Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maiden

Sophie and Dave Intro: “It’s all for yyyooouuu!”
My Husband passing by, absolutely annoyed by this song: It’s all for vvviiieeewwwssss!”

I died laughing! 😂
Omg, this is hilarious 😂.

My husband can’t stand their theme music either and always sings it in a mocking way. He can’t understand why I watch “Beanbag Boy and Insane Smiley Girl” (beanbag cause Dave’s body looks like a beanbag...lol) but I just had to reassure him it was just research for the purposes of this thread 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He does seem to have worked out everyday which is good but he doesn't seem to be doing enough to actually shift large amount of weights. If you watch the people on shows like The biggest loser the things they put their bodies through in terms of working out. He's not doing enough cardio.
its worrying that he’s talking about making gains, not dropping weight, which should be his priority.

Reactions: 13

Reader130987

VIP Member
"we don't like to keep you guys more than an hour, we don't want to bore you." How sanctimonious. Mate, if people are bored they will stop watching, you are not the messiah.
What they really mean is that the Super Chats dry up after an hour, so it's not worth their time continuing to speak online to the great unwashed.

Tessie2020

Let’s be real, if there were having a girl Sophie would have bought hundreds of outfits by now. Remember she posted three ‘girly’ babygrows she was eyeing up before they even knew it was a boy.
I know it’s a shit time to be pregnant, but they Sophie does not seem thrilled at all. Every time she mentions how many weeks until her due date she winces as is like ‘oh god.. no one panic’! No excitement. I am not going to blame someone for not being excited as it would not be genuine to pretend, but should either a, share her GENUINE feelings or b, state that she is finding it tough and not willing to share. Instead She is saying things like ‘We have no regrets’ and ‘we are glad we are here’ one minute then looking terrified at the prospects of having a baby.
I actually can’t believe they are having a child. She seems surprised by everything that has happened in this pregnancy. It will be the same with the child. I just don’t know how they will cope! I know people cope brilliantly in far worse situations, but I’m sure they don’t live in a fairytale dreamland like Sophie. The fact that all they talk about is Disney is so grating. She once said she’d only have enough children to be able to afford Disney. That’s her reason for everything. Get a grip woman you’re nearly 30!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I laughed out loud at Sophie's words of 'reassurance' at the end of the Live.

"I know it's really weird and hard....but...just know that....we're here and we'll always be here".

OH GOOD. There was I worrying about my work drying up and how I'll pay my rent and bills, etc....but YOU'RE HERE. Lifesavers.

:rolleyes:
This in general from YouTubers at the moment REALLY annoys me.

YouTube is full of videos titled:
’How to survive Lockdown with 5 kids, 3 cats and a pet kangaroo’

Why does someone think just because they post videos on YouTube that for some reason they have tips with how to deal with the situation that other people don’t, or that people care that they are going through it too, let alone someone who doesn’t even respond to comments/messages.

There was me thinking this was UNPRECEDENTED and no one had experienced it before in our life times, but of course all the YouTubers who know everything know how to deal with it and are the book of knowledge.

Sophie, Boris called and he asked if you’d be a member of the cabinet.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
She clearly romanticised the whole idea of being pregnant her whole life but now it’s a reality I think she’s shitting it. They really didn’t think this through and clearly weren’t expecting to get pregnant so soon. From the way she spoke about wanting kids I imagined the minute she became pregnant that her channel and insta would be filled with baby content but no? it’s weird.

I think maybe she’s slightly bitter that she’s been pregnant through lockdown so she can’t swan about in town buying clothes for herself and the baby, taking pictures, etc. I always felt like she wanted to be pregnant more than have a child? I don’t know if that sounds weird but there seems to be no excitement at all?? she’s lucky she has family and a partner, there will be some women out there doing this alone during this already testing time.

tiffycat

View attachment 127500

So I wonder if today is the day that they will announce they are selling something on their website? - I saw on their page they have everything set up ready to see something. I like them both but this situation sits weirdly with me, asking for money for their baby.
What's worse is the manipulation of the situation for their own gain. Yes it's a rubbish situation, as it currently is for most people. But the core reason they have 'worries' is not purely because of COVID, but because they made poor decisions and refused to take accountability for their own actions and tackle their issues.

Instead of doing that even now, they'll create a woe-is-me video shortly followed by begging for help via purchase of whatever it is their flogging.

I don't think they're bad people to their core by any means, but they are becoming more and more manipulative of their audience in order to get what they want without putting in any effort and that's wrong. The people I feel sorry for is not Sophie and Dave but the mugs who actively give them money.

As literally everyone is saying, the frustrating thing is if they actually put in the effort they wouldn't need to be manipulative and beg. They're both not working so both essentially have full time hours to dedicate to YouTube yet are still struggling to create regular good content. They could make baby on a budget content which is always popular, but instead are choosing to hold out in the hopes of being gifted items so they can portray a different image.

I'm a big believer in trying to turn any negative into a positive and for Sophie and Dave they could actually gain something out of the negative situation at the moment by growing their channel and having time most people don't get to prepare for their baby, but are choosing not too. They're both healthy, Dave's getting furlough and they're safe living with Sophie's family, so they're in a far better position than a lot of people as much as they like to spin it otherwise.

• Heart

Notfeelingit

I think I broke Dave. He’s not put any garden work outs or moaned about having a gym since I told him to be as excited about the baby as he is gyms and count losses instead of gains 🤷‍♀️😬

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Just saw someone write that Sophie seams cranky tonight and that Abby who I guess is moderating the chat deleted it and put underneath that she disagrees!!!! This is hilarious, who the hell is this Abby girl anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
More begging ... And more fool the idiots that fall for it. Of course she's got everything she needs, her family wouldn't let her go short. But pretending she has nothing is bringing in the £££s 😠

• Angry

cushtybert

VIP Member
So you’re allowed to go and view properties now, what’s the bets they still won’t get a house
I don’t see how any letting agent would let them? Daves on furlough and Sophie has no income coming in, there’s no way they would have enough money a month to pay rent, bills etc 🤷‍♀️

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Why should viewers fund their dream home? Using their baby is disgusting. These two get worse every day.

• Angry

cobette

VIP Member
Speaking of Chip, shall we do a sweepstake on when he will be shipped off to Dave's family forevermore!? Poor thing.

• Sad

bsw123

VIP Member
Anyone who releases new Merch during this pandemic is clearly taking advantage of people and is ignorant to the fact there is an ongoing PANDEMIC where people have lost their jobs or are only on 80% of their wage. Absolutely disguisting

The fact they have disguised their new Merch as almost a guilt trip. Crying that they have nothing for their baby and their babies new clothes are in bags. BUY OUR MERCH

• Angry

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I'm more interested in when they are gonna buy that baby some clothes, nappies and a safe place to sleep than his name. A name is a name. There's more to having a baby than that but that seems to be all they care about. Poor thing, if the only thing my baby had was a gifted sleepsuit I'd be ashamed of myself. Not fit to be parents.

Disneydoubts

Just seen Dave's stories - washing your own car isn't dad life. 🙄 It's just looking after what is yours. How ridiculous. Also why is he taking protein. He needs to lose weight he doesn't need additional supplements on top .

Queenie

VIP Member
Please don’t sing Dave. You’re crap at it. Get a real job & some self respect while you’re at it. The only real part in a stage musical he could hope for is Edna Turnblad.

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
4E974A7B-3BFB-443E-AAC8-40E525130638.jpeg

Sophie’s most recent stories.
Starting to feel real and frightening? Firstly, it should have been real the moment you saw (and vlogged🙄) your positive pregnant test. Like I’ve said before, I feel like she wanted the pregnancy and the attention, because what else does she have going for her, but not the actual baby to take care of. And secondly, you should be frightened. You and Dave have done nothing to prepare for this baby. I hope to god she’s read all the books, got all the advice she can, because I truly feel sorry for that little boy if not. I expect for photos and vlogs we’ll see her kissing and cuddling him, just like she does chip. But when the camera is off she’ll palm the crying baby off onto Dave or her mum, like she does with chip.

• Sad

Reader130987

VIP Member
At this stage, she might as well just throw all pride to the wind, come on a vlog topless, big brown owl eyes full of tears (or as watery as she can possibly make them. You know. By thinking of Important Sad Stuff, like how long it'll be until she can next go to Disney and the shortage of Zara smock dresses in her wardrobe), and say, "All I have to offer our baby is the milk in my breasts...You buy pin?".

• Haha