Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smugness at having had a positive birth experience, despite making no plans and being generally unprepared for it etc really irritated me (and I don't even have children and have never gone through labour).

As punishment, I hope she doesn't find it quite as easy to conceive next time around, and has to endure getting pounded relentlessly by Dave before it happens. 😇

[NB For clarity, not saying I don't want her to be able to conceive again, just that I want her to drown in Davey's Gravy first :sick: ]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Her smugness at having had a positive birth experience, despite making no plans and being generally unprepared for it etc really irritated me (and I don't even have children and have never gone through labour).

As punishment, I hope she doesn't find it quite as easy to conceive next time around, and has to endure getting pounded relentlessly by Dave before it happens. 😇

[NB For clarity, not saying I don't want her to be able to conceive again, just that I want her to drown in Davey's Gravy first :sick: ]
Oh her smugness was awful!!

BUT I think it was just a duck you to her sister who did LOTS of preparation before Penelope's birth. She had a doula, did lots of meditation etc.

The fact she has to have sex with Dave in order to even get pregnant is enough punishment hahahahah! RIDE THAT PONY SOAF!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think if you are going to make statements like, "I didnt want to take pics of my bump/show it off and I wish I had etc" and "during covid while being pregnant I never left the house", you really need to remember what you have vlogged. She showed her bump in a few vlogs including a brief appearance in the birth vlog. She also went plenty of places while pregnant and covid was known about, covid started getting noticed and public by end of Feb 2020, she did plenty of gadding about until she moved into the bungalow in early June 2020 (then proceeded to break lockdown rules with various family coming over). She makes it sound like she was shut in a cupboard in the bungalow for her entire pregnancy when in actual fact she was only in the new house 5 weeks before Barney was born🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think if you are going to make statements like, "I didnt want to take pics of my bump/show it off and I wish I had etc" and "during covid while being pregnant I never left the house", you really need to remember what you have vlogged. She showed her bump in a few vlogs including a brief appearance in the birth vlog. She also went plenty of places while pregnant and covid was known about, covid started getting noticed and public by end of Feb 2020, she did plenty of gadding about until she moved into the bungalow in early June 2020 (then proceeded to break lockdown rules with various family coming over). She makes it sound like she was shut in a cupboard in the bungalow for her entire pregnancy when in actual fact she was only in the new house 5 weeks before Barney was born🙄
Completely agree!!!!

She didn't enjoy her pregnancy because SHE decided to uproot their entire lives, quit their secure jobs, leave their fully furnished home that they had been in less than a year and move away without any plans or a home already secured. She then completely played the sad doe eyed poor pregnant princess to try and get people to send them free tit!

Reactions: 19
Oh she never checks previous vlogs before making statements (I wonder when Dave's tooth operation is?). I can't believe the flamily never see this but by judging by some of the comments they don't actually watch anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd forgotten all about Dave's tooth 😂 She used it as their excuse for not continuing with Sing to me Dave, yet the pain apparently isn't so bad that it prevents him from performing in the West End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One scan through their YouTube page and there is more photos of her bump than I have of my own!!!

She has 14 thumbnails of her bump and that isn't even including the video footage or photos she took away from the videos.

Soaf, you are bleeping out of touch babe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The only one who is driven is Big Boy when he is sat on his arse in the passenger seat of the Renault.

What a crazy, deluded witch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd forgotten all about Dave's tooth 😂 She used it as their excuse for not continuing with Sing to me Dave, yet the pain apparently isn't so bad that it prevents him from performing in the West End.
How could you forget about his tooth? It was the most pain he had experienced since Barney punched him on his jab arm!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh and just see how many bump photos are on Insta!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How could you forget about his tooth? It was the most pain he had experienced since Barney punched him on his jab arm!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh and just see how many bump photos are on Insta!!
When she confidently believed he would have it fixed within a week or so. Mwahahahahaha

Oh the audacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tooth that mysteriously only troubles him when it comes to posting on Insta or uploading vlogs etc, but not when shovelling banana bread and ice cream in his cake hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry to be a pain, has she confirmed she is preggers with number 2?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Tbf I had my parents, my partners parents, and his brother all staying the day after Thomas got home and it was A LOT so I get if she found that too much
But you are not in complete lockdown, where you are only allowed to bubble with one other household with your newborn. Mine are older so I got no bubble and had no visitors for AGES!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry to be a pain, has she confirmed she is preggers with number 2?
No, she's a career woman now who isn't ready for baby number 2 (probably wouldn't have time either, what with her nose being to the grindstone at all hours of the day and night).

She said perhaps in 6 months to a year she might be ready though.

So, once they've flogged more crap to the flamily in order to pay for said baby then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I guess she is career driven, in that she can physically drive herself to a job unlike Dave.

• Haha
I wish I was clever enough to know how to just share the clip of her saying that she's up early/ late working and she's surprisingly more cAreEr dRiVeN than she thought 😂

Comedy gold Sophie 👌
Us vicious wolves cant wait to hear about the secret project aaawhhhoooooooo 🐺

• Haha
It actually puts me off other Disney vloggers who support these two. Like how the duck can you 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was a Disney vlogger who actually worked I would hate these two even more

I was thinking oh Charlotte in wonderland seems okay, I’ll follow her, but now I can see she likes and comments on all Sophie’s shite 🙄🙄
The Disney community is faker than the fecking beauty one.

Reactions: 16
Did dave actually get to perform?
Or was he just on standby?
Do we know?
Does anyone remember what date he went to London? I’m checking back on the West End Understudies Twitter page. Play Goes Wrong have a few covers listed over the past week or so but haven’t seen Dave’s name yet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.