Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
How self obsessed do you have to be to think people would care you’ve chosen your babys name, especially when you aren’t even going to tell them 😂😂 when I was pregnant I felt weird talking about it really unless someone asked.

Think they are expecting OK magazine to offer them a photo shoot.

That thing about cheating is disgraceful, wish someone had recorded the encouragement of her fans to fraudulently vote and sent it to every brand whoever worked with her, plus others. What a disgrace.

An interesting point was made about when did your opinion change on Sophie and Dave, mine was definitely when they bought Chip. I think they were at Daves Mums for less then two weeks and they bought him, Didn’t have a house (no change there) or jobs (de ja vu) and were becoming responsible for another living thing (shit history really does repeat itself)

I’d love to know others turning points 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I’d laugh if it was Adam. There was a big debate over whether it was actually beasts name a few years ago with people making badges saying ‘The beasts name is not Adam’ cause it was never actually confirmed by Disney.

cobette

VIP Member
View attachment 128035Surely other Youtubers enabling them like this doesn’t help 😒 Along with all the other comments!
It definitely doesn't help and it really winds me up. More so because they probably support each other publicly whilst bitching about each other behind the scenes.

I would like to think Jade, who has a job, a husband with a job and a home, finds it as unfathomable as the rest of us how Sophie expects everything just to be handed to her.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I’m sorry but being in your 30s and neither of you having worked a career route they are not going to own a house. Most people have a mortgage of 30+ years now when they start out. If they got one next year that’d make Dave 65 by the time they’d paid it off. Seeings as they don’t have money for essentials I don’t see how they will save for a deposit in the next few years.

I’m not saying people can’t buy in their 30s but people with no work ethic or the inability to save won’t be buying. It’s a commitment which these two just don’t know how to do.

These two will never prioritise anything over going to Disney anyway, if they set themselves £20,000 to save for a deposit (which isn’t huge with prices as they are at the moment) they’d keep spending it every time they got to say £5k. These two don’t even prioritise their own child over going to Disney!

Even if they did scrape the money together who would lend to them anyway?

When Sophie was at home with her Mum when Dave was on tour she could of worked and saved everything she could Of, NMW at the time was £7.83 x 37 hours a week is over £16,000 a year. I’m sure she could of lived frugally (bearing in mind she isn’t a social butterfly and lives at home) and saved £10,000. Even if she’d of done it the opposite and saved 6,000 and lived off £10,000 obviously I know she would of had deductions to take out like tax etc, but come on! What a wasted opportunity, plus she could of been doing so much on her Sophie Belle channel.
Brilliant post and sums up exactly why those two are in the situation they're in. Sophie had every opportunity to work that year but stuck at a part-time job for a couple of weeks before deciding she'd rather mope around the house doing FA instead. Barely vlogged, either. Sound familiar?

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
video will probably be filled with dave telling everyone how amazing his wife is blah blah blah i cant deal with these two anymore its pathetic. I know plenty of couples expecting during this time who have managed to get everything sorted and bought. They have no one to blame but themselves. Sophie would rather look all doe-eyed at the camera and price up disney holidays than provide for her baby and dave would rather spend the money on medicine balls for exercise and energy drinks. Now they clearly expect their subs to pay for everything.

twinkle76

Dad life?! Dad life?!?!?

I’m a fortnight behind Sophie in my pregnancy and my husband has been stripping the nursery walls, attempting DIY wallpapering despite never having done it before (bless him), building furniture, clearing up our garden, picking up baby essentials at Asda, doing the hypnobirthing course with me...

This waste of space as fannied about in his mother in laws garden for the past 7 weeks and gaining weight from those bloody protein shakes. Get to the shops and buy your child what they need!

shortgirl

My money’s on them calling the baby Barney 🤔 Didn’t Sophie used to work on the Barnstormer ride at Disney? And then the Dinosaur onesie - Barney the dinosaur? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
They’re 100% relying on a baby shower and companies gifting them items to get things for the baby. So greedy. Though you can guarantee if they were having a girl Sophie would be up to her eyeballs in cute girly baby clothes that she had bought herself by now!

HollyM31

Maybe it’s Dale :unsure: Chip ‘n’ Dale. Honestly wouldn’t put it past them.
And then they can use the theme tune as their channel music instead of "it's all for yooouuuu" which makes me want to eat my own eyeballs. Particularly when dave is shrieking his way round Big Thunder 🙃

• Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Our moses basket was £40, cheaper than some Switch games, it wasn't fancy but you know what it did the job !
£50, the price of most new Switch games, would buy you pretty much enough sleep suits and vests from Asda or Tesco to last the first 3 months ! And that is pretty much all they wear.
It's all about priorities and this feckless pair have it all wrong, it makes me so angry and also so, so sad for that little boy. He will never be their number one priority and he isn't even here yet !

• Angry

ElideLorchan

Sophie thinking labour is like having a bad period!! Holy wow she is in for a treat!! I also can’t wait until they have to potty train the baby but that won’t be for another 2-3yrs I am at this stage now and damn it’s hard work, which I knew it would be but wow, yeah lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
shes now going through the reasons why their wedding day wasnt the best day of her life. "it's a nice day but i'm glad its done".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I'm not sure Mummy wants to be guarantor again. If she did they would have been in a new place before lockdown. I can't see any other way of them moving out, though, and Mummy must be sick to the back teeth of them by now.
I remember Dave saying before lockdown he was surprised at how few rentals accepted pets. Idiots should have thought of that before getting a dog. That’s going to be another issue. Around where I live the only rentals that accept pets are the more rundown places. Not very insta friendly for them.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Love how he thinks that cleaning a car is ‘Dad life’. Maybe provide for your family and get a car seat for that car, idiot.
Also three f*cking stories about cleaning a car? This lazy tool really does want a pat on the back for everything he does doesn’t he? What else is he even doing atm?!?

• Wow

Polkadot123

VIP Member
In the comments people are ordering 2 pins. Who has all this spare cash to spend on pins?
And someone said they were going to frame the backing for their daughters nursery, Wtf? Why would you want some strangers signature hanging in your child's nursery.

• Haha
  • Sick

Liamk91

The two of them are unbelievable. The posts Sophie put up on Instagram were embarrassing, saying that she wants to pretend it's not happening, hopefully their child will never see that in the future. I understand it's scary and she wants to bury her head in the sand but IT IS HAPPENING, instead of hiding why don't you actually try and get prepared. They could have their baby anytime in the next couple of weeks and from the looks of things they don't even have a place for him to sleep. I've posted this before on the forum but I'm not sure if Dave even knows he's about to have a baby, he posts more about energy juice.

• Haha

Liamk91

yep, it “went missing” from the dressing room.....allegedly.
I remember watching that video. Sophie was already filming, I think she was painting or something and Dave just happened to phone and tell her his wedding ring had gone missing. I said to my wife that it seemed like they were doing it for views. It all felt very staged. I'm not sure if him losing his ring was faked but I would put money on them setting up the phone call for content.

BellsAndAlarms

When you strip down the fake tears and gloomy expressions, This is what came across to me from the video:

• In the words of Sophie herself from a recent LIVE: “ Excuses, excuses.”

• We are down to one vlog a week because our Adsense dropped 60%. It wouldn’t be worth it to post frequently. We’ll save that for when Adsense goes back up and companies are ready to give us presents all of the time again!

• (in their own words) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are itching to sell our merch. We cannot stress that enough for at least 12 minutes straight. We are DYING to get our merch out. And we will, regardless of what you think. If we truly cared about your opinions, we would have waited to see what everyone said before updating our website for the new merch!

• We’re donating one pound per pin to cover our rears, not because we genuinely want to. Oh, and we’re too lazy to research other charity options, so let’s just go with one we’ve used in the past.

• Don’t say terrible things about my dog or you’ll get blocked. . . Oh and the baby too. . .Nearly forgot about him. 🤔 #Priorities You can say whatever you want about us - but we’ll still delete your comments and block you anyway, so technically your can’t do that either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

- - - - -

The reality they are donating a small bit from each pin they sell would have been noteworthy to me had it of been genuine. You can tell when people’s hearts are in the right place and when there’s ulterior motives.

I think if Sophie and Dave were anything like they were back in 2017, this pregnancy would look so much different. They had a love for life and the little moments that just isn’t there anymore. I’m starting to think they believe they are big-time influencers. That is the vibe they’ve been giving For quite some time and I didn’t realize it until today. It’s quite sad, really.

• Heart