Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney is always ill, why? He never really goes anywhere, its a mystery. I think at times Barney does look totally bewildered when she starts with the say chip chip chip has anyone heard either of them to say anything else. Remember he didn't say dada even though we heard Barney say it a number of times

Reactions: 14
Barney is always ill, why? He never really goes anywhere, its a mystery. I think at times Barney does look totally bewildered when she starts with the say chip chip chip has anyone heard either of them to say anything else. Remember he didn't say dada even though we heard Barney say it a number of times
I think Chip might be the source of the illnesses. Soph really lets that dog get his face in everything, Barney has no dog free sacred space.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It looks like that dress out of Sound of Music

Where the girl prances around to the on 'I am 16 going on 17'

No Soaf, you are 30 going on bleeping 31 who cannot afford to spend £1000's on dresses,
What I want to know is when is Sing to me Dave returning. Was dubbed as a year long promise for him to sing whatever she wanted.. not much time left on the clock now after 3 whole videos 😂😂
I bet aswell they'll stop it (if they ever start again) a year after they started and not actually do a year 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think Chip might be the source of the illnesses. Soph really lets that dog get his face in everything, Barney has no dog free sacred space.
I agree does Barney ever get any one to one time without the big golden blubber? Never mind more dresses, she needs to get a stairgate and let Barney have playtime in his gender neutral bedroom. All that big garden yet the mutt is always slobbering all over them especially Barney. Why doesn't her mum and sisters tell her not to let Barney put the dogs toys in his mouth, why dont they care. How can she ignore her baby putting a ball that a dog has slobbered all over, even laughing at Barney throwing the ball, i found that so upsetting, seems obvious to me he throws it so the beast goes away for 2 mins. It's disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bollocks. A baby having a standard sickness bug doesn’t require a 24 hour vigil around his crib. Fucks sake man. I’m sure she could steal ten mins away (because let’s be honest, that’s all they film) from her Florence Nightingale act and film a bleeping banana bread bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is Dave?, 1 post about the play but he's otherwise silent. The flamily are completely blind, their watch time has ensured these two have made thousands and they can't even be bothered to give back.

Reactions: 9
It’s unbelievable that a toddler (and baby as he was doing it before he turned 1) can sit and watch several Disney movies in a day. When my child was 3 or 4 we decided to take her to the cinema and towards the end she’d had enough and was fidgety and up on her feet. She’s got the attention now she’s a bit bigger but at that age she’d have far rather been playing with playdoh, pushing a buggy, playing with blocks etc.

Reactions: 15
“A day of calpol, cuddles and disney”……. So just like any other day then Soaf. Useless twats!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her IGs yesterday and today show Barney stuck in front of the TV watching yet another round of Disney films. He didn’t look sick yesterday and he doesn’t look sick today - the phantom ear infection miraculously disappeared. Any excuse to not put a vlog up. There are endless things they could vlog but they are absolutely rubbish at creating anything so simple. As for their Management Company, what exactly do they do for their cut? They need a good kick up the @rse thats what! They could film playtime with Barney, oh wait, they don’t interact with him - he is plonked in front of the TV with the same 2 Disney films over and over again. The poor little boy knows nothing else. The internet is full of interacting activities they could be doing with him and it would make for a good vlog. For a trained (failed) teacher she has no clue. Children generally start babbling around 6 months old and say their first words between 10 and 15 months (typically 12 months). By 18 months they can put sentences together. The only encouraging word they use is “chip”. I know babies are all different and learn at their own pace, but they need stimulating and encouragement to progress - it’s so very sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My little one can’t even sit still for a 7 min show never mind a whole movie and to be honest I wouldn’t expect her to. Why don’t they turn the gogglebox off and do something useful like pretend play and learning?

some ideas for you Soph as you read here:
- rainbow rice
- play with spaghetti/noodles
- mess free painting in plastic ziplock bags
- water play inc bubbles

just to name a few

The difference in Barney when he was staying at Nanny Fran's was incredible. That's the difference that wearing weather appropriate clothing, eating nutritious food and providing age appropriate toys made. It's not rocket science but Soaf is too self-obsesed to realise what a useless parent she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The difference in Barney when he was staying at Nanny Fran's was incredible. That's the difference that wearing weather appropriate clothing, eating nutritious food and providing age appropriate toys made. It's not rocket science but Soaf is too self-obsesed to realise what a useless parent she is.
After all, she’s a ‘superhero’ in everything she does

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember soaf saying before barney was born that he wouldn’t be watching crap like “mr tumble” and would be a Disney baby, so they have in fact FORCED him to only watch Disney films and therefore it’s all he knows :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Disney is rammed into him 24/7 I hope he grows up to resent it and when he’s older is only interested in football or something but sadly at the moment doesn’t have a choice, he needs to be watching something educational, numbers, shapes, letters and colours in preparation for when he starts playgroup f**king Moana isn’t teaching him how to count!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A day at home with Disney, as if that's somehow different to every other day of this poor kid's life. She depresses me so much, any excuse to lock them all indoors and do nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Barney must be really ill. He's being treated to a cuddle from his mum. Or so she says, she probably meant chip though. Other than that a day filled with the same beige tasks

I remember soaf saying before barney was born that he wouldn’t be watching crap like “mr tumble” and would be a Disney baby, so they have in fact FORCED him to only watch Disney films and therefore it’s all he knows :(
Mr tumble is an absolute godsend. That man should be running this country haha. His shows are amazing and educational. My older 2 loved him and both went to live shows of his and learned loads from watching him (and actually being played and integrated with by me and oh) with and still now think he's brilliant the odd time my 1 year old watches him but unfortunately all he likes is cocomelon the now (driving me insane 😂😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So they can put a vlog out tonight I assume. Literally no excuse not to but guarantee they won’t. What even is their channel? They have no identity, no schedule or routine, just let their flamily down time and time again. I can’t get over that they cut down to Mon, Weds and Fri and think they’ve only managed it like once?!

Reactions: 15
It’s sad to see that wee boy stuck in front of the tv again. Get out into the garden in that wee car. And as for her Mr Tumble comment - Sophie&Dave are the true benchmark of crap. Lots of kids TV appears crap to us adults but it’s wonderful for littler ones. They learn so much and it’s in bitesize chunks. If it has to be Disney, they’d be better off with Mickey’s Clubhouse

So they can put a vlog out tonight I assume. Literally no excuse not to but guarantee they won’t. What even is their channel? They have no identity, no schedule or routine, just let their flamily down time and time again. I can’t get over that they cut down to Mon, Weds and Fri and think they’ve only managed it like once?!
But they never work on a weekend! What gets me is that she has enabled herself to be able to use the excuse of doing what is right for her when it comes to the vlogs after the whole wolf vlog. That is fine but if that is the case why don't they demonetise the vlogs, get rid of the management etc? Oh that's right because it's their JOB which is where lies the problem, any other Job you couldn't just not turn up because it doesn't suite you, it's called WORK for a reason you have to WORK to earn money.

Dave obviously got a extra pay packet they weren't expecting so sod the vlogs and spend the money! This shortsightedness will be their downfall as they are too thick to realise that the flamily are starting to leave being fed up with them and their master plan to pay (con people to pay) for Disney will come up very short and no Disney will mean less and less views.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so sad for their little boy. I’m sorry but he’s going to end up completely gormless and so behind his peers developmentally. They don’t do anything to stimulate him or challenge him in any way. It genuinely just makes me sad at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.