Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoy114

Chatty Member
When you strip down the fake tears and gloomy expressions, This is what came across to me from the video:

• In the words of Sophie herself from a recent LIVE: “ Excuses, excuses.”

• We are down to one vlog a week because our Adsense dropped 60%. It wouldn’t be worth it to post frequently. We’ll save that for when Adsense goes back up and companies are ready to give us presents all of the time again!

• (in their own words) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are itching to sell our merch. We cannot stress that enough for at least 12 minutes straight. We are DYING to get our merch out. And we will, regardless of what you think. If we truly cared about your opinions, we would have waited to see what everyone said before updating our website for the new merch!

• We’re donating one pound per pin to cover our rears, not because we genuinely want to. Oh, and we’re too lazy to research other charity options, so let’s just go with one we’ve used in the past.

• Don’t say terrible things about my dog or you’ll get blocked. . . Oh and the baby too. . .Nearly forgot about him. 🤔 #Priorities You can say whatever you want about us - but we’ll still delete your comments and block you anyway, so technically your can’t do that either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

- - - - -

The reality they are donating a small bit from each pin they sell would have been noteworthy to me had it of been genuine. You can tell when people’s hearts are in the right place and when there’s ulterior motives.

I think if Sophie and Dave were anything like they were back in 2017, this pregnancy would look so much different. They had a love for life and the little moments that just isn’t there anymore. I’m starting to think they believe they are big-time influencers. That is the vibe they’ve been giving For quite some time and I didn’t realize it until today. It’s quite sad, really.
That's why I started watching them they really appreciated the little things in life. Like going to the cinema was amazing for them etc
I don’t get the obsession with them getting a house 6 weeks before she is full term. Why bother spending the last 6 weeks before the baby comes hunting around for a home, decorating, moving furniture and stressing about credit checks? Use the last 6 weeks to prepare for your baby. Buy clothing, practise hypnobirthing, go over your birth plan, it’s too late now to be moving into a house so just appreciate the situation for what it is. Focus on the baby and feel grateful that you have a family around you to help you. Some women are giving birth alone in hostels and refuge centres.

They are so lucky to have a supportive family around them who will more than likely be helping with feeds and helping through the night but they can’t seem to see the benefits of this. They still have a home It just happens to be with Sophie’s family.

It makes me really upset because I’ve sympathised with them (and still do to an extent, I know that’s not the norm of the forum but I understand why they can feel anxious) but I feel like they are manipulating their situation to make it look much worse than it is and getting the sympathy of expectant parents who WILL be doing this on their own.

Going through a first pregnancy in a pandemic is really really shitty, I’m not denying that but Sophie and Dave managed to have time tcelebrate with family, to go shopping and coo over baby things. They have had time to find out their babies gender, they’ve had midwives appointments in person, they‘ve had scans and they even had a gender reveal party. When Sophie’s comes back from hospital after having her baby she’s going to a home, surrounded by her family to help her and to meet her baby, unlike other new parents. They’ve been very lucky to be able to have these experiences that a lot of people can’t have now.
Sorry for the rant.
That pin makes absolutely no sense. Since when have they ever shown an interest in rainbows or have ever used them as a beacon of hope in their Vlogs? Not that I can remember.

I get “Flamly” for the last ones - it was actually cute (but insanely overpriced). It was for funding the Disneymoon and they love Disney, hence the Minnie ears. That was quite a cute touch.
This one has absolutely no personal touch or related to anything going on in their own lives. It feels like the way they drawled on about it being an artistic expression and rainbows are beacons of hope (or something like that) was literally pulled out of their asses in that moment.

It’s sad - they don’t care about interacting with their audience or truly making merch for them. It’s all about the money.

By the way, did they ever shout out the first person who guessed Barney’s name right in the reveal video like they promised?
I don't understand the flamily thing? Where did it come from.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Didn't they say it was a rainbow design and they'd made it before current circumstances so now it seems pretty timely. The pin market is huge online and £10 isn't too unreasonable for one, if you like the design.