Sophie and Dave #39 coachingwithSophie - how to get 39 threads on tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Periodically I will come back here to see what Soaf & Oaf are doing, but every time I do I get riled up! I take it the magic super secret project hasn't yet materialised?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that they have more Tattle Threads then some of THE most hated and controversial youtubers still cracks me up.

Reactions: 19
I still reckon a family member owns the beige bungalow.
Yes this is my theory too !! I do not understand how they make rent or got accepted otherwise !

Periodically I will come back here to see what Soaf & Oaf are doing, but every time I do I get riled up! I take it the magic super secret project hasn't yet materialised?
We’ve had the sob story , now we’re in the manic phase so the pushing of products is imminent I imagine

forget the circle of life , these two offer us the circle of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes this is my theory too !! I do not understand how they make rent or got accepted otherwise !

We’ve had the sob story , now we’re in the manic phase so the pushing of products is imminent I imagine

forget the circle of life , these two offer us the circle of shite
I suspect so for two reasons;

1) What Landlord would professionally renovate a new bungalow to let an unemployed couple (with no reliable income) with a hairy dog live there and destroy the garage by painting the floor bleeping black 100 times, let them put up wallpaper and change fixtures and fittings?! I've never known a landlord like it.

2) Surely with the housing market the way it is, you'd want to sell for profit, buy a bigger house and make EVEN MORE rental income per month...surely!? Either this landlord hasn't got their wits about them or he's fallen for their sob story.

Reactions: 15
So they've had nearly a week off will the vlog be uploaded on time tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely.

The flipping between Gusto and HelloFresh when all they really want for their tea every night is turkey dinosaurs, smilie faces and Thomas the Tank Engine pasta shapes.

Lowering yourself to an ad about vaginal discharge.

Pretending you love coffee in a can when the entire world knows you love tea.

And those are just off the top of my head. How can she not care that everyone knows it's all for money and there's no integrity at all!? I would be embarrassed that this was what I had to do to earn money.

The influencer marketing strategy as a whole blows my mind, because we are consumers know these people are only touting these products because they are being paid too, yet it appears to be working regardless.
I still think the best one was the ad for a new build house when she previously said new builds make her feel sick and her and Dave would want something to do up… even though it took Dave three days to build a chest of drawers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

1) What Landlord would professionally renovate a new bungalow to let an unemployed couple (with no reliable income) with a hairy dog live there and destroy the garage by painting the floor bleeping black 100 times, let them put up wallpaper and change fixtures and fittings?! I've never known a landlord like it.

2) Surely with the housing market the way it is, you'd want to sell for profit, buy a bigger house and make EVEN MORE rental income per month...surely!? Either this landlord hasn't got their wits about them or he's fallen for their sob story.
Do you think it could be the dead grandads house
Maybe he got unwell , was put into a home, house was renovated (this is why they moved into mummy rat bags )
Now they live there 🤣🤣🤣
Why am I making up full family’s life scenarios in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that they have more Tattle Threads then some of THE most hated and controversial youtubers still cracks me up.
Because we are all jealous wolves. Duh. 🤣🤣

Do you think it could be the dead grandads house
Maybe he got unwell , was put into a home, house was renovated (this is why they moved into mummy rat bags )
Now they live there 🤣🤣🤣
Why am I making up full family’s life scenarios in my head
I think you might have something there. Maybe its rent free. The mortgage would be paid off and they'd just have to pay the bills.

Reactions: 5

I don’t believe that the landlord is related to them, I’ve done some digging and found the name of the landlord (I won’t disclose) but it’s a property company, and none of the directors have a surname I recognise. I can’t find any details of them buying the property, so they could have owned it for a while and renovated it as it was in need of an update? They seem to own a few properties, the renovation could have been a tax break for them as well
Soaf and loaf probably just lucked out, and offered 6 months rent up front from the first pin sale to secure the deal. How they keep up with the rent payments is a mystery though 🤷🏼‍♀️
as for them decorating it, my parents own a few rental properties and they are happy for tenants to paint, wallpaper as they wish, as long as it’s nothing to garish and it’s in agood condition when they move out. One tenant even replaced the front door as they wanted a upvc one instead of timber. They’ve been in that house for nearly 10 years now and don’t think they’ll ever move

Reactions: 3
Seriously when are they going to update their YouTube description! How far they’ve come 😂😂
E3EE7A97-760D-4851-90B1-A9D0FA65479E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe that the landlord is related to them, I’ve done some digging and found the name of the landlord (I won’t disclose) but it’s a property company, and none of the directors have a surname I recognise. I can’t find any details of them buying the property, so they could have owned it for a while and renovated it as it was in need of an update? They seem to own a few properties, the renovation could have been a tax break for them as well
Soaf and loaf probably just lucked out, and offered 6 months rent up front from the first pin sale to secure the deal. How they keep up with the rent payments is a mystery though 🤷🏼‍♀️
as for them decorating it, my parents own a few rental properties and they are happy for tenants to paint, wallpaper as they wish, as long as it’s nothing to garish and it’s in agood condition when they move out. One tenant even replaced the front door as they wanted a upvc one instead of timber. They’ve been in that house for nearly 10 years now and don’t think they’ll ever move
Yes I agree, I have a rental and they are free to decorate as they please as long as it is reuturned to as it was when they move. I'm on my third set of tenants in 6 years and never had a problem doing this

Reactions: 4
Their views are shocking and they've been stuck on 38.9k subs for AGES.
Maybe they should consider getting in touch with a social media coach to help them grow their channel?!
😊🥰🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.