Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing a wee bit of shade at Dave as well when talking about Labour and that her mum came into the house and took charge.
Also no mention of any help from Dave’s side, it’s all my mum and sisters
Remember the last vlog when she told Dave chop was the man of the house even when Dave is there ??
Nothing like chastising your husband online
Trouble in paradise me thinks
YES! 'I didn't want Dave in my face' was the greatest thing she's ever said, neither do we sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Completely baffled by that q&a.
Obviously we never know but it seems clear that Sophie does read here and doesn't appreciate reading the long list of false promises they make 😂 truth hurts.

Just wondering what's Sophie's career seeing as though she is career driven?
Does she know that returning asos parcels late isn't a career?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That was the most, unemotional detached way of talking about her first year of Motherhood.

There was very little about Barney and it was all about how it made HER feel.

Okay, many of us hate visitors so soon after birth. That's pretty normal but like a previous poster said, she shouldn't have HAD visitors due to COVID and what better excuse than a global pandemic to say to people back the hell off.

"Career driven" made me p*ss myself. She is delusional 😆
She wouldn't know what a career was if it hit her right between the Ole Owl Eyes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t Barney about a week old when Daves family came to meet him by breaking lockdown? I’m sure when they ‘met him’ again for his birthday they mentioned they hadn’t seen him since he was about a week old. I bet that’s what Soph was referring to, a dig at daves family for coming down too soon, they’re quite loud and upfront too so I can imagine how that would be very overwhelming especially if they were staying over in the bungalow and she had to host them.

Reactions: 9
Ahhhhh I get the whole 🐧 thing..... 'leave a🐧 if you watched the whole video'

It's because we said the dino club was dead wasn't it Soaf. :ROFLMAO:

Also, did she actually say she 'took bullets'. Soaf, you're not in the bleeping ARMY. You're not in a war. That's an insult to men and women who actually are serving in the armed forces. Not you, you Lardy bleeping Princess sitting BEHIND a camera, fake crying about some imaginary wolves who said call you out for being the useless Mum. you truly are.

You choose to make money from social media babe. Comes with the territory bla bla bla.

You'd have thought she would have got the hang of it after ALL of these years but she's such a numb skull.

Reactions: 14
Career driven, HAHAHA LOL!! She's anything but!
Also why doesn't Barney nap in his cot? That will be another tough habit to break when he gets older and too big for the pram! He can't nap in a pram forever Sophie!

Reactions: 15
MMM being paid by Soaf or something? Who died and made her gatekeeper of the comments, pee off! Sorry she's starting to annoy me more than Soaf i swear. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t Barney about a week old when Daves family came to meet him by breaking lockdown? I’m sure when they ‘met him’ again for his birthday they mentioned they hadn’t seen him since he was about a week old. I bet that’s what Soph was referring to, a dig at daves family for coming down too soon, they’re quite loud and upfront too so I can imagine how that would be very overwhelming especially if they were staying over in the bungalow and she had to host them.
Tbf I had my parents, my partners parents, and his brother all staying the day after Thomas got home and it was A LOT so I get if she found that too much

Reactions: 2
It sounds like she’s going to be announcing her big secret project soon. My guess: a book maybe Disney related, Minnie ears. There’s not much else to her other than that to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Sophie making out she's a fierce, go-gettin' career boss, getting up early and staying up late to grind, has given me major lols. Who does she think she's kidding? She's the laziest sod going. Can barely keep her googly peepers open at the best of times, unless it's to order new floral smock dresses online or watch Disney films on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyyyzzz, she's feeling really driven. She's been 'getting up early' and 'staying up late' to work on her secret project. Such a bossbabe.

She's so full of absolute shite.

She's been shoving her son in a cot, dumping him at her Mums and shoving on Disney Plus to 'work on her secret project'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Penguin emoji to tease us to think she’s writing a book 🤣🤣
I don’t really care less what she does but I think they are now realising full time you tubers is not a career for their lazy arses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posts a video about being career driven

But posted it like 90mins late.

yeah, starting as you mean to go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No wonder she was using the Flo app to determine her ovulation period when trying for Barney. Wouldn't want to be needlessly having sex with Dave for no return, would ya now, Soaf? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No wonder she was using the Flo app to determine her ovulation period when trying for Barney. Wouldn't want to be needlessly having sex with Dave for no return, would ya now, Soaf? 😂
ahh come on now. She was missing that sweet lovin so much she went down to London for some

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that the flamily didn't even watch the video and commented 'congratulations on baby number two' is the most hilarious thing I've ever known!!!

Further evidence that not even the flamily can sit through 26 minutes of Soafs slow blinking and talking out of her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously though, her 'secret project' better make her a millionaire because she's got;

- A house 'they're saving for' apparently.
- A house to furnish. With all the best and most expensive furniture no doubt.
- A £10k holiday to pay for......by February 2022.
- Money to put aside for Baby Number 2 for next year.
- Money for Barneys future (hahaha we know Barneys not getting duck all)
- Money for Chips health/medication
- Money for Daves numerous Personal Trainers/ monster addiction / gym equipment / protein addiction.
- Her own addiction to hideous floral dresses and amish cardigans to fund.

and the monthly expenses the come with being a grown up, bills, rent, council tax etc etc

And judging from the sale of the Barney pin, I can't imagine it's going to make her a millionaire. Oh Soaf, a boss babe you aren't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.