Sophie and Dave #39 coachingwithSophie - how to get 39 threads on tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their unhealthy obsession with Disney and sticking poor Barney in front of Frozen over and over again. I mean I get we all have hobbies and I loved Disney World when I went as a child, but their absolute obsession with it as adults is just so CRINGE! But yeah, at least it's something they've stuck to from the beginning 😂
Honestly, I've never known two people to claim to love disney but also, have such little disney knowledge. It's the weirdest combination.

Another easy day for them! Dave is watching Netflix! Get a job!!!
Barney down for the 1st of his 20 naps of the day!

Reactions: 12
I joined a gym today and was about to fork out for a nice pair of gym trainers, but then I remembered I have a perfect pair of sliders and socks I can wear. All sorted 👌👍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Brilliant recap as always @disneys but can you edit the to make it “Penny’s christening“ please (i get awfully superstitious) thanks 🙂
Oh tit I didn’t even notice I did that !! Sorry all , I’ll ask the mods to change it xx

Reactions: 5
'Just a little word on ASA Advertising rules' friends.......

(Still bloody LOVE the fact they breached the ASA rules and got spoken to about it!)

AS SOON as she starts showing, mentioning or doing ANYTHING pretty much in relation to her own product, she needs to declare 'AD/PR - OWN PRODUCT' because she is selling her own product and advertising her own product. The rules are really clear.

If you spot anything, either make an ASA complaint, or detail it here and I'm happy to do it for you.

Reactions: 16
Just seen that prats latest insta post and it honest to God makes me insanely angry that he gets to sit on his fat arse playing PS4 and watching f*"#@g whole series of programmes on Netflix !! While people in hospitals and everywhere else all over the country are exhausted and drained working long hours threw this pandemic! It's actually sickening that a healthy grown adult finds this acceptable and to throw it in people's faces on the internet 😡
I know it's been said time and time again on here but just listening to that wanker ( apologies for bad language) gets my blood boiling.
I will never ever have any respect for him or her ....they have absolutely no clue , no morals , no accountability , no care ....I can not stand them . !
Rant over ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
On a mission to dress a little better?! 🤯 baffling!! How is that a 'mission'?
I think you have a few things to work on before that Soph hun!

Also yay! thank you for the likes on the thread title 😈 be a shame if people googled coaching with Sophie Brown and a tattle thread came up ...
Oh wait, no one will be googling that 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If shes on a mission to dress better she can start by getting rid of that shapeless ill fitting god awful blue coat shes pulled out of the closet again for the latest reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen that prats latest insta post and it honest to God makes me insanely angry that he gets to sit on his fat arse playing PS4 and watching f*"#@g whole series of programmes on Netflix !! While people in hospitals and everywhere else all over the country are exhausted and drained working long hours threw this pandemic! It's actually sickening that a healthy grown adult finds this acceptable and to throw it in people's faces on the internet 😡
I know it's been said time and time again on here but just listening to that wanker ( apologies for bad language) gets my blood boiling.
I will never ever have any respect for him or her ....they have absolutely no clue , no morals , no accountability , no care ....I can not stand them . !
Rant over ....
He is the equivalent of those people that sit on the dole day in day out whilst absolutely being able to work but just cba, but he thinks he's better than those people because according to him he does have a job.
Dave, we know you read here, get some self respect and get a real job because you literally are the stereotypically obese, dosser, you're like those guys who never work because they're in a band that they're convinced will "make it" when they're in their 30s, but instead you're convinced your channel or acting career will "make it"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On a mission to be even more self absorbed and out of touch. Well done Sophie you are making excellent progress in this area.

Reactions: 17
So Dave, you claim YouTube is your full time job. So tell me, what are you the sound guy? The editing guy? Or are you just the star of the show? :ROFLMAO:

I honesty don't know what the duck you do aside from sitting on your arse pal.

You should have uploaded last night AS PER YOUR schedule Darlin.

Your wife should be 'on a mission' to stop being a selfish witch and you should be on 'bus' to the job centre pal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen Soafs latest Reel. I didn't realise the Autumn look this year was Amish Milk Maid!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d sooner have stevie wonder as a driving instructor than have Sophie Bellend Frown as a coach !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First class recap as always @disneys
Use of the word "Spaffed" was a personal highlight - underrated and underused, so thank you.
I can't believe they're almost at 40 threads... that's like 2,000 pages, so 40,000 comments right? Ouch 😳
Unless my math is bad, I'm terrible at math.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh look, the Florida Vloggers I like, who are open and honest about how expensive Disney is, made a video about how they budgeted, how much it cost, who both worked bleeping hard over the last 12 months during the pandemic have just bought their first home!!!

THIS IS WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO SOAF AND DAVE. NOT SPUNK IT UP THE WALL ON A BLOODY HOLIDAY/LUMPY CHAIR / ARMISH DRESSES/ PROTEIN POWDER

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 16.07.08.png

I really liked their Orlando vlogs. They spent 3 weeks there and covered a lot of different activities. Basically, they didn't do what Soaf and David did. They didn't spend their holiday napping and eating, they left the Disney resort, LEE CAN DRIVE and they went all over Florida! And they filmed the entire time they were not, not half of it unlike SAD.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.