill and charity of friends, families and viewers alike, to fund their baby's existence. The whole situation drives me loopy!

Reactions: 11

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sophie ‘If someone had said this time last year you’d be 7 months pregnant in a global pandemic Would you believe it? Well I would because are lives are so weird’

It genuinely is like she thinks they are the only people going through the pandemic or have additional concerns.

If she’d of said ‘We would be 7 months pregnant, homeless and have absolutely nothing for our baby that we’ve actually bought using our own money’ then I could see she would be talking about their own individual situation... especially the last part.

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Labelling being concerned they have no nappies for a baby due soon is not "hate" soph. None of us wish you any harm, we all want to see you succeed as parents, for Barney's sake.

The rest of the video, I just can't.. so much I wanna say but what is the point? These two are just scroungers. Take responsibility for your own home and baby and grow up.

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looks like he has a job,
sampling new energy drinks. 😐 I just wish he’d wash his clothes

• Sick

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
A new switch game is probably more than I’ve spent on nappies for my 4 month old! You can buy them so cheap.

she knew her friend was sending clothes but still thought it was nappies.... the box obviously had been resealed so was obvious it was being reused as packaging but she went on for ages about nappies, she came across so dumb in that part of the Vlog.

I feel like her friend sent those things because she was probably in shock Sophie hadn’t got her baby anything, I remember her talking about said friend but I’m sure they didn’t attend their wedding or vice verse... so not that close a friend you’d be sending hand me downs to, IMO.

Notfeelingit

She can’t buy baby things cos next isn’t delivering lol!! Good god, next!? If that were me I would be sending my other half to asda to get a few backs of baby grows, bibs, nappies, wipes, bottles and some Milton then milk just in case. Talking about the bare essentials here! You can get Moses baskets in lidl too for £25 with a stand!
The money she wants to spend on a switch game or his stupid gym balls could have bought all of that essential stuff!!

I get they are in a crap situation but they are making it worse.

They made a total of £115 in that ATM live. Then take away YouTubes cut... still enough to get some clothes from Asda.

that moderator was answering more questions than They were but she was deleting so many things that did not need to be deleted and were not even near mean! Just real questions from concerned viewers!

• Wow
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
every single person who bought one of their pins should be ashamed of themselves. you are enabling them to continue living like this.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Why should viewers fund their dream home? Using their baby is disgusting. These two get worse every day.
I'm also not sure how this works with the rental agency. I mean, income from selling merch is unlikely to look stable enough to merit offering them a rental agreement. They need a steady, reliable income stream. You know, like a job 🤦

Disneydoubts

I would be really interested to see if Sophie does actually do a video explaining their situation. I wonder whether they will be honest about their situation and some of the mistakes they made or whether they will just make alot of excuses. I'd also be interested to see what their plan is going forward. I think if they did a video explaining their position and where they have kind of hot it wrong it would actually go down well, but k imagine it will be a pity party with Sophie lying down and Dave having an energy drink, explaining that they don't want to give up their dreams and Sophie using her baby voice to say how grateful she is for her fans.

Queenie

VIP Member
We bought our car seat early, good thing because the baby was 7 weeks early. The won't let you leave the hospital if the baby isn't in a car seat.
Also there's no need to get bottles if you plan on breastfeeding. They really need to buy some basic clothes, car seat and crib at a minimum.
They should buy a few bottles anyway. I planned to breastfeed but physically couldn’t in the end so it was then a mad dash to buy bottles & a steriliser.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Thing is you know for a fine fact Sophie would be going crazy buying stuff if it was a girl. She would be buying everything pink in sight.

Also I'm 5ft 2 and was a size 8 during my first pregnancy and my son was almost 9lbs 😂 luckily he came out through the sunroof 👀

petite means nothing when it comes to pregnancy!

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.
How can he have a home gym when he doesn’t have his own home. Feel sorry for Sophie’s mum, her house must be a wreck with all their crap as it is, last thing she needs is Dave sweating like a pig and setting up equipment in the house that he won’t use properly.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Yes, believe it or not in the last vlog Sophie discusses all the games she's going to buy 🤦 Because it's not like she's got a baby due soon or anything.

Had to snigger when they found out the baby is over 97 centile. That is going to be one painful birth. Sophie's so thick she hasn't even realised this.

And Mummy is clearly so sick of them taking over the living room and garden that she's persuaded them to set up the PlayStation in the dining room. Once they're set up in there she's going to lock the door.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
It’s when she said in an area they liked, I’m not being funny but they need to lower there expectations considerably! It’s really unlikely she’s going to get a house by her mum or sister
Exactly!

Sophie needs to grow up and realise that her lifelong dreams of being a housewife with an Instagram-friendly home and lifestyle are not going to come to fruition. Part of being an adult is discovering that your life may not turn out how you planned, and adapting to reality.

I too wanted to be a stay-at-home mum with a lovely home, still waiting for the rich husband to fund it all to show up, just don't tell my OH ;)

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My money is still on Flynn,
Flynn David brown 😐

How embarrassing to know that Dave clearly read an “ATM Tuesday” comment and STILL
went live to beg for cash 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

Rose91

Chatty Member
Supermarkets sell maternity pads and stuff like that. I'm sure we'll have a fun vlog of Dave stood in that aisle of the shop looking confused and making inappropriate jokes.
You can tell the after birth part hasn’t crossed either of their minds. Can imagine Sophie asking Dave for a pad and him passing her a note pad.

When my friend had her first, her now-ex didn’t have a car so his dad took them to the hospital but because she wasn’t in active labour he had to go home. Stepped a foot in the door and she rang him saying to come back as baby was coming. How inconvenient is it going to be for Sophie’s mum/family members having to drive Dave around