Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wendym1982

I though it was bad enough when they sold pins to fund there honeymoon to Orlando now there clearly exploiting there unborn baby they should be ashamed of themselves 😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Diofn

I just couldn't get through that video.
"I didn't want t to address the hate...." *wipes away non-existent tear*
Shut up you stupid cow, its both your fault you're in the position you're in. Do they really think they'd be any better off if there wasn't a pandemic?

bsw123

VIP Member
says they will be bringing out a piece of merch which will be under 10 pounds and if people want to "help them out" then they can buy it. fucking disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Sophie, Tesco has 50% off all clothes including baby. When Dave has to get essentials like bananas and rice krispies next get him to stock up please. No excuse.

Gracessecret

I wonder why Dave hasn’t been made to get a supermarket job even if just part time? If that was my partner living in my mum’s house then she would insist on it, especially if he is more than capable of getting one. I’m surprised he’s been allowed to just do nothing all day and not contribute to the household and his future child - they need to grow up and get on with it

S1920

VIP Member
To get into the higher tax bracket he would need to earn over 50k a year...I doubt he’s close to that on 80% of his call centre wage, especially as it wouldn’t include any commission he might earn...
Unless he earns under 12.5k so doesn’t pay tax...
I’m pretty sure a supermarket job wouldn’t push him into the higher tax bracket!

Even part time work would give them extra money for baby stuff instead of resorting to blatant begging

I think their 'reason' would be it is a riak to expose Sophie and the baby via supermarket work?

I bet he cannot believe his luck getting furlough though and not having to go to work! My Hub had worked for the same company for years and they have given him ZERO!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Paradisefalls

she said in a video once that the reason she didn’t pursue teaching was because she didn’t want to spend her life in a job where she spent all her time planning and marking! She said she wanted better for herself and basically suggested being a teacher was below her

Worked out well didn’t it 😂😂
What exactly does she want to spend her life doing though? She never seems to want to do anything. Even having a baby, which is her supposed lifelong dream, she doesn’t seem to be putting any effort into.

She has no drive, ambition or willpower to get anything done. She lives in a dreamworld where she has endless money and and perpetual trips to Disney.

She can’t even be arsed to stick to an upload schedule when she has nothing else to do. We are all in lockdown so she’s not going anywhere, she has no job and lives at her mums so I doubt she’s spending her days cooking and cleaning.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone lazier in all my life.

Hasn't she talked about wanting to be a children's book illustrator?

I've literally never seen her draw anything.
If she was interested in illustration she should have drawn their channel logo instead of getting someone else to do it. Or maybe used those skills to design some merchandise that their fans might actually like. But no...yet again Princess Sophie can’t be bothered to exert herself in any possible way!

She winds me right up!

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Actual cringe at the way Dave is claiming it is “dad life” washing cars??

If I was my boyfriends car for him is that dad life?? Makes no fucking sense mate. All those energy drinks getting to your head?
Guess you have to pay your way somehow with Sophie’s mum?

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.

• Haha
:eek: What did you do? You probably told the truth and he didn’t like it. Truth hurts eh.

Just skipped through the live and Sophie is such a cow. No wonder she doesn’t have any friends, who the hell would want to hang around that piece of work.
I posted a screen shot a few posts back!
I commented on his video about the live saying “of course you are, it’s atm Tuesday, not like you’ve done any other videos recently”

• Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Hah he looked like a twerp but I don't think it was so bad. Our local Morrisons has been playing music in the queue outside, especially the Macarana haha. I think people are trying to find a little cheer wherever they can.

• Heart

gizmo

Probably misplaced the ring somewhere between the theatre and Soho. Can’t have been easy taking it on and off every night to have a few sneaky hours by himself before getting the train back to his wife!

• Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
You’re all being so dramatic. They have got the essentials.

View attachment 124448
Yeah cause Dave needs more energy drinks in his life 🙄 call it nitpicky but that drink is what £1? A pack of newborn nappies in aldi is 99p?! There's no excuse why they haven't got anything for their son. (If you have stuff please show it in a vlog soph just so I can relax that you're not total imbeciles. Thanks)

Edit - just looked and nappies are 79p!!!!!!

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
No one on here has said that they should have bought a house before getting pregnant, but they should have a stable home of their own, and if that’s rented, then so be it. There is nothing wrong with renting, especially if Dave is still wanting to carry on acting, and could potentially be moving here there and everywhere following it.
But they have made there chances of buying so much harder, someone said earlier, Sophie lived at home when Dave was on tour, that was the perfect time to save for a deposit. But don’t forget, we’re talking about the girl that spent her student loan on a trip to Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Completely honest, I think they probably had more of an emotional connection choosing chips name then they do this baby,

deciding on a name seemed like a frustration to them now it’s not a girl.

I think they’re choosing what the subs will like more than anything else.

• Wow

cobette

VIP Member
I was watching a few of their 2017 vlogs, mainly Disney, and it reminded me why I used to like Sophie and Dave so much. They were kind to each other, supported each other, were kind to their viewers and they had decent content. They’ve always used clickbait titles which is annoying as hell. But they used to be likeable.

I don’t know where it all went wrong, but life really has gone belly up for them since 2017.

It angers me the way Sophie talks about her pregnancy and all the “mourning a girls name” bullshit. I just can’t relate to her. She so spoilt, selfish and downright cruel. I really hope she wakes up to herself before her baby arrives. The little innocent Bub doesn’t know what it’s in for and I feel so sad for the life it will be provided with. What great role models it will have :rolleyes:
The fascinating thing is that Sophie has done teacher training and worked in WDW, neither of those things are easy. Nor do they come to you easily. Where has all her drive gone?

I completely understand that she saw her future as a stay-at-home mum and that is perfectly fine. It is also okay that Dave wants to be an actor with the financial uncertainty that brings. Unfortunately, they can't both have their dreams, someone has to pay the bills.

Purplepeonies

They've certainly missed a trick not doing more pregnancy content. Hauls, hospital bag, baby room etc. People love that stuff, they would get loads of views. I do too!