Sophie and Dave #39 coachingwithSophie - how to get 39 threads on tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, the Florida Vloggers I like, who are open and honest about how expensive Disney is, made a video about how they budgeted, how much it cost, who both worked bleeping hard over the last 12 months during the pandemic have just bought their first home!!!

THIS IS WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO SOAF AND DAVE. NOT SPUNK IT UP THE WALL ON A BLOODY HOLIDAY/LUMPY CHAIR / ARMISH DRESSES/ PROTEIN POWDER

View attachment 788128

I really liked their Orlando vlogs. They spent 3 weeks there and covered a lot of different activities. Basically, they didn't do what Soaf and David did. They didn't spend their holiday napping and eating, they left the Disney resort, LEE CAN DRIVE and they went all over Florida! And they filmed the entire time they were not, not half of it unlike SAD.

Ah that’s so nice, I enjoyed Isabella’s vlogs too. They’re a really likeable and personable young couple. Hardworking too. The antithesis LG the Beige-Browningtons.

Reactions: 5
I humbly apologise to anyone that might be a bit sensitive on here, but I have just seen Slave’s latest stories and I want to scream “Get a bleeping job you lazy fat bleep of a man child”. So sorry. In real life I would never dream of ranting like that and using that language, but seriously these two are unbelievable. What sort of an existence do they have? And what are they raising that poor child into? The pair of dicks need to grow up and act like parents…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I humbly apologise to anyone that might be a bit sensitive on here, but I have just seen Slave’s latest stories and I want to scream “Get a bleeping job you lazy fat bleep of a man child”. So sorry. In real life I would never dream of ranting like that and using that language, but seriously these two are unbelievable. What sort of an existence do they have? And what are they raising that poor child into? The pair of dicks need to grow up and act like parents…
They actually are that tone deaf or have no social awareness to realise that they are turning people away and bringing the hate on themselves but what they post
So most of the country are still suffering covid symptoms, thousands have lost jobs, holidays and weddings have been cancelled yet dumb and dumber post about Florida whilst playing dress up in their kitchen or sitting on their arse all day playing PlayStation
bleeping give something back!!! Get your sparse out and even volunteer somewhere one day a week
Have some self bleeping respect mate !!!!! Your a grown ass father ffs
God help banners with these 2 spanner’s as role models

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"We want to make videos we are happy with and I feel like we are back there"

She says sat in a car, eating a penguin and talking shite 🤣

Bravo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another “honest chat” video!!

Dave has joined a gym?! But Barney still has no shoes 🙈

Both want their own days to spend with Barney. I don’t think they understand how lucky they are to be able to do that with their child. If they had normal jobs that would not be possible!! (Apart from their days off)

Edit: they’ve also promised mon / wed / fri from next week again, let’s see how long it lasts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wait, Dave has joined a Gym?. He has a Gym?. Also likes and dislikes are off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched 3 minutes and Sophie’s talking about how hard it is juggling their lives - em she’s talking to followers who have to parent, work, have relationships, pets and also do all the bits that she vlogs. They’re becoming more unrelateable each day with the poor me speeches 🤦🏻.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So whoever called the ‘we need a chat’ video would be their next video is a TINGO WINNER!!

It’s so sad that these two have become so predictable. Same old, making promises they can’t keep. They have pretty much repeated their post ‘Windsor/Legoland’ speech.

I’m sorry but surely it would have made more sense to take a few weeks break?! Surely it would have?!

Soaf, do you ever think that maybe, just maybe, manifesting a dream life into a pebble from your garden isn’t enough to get your dream life? And that it’s going to take a hell of a lot more.

I don’t even think the flamily are going to come out and save them this time.

Reactions: 31
"the vlogs have been off schedule and not right for a couple of weeks"

No no, your vlogs have been off for months love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I get the guilt from spending too much time on your phone when your with your wee one(s), however she is quite blessed that she is with Barney 24/7. My baby went to nursery full time from 9 months and I returned to work full-time - like a lot of women do. Me and my partner agreed that was right for our family. Just like they have to do what’s right for them and stop with the poor us nonsense when they’re actually pretty privileged. Maybe they need more boundaries with work and family life and making a living out of vlogging normal family life is never going to do this.

Reactions: 18
Must be so hard earning money for nothing and having your holidays funded by everyone else.
Being in your house all day, getting to spent everything day with your child.

Trying living a life when you and your partner barely see eachother, working 40+ hours a week on separate shift patters. Can’t take a day off sick from work because of the mountain of work I have to go back to and then the bills don’t get paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s actually hilarious hearing her talking about having so much to juggle 😅
I’m 7 months pregnant, a nurse working full time and have a 6 year old to chase after. I’m sure many of you guys and their followers are in the same position. How do they think they’re relatable at all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get the issue with having your personal life and professional life mushed into one.

But hello, does she not realise many of us were and still are homeworking AND homeschooling during a global pandemic.

The issue is, they are both on different pages. Dave only cares about the gym and playstation, Soaf seems to carry the burden on financials/ content / ads etc

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.