Sophie and Dave #39 coachingwithSophie - how to get 39 threads on tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hurrah54 with 63 likes. It was actually a tie but this one appeared first when I clicked most liked posts.

@disneys we are ready for your round up.

Number 39!! Let's go!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well done to @Hurrah54 with 63 likes. It was actually a tie but this one appeared first when I clicked most liked posts.

@disneys we are ready for your round up.

Number 39!! Let's go!
HOORAY! We’re nearly at the big 4-0 !! Love the title

What’s been happening in the beige bungalow ?

- after an absence due to “illness” , Dave has been back in the GEM and showing off his “progress” with lots of reels , including one of him in a silly outfit dancing around !
- Barney is the baby with the most bloody teeth in the world - is he secretly a shark ? He seems to be teething every other week … when it suits his mummy not to do any work !!
- Soaf is launching a coaching programme , yes that’s right , the lady who cannot stick to anything , constantly breaks promises , fleeces her viewers , hasn’t grown her channel in years , who’s views are getting less and less every week is going to charge people MONEY (yes , English pounds !!) to listen to her advice on becoming a YouTuber …… ok then 🤔 the audacity of her to charge people for her advice when she doesn’t take it herself !!!
- this coaching malarkey ISNT her secret business , that is something else and is coming in October
- they just cannot stick to an upload schedule - it’s Thursday as I’m writing this and they’ve managed to upload once and it was a crappy honeymoon reaction video
- Soaf has gone into the manic stage of her cycle (following a prolonged absence) and has been posting lots of weird reels including one of her in her bra in the kitchen
- she’s promised more reels but she promises a lot !
- they went a bit crazy because the US open their border in November which means the Disney trip is very likely 🙄 … we have a feeling that they may have come into some money from a grandad dying - ratbags mentioned it on her stories that their grandad wasn’t at penny’s christening because he died a few months ago and Soaf’s sisters have been buying designer bags … we think Soaf booked the Disney trip after he passed in July knowing she’d come into some money , I hope grandad Soaf didn’t think his daughters would use it on something sensible like a house deposit because it looks like they’ve all spaffed it up the wall
- Chip ate some glass … anything to get away from Soaf & Oaf , huh Chop ??
- Barney and Chip are now known as Banners and Chop !

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
HOORAY! We’re nearly at the big 4-0 !! Love the title

What’s been happening in the beige bungalow ?

- after an absence due to “illness” , Dave has been back in the GEM and showing off his “progress” with lots of reels , including one of him in a silly outfit dancing around !
- Barney is the baby with the most bloody teeth in the world - is he secretly a shark ? He seems to be teething every other week … when it suits his mummy not to do any work !!
- Soaf is launching a coaching programme , yes that’s right , the lady who cannot stick to anything , constantly breaks promises , fleeces her viewers , hasn’t grown her channel in years , who’s views are getting less and less every week is going to charge people MONEY (yes , English pounds !!) to listen to her advice on becoming a YouTuber …… ok then 🤔 the audacity of her to charge people for her advice when she doesn’t take it herself !!!
- this coaching malarkey ISNT her secret business , that is something else and is coming in October
- they just cannot stick to an upload schedule - it’s Thursday as I’m writing this and they’ve managed to upload once and it was a crappy honeymoon reaction video
- Soaf has gone into the manic stage of her cycle (following a prolonged absence) and has been posting lots of weird reels including one of her in her bra in the kitchen
- she’s promised more reels but she promises a lot !
- they went a bit crazy because the US open their border in November which means the Disney trip is very likely 🙄 … we have a feeling that they may have come into some money from a grandad dying - ratbags mentioned it on her stories that their grandad wasn’t at penny’s funeral because he died a few months ago and Soaf’s sisters have been buying designer bags … we think Soaf booked the Disney trip after he passed in July knowing she’d come into some money , I hope grandad Soaf didn’t think his daughters would use it on something sensible like a house deposit because it looks like they’ve all spaffed it up the wall
- Chip ate some glass … anything to get away from Soaf & Oaf , huh Chop ??
- Barney and Chip are now known as Banners and Chop !
Brilliant recap as always @disneys but can you edit the to make it “Penny’s christening“ please (i get awfully superstitious) thanks 🙂

Reactions: 10
"On a mission to dress a little better" imo you either have style or you don't. Soaf has 0 taste in clothes, she has NO idea how to dress for her shape or what's flattering etc. If she thinks she's gonna re invent herself as a fashion blogger then she's sadly mistaken because no one, I mean no one is taking fashion advice from you soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahaha

OH MY GOD I GOT A TATTLE TINGO

I said yesterday she would change her Instagram bio soon. It comes with her manic cycle!!!

Soon bleeping DITCHED ‘house of boys’ didn’t she 😂😂😂

Also, nice to see Dave supporting Yaz and Ash (Magical / Tragic day apparel) by wearing their jumper!
771276E1-22FD-4BCE-9FAC-D33140C6FC4C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
E3D519AE-2307-4D98-A53B-2FF49A56FD22.jpeg

spot the difference 2.0 👀

seriously, how precious our time is on this planet and this is how people choose to spend it 😂 although, we all know she has no care for spending anything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. How can someone who looks like Dave fancy themself so much?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Here's Soph's latest BPD manic episode. How many things has she started and then given up now?

HIIT exercise/chloe ting thing
singtomedave (this one is close to the heart)
starting to upload on her channel again
Disney Fridays

The list goes on, at least Dave sticks to weight loss. Even if he's not great at it

Unless the "outfit inspo" is just a way to slip in referral links to pay for their Disney trip

Reactions: 6
They never commit to anything. Let's flip it on it's head, can anyone name something they HAVE been able to stick to!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she has no personality whatsoever! Desperate to try and fit in somewhere. She’s a bloody fashion guru now but it’s pointless because she never leaves that bloody bungalow! Grow up Sophie.

Hahahahahaha

OH MY GOD I GOT A TATTLE TINGO

I said yesterday she would change her Instagram bio soon. It comes with her manic cycle!!!

Soon bleeping DITCHED ‘house of boys’ didn’t she 😂😂😂

Also, nice to see Dave supporting Yaz and Ash (Magical / Tragic day apparel) by wearing their jumper!
View attachment 787717
could he not wipe his nose before posting that ? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 787714
spot the difference 2.0 👀

seriously, how precious our time is on this planet and this is how people choose to spend it 😂 although, we all know she has no care for spending anything
Haha for once I’m so glad she’s blocked me cos I don’t have to see this dravel. So thanks for blocking me Soph, you’ve saved my precious soul!!

I thought you loved your florals Soph?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Loving their dog an inappropriate amount? Fleecing the flamily. Not uploading to schedule?
Yeah definitely! Only ever seem to stick with things that involve them scamming into receiving a good amount of money without them actually earning it…

Reactions: 4
1) Dave has kept up his energy drink addiction.
2) Soaf has kept up her 'wear, make an affiliate link and return' hobby up.

And finally, the did promise good Winsor / Legoland content. Which they did deliver on. It was good but for all the wrong reason! Good for us to be like WHAT THE duck IS GOING ON HERE.

1) Dave has kept up his energy drink addiction.
2) Soaf has kept up her 'wear, make an affiliate link and return' hobby up.

And finally, the did promise good Winsor / Legoland content. Which they did deliver on. It was good but for all the wrong reason! Good for us to be like WHAT THE duck IS GOING ON HERE.
3)Banners is now on his fifth set of teeth.

• Haha
They never commit to anything. Let's flip it on it's head, can anyone name something they HAVE been able to stick to!?
Their unhealthy obsession with Disney and sticking poor Barney in front of Frozen over and over again. I mean I get we all have hobbies and I loved Disney World when I went as a child, but their absolute obsession with it as adults is just so CRINGE! But yeah, at least it's something they've stuck to from the beginning 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.