Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Just to show how much of a selfish prick Soaf is. This cardi is £48 if she buys this before getting shoes and a coat for Barney then she is a cow
I knew I'd seen that cardigan somewhere before 😅 heeellllooooo dear 👵
(No offence to anyone who likes it because I actually do but I know I would look like Mrs Doubtfire in it and I don't have £48 to spend on a cardi 💐)
Screenshot_20211009-101325_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

azzarzar7

I mostly lurk here but I just have to say, if she’s wanting to coach people in YouTube etc, is it really wise to post a video titled ‘are we still happy doing YouTube?’ I know it’s a clickbait title (again) but is that really gonna win her any business?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I just want to take a moment and say, to you wolves who are working your arses off, who are exhausted, balancing life and kids and families and reality. Who live in the real world with bills and finances and who work hard to pay their own way in this world. Who save what little they can afford and go on lovely holidays. Who buy their kids clothes and shoes and put their families first. Who sacrificed everything in the global pandemic to keep everyone safe.....

YOU ARE THE TRUE ROCKSTARS OF THE WORLD.

And these arseholes, doing what they have done tonight has just shown them for who they truly are. Scammers, liars and cheaters. Karma will bite them on their Lardy and Lazy arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ramennoodles

Stringing their followers along with the promise of Disney videos… in FOUR MONTHS. Because they’re such Disney vloggers right? Did I miss where they got invited to all of the recent Disney events?

I just don't know how working Mum's do it yknow Soph?!
She LOVES it though guys ..she's so LUCKY.
wtf does Dave actually do?
Down to two vlogs... that'll be one vlog then because they never really had 5 .. or 3 so I doubt they'll produce 2.View attachment 801114
“I’m constantly falling short on the YouTube channel” this is an actual quote from someone who will be coaching other content creators.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Ecp

Oh gosh here goes! So I’ve read this thread for probably a year but never wanted to comment thinking someone else life just choices are not my place to criticise heaven knows I don’t get everything right, but I can’t not write about how much I agree any longer!

Found their chancel through disney vlogs not the best but easy to watch abs good enough for a couples little hobby! This lead into watching their weakly vlogs, a couple
Similar age to me and my husband, wonder what their up to!
The problems started when they moved out of London … all their day to day interesting thing that was very different to my country bumkin stay at home teacher type stopped. If you look back it’s been very dull since they got the dog!

my main annoyance is they call this their job yet don’t treat it like it’s their job! I am sure we all know the stress of deadlines with, poorly kids or life just getting in the way, but they can’t simply be missed!
We can’t miss work when our children are sick or even when we are lost the time… 2 hours sleep… oh well better go earn our money!

It’s so frustrating they don’t put their time into this, whatever else their flaws and I agree with most posted on here I think they could be successful! Consistent, interesting and well panned content, engagement through their social media, their are so many ideas to be successful! And the mummy space in YouTube is full of ideas! Just look at home with Shan to see we’re hard work gets you!

it’s clear to see Sophie couldn’t have stayed in teaching as a teacher myself and my husband I know a work week is 50+ Hours and that’s to do a ‘good’ sometime keeping your head above water job not even an exceptional one excuses really don’t fly!

maybe I’ve run out of sympathy as I am currently really poorly with a one year old and tested positive on my COVID test 20 weeks pregnant that’s to working in school, where protection for staff is near 0!

additionally their money situation does not add up! 2 teachers inour house with 14 years climbing the ladder between us and there’s very little money left at the end of the month, with mortgage bills, 2 cars, child care…
Where does their money come from ?
Best wishes all

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Reader130987

VIP Member
Since they've royally pissed me off tonight, I'm also going to throw it out there that I'm absolutely fed up of seeing that shit stain on Dave's shin ( :sick: ) every time he posts a pic in shorts. So, there. 😇 Feel better now I've got that off my chest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Nannycaff54

He is the equivalent of those people that sit on the dole day in day out whilst absolutely being able to work but just cba, but he thinks he's better than those people because according to him he does have a job.
Dave, we know you read here, get some self respect and get a real job because you literally are the stereotypically obese, dosser, you're like those guys who never work because they're in a band that they're convinced will "make it" when they're in their 30s, but instead you're convinced your channel or acting career will "make it"
If you are reading this Dave, my grandson has learning disabilities, he has managed to get a job back at the airport as an aircraft groomer. He is 6ft 10" so hoovering planes and wiping lap trays means he's nearly doubled up bending to do this. He does it for 12 hours at night,4 nights in a row. He has a nearly 2 hr train journey each way. Do you know why he does it. He says he's a man now and men work. I know women work too but this is his outlook. Have some pride Dave and get a job. There are lots of jobs in hospitality. You love showing off so hospitality would be perfect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Babyshark

Chatty Member
Watched 3 minutes and Sophie’s talking about how hard it is juggling their lives - em she’s talking to followers who have to parent, work, have relationships, pets and also do all the bits that she vlogs. They’re becoming more unrelateable each day with the poor me speeches 🤦🏻.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

reader87123

VIP Member
30 stone man lecturing other people on weight loss and carbs. Yes, hun, I know it's as simple as calories in vs. calories burnt, that's why you're 30 stone and I'm not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to work at all.

She wants a husband who earns enough money so social media is a place for her to brag about her luxury middle class Cheshire life that she dreams of.

It’s got fuck all to do with Barney.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I humbly apologise to anyone that might be a bit sensitive on here, but I have just seen Slave’s latest stories and I want to scream “Get a fucking job you lazy fat cunt of a man child”. So sorry. In real life I would never dream of ranting like that and using that language, but seriously these two are unbelievable. What sort of an existence do they have? And what are they raising that poor child into? The pair of dicks need to grow up and act like parents…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

cobette

VIP Member
I cannot find the words to describe how nonsensical those stories are.

Sophie, YT is your job, if you don't post videos you won't get paid, what don't you understand about that?! It is no longer a hobby you can do as and when you please, you have to commit to it. How are you going to shill your new business with an ever diminishing viewership!?

Absolutely I agree that if you're not happy with your life you should make a change, but whatever that change is, it still needs to put food on the table.

They are pinning everything on the Disney vlogs, but they might not be the success she thinks they are going to be, their failure to do Magic at Sea or DLP has meant people have found new vloggers to watch, who needs S&D and their poorly planned trips!?

Finally, if my boss called me tomorrow and said that our results weren't great this week and I said 'Don't worry I'll be back with a bang in February', what do we think would happen!? When will these two be held accountable!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37