Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair a standby is a very normal job in the theatre. Every musical has swings and standbys that sit backstage until they're needed.
but if he wants more. Maybe he needs to actually do something more proactive than 1 audition (that they made an absolute mountain out of for their vlogs)

Or. Like many other jobbing actors. Have another job(s) that brings in some money to provide for the family. If they call YouTube their Main income…

PUT 👏 IN 👏 SOME 👏 EFFORT 👏

treat it like your job. And stop taking this piss out of your followers.

In the real world They would be like the worst kind of employees, their work way below average, distract others, and the minute they have a sniffle they are off work. Dare not fire them because you’d get huge backlash from ‘sue’ and ‘mark’ in payroll because they love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Soaf especially has never had a great worth ethic.

When she was living in London, she very often would complain about working over 40 hours (on the rare occasion that she did) and just never seemed to grasp the concept of working for what you want?

I know, shocking revelation isn't it that if you want WDW on the regular, got to work hard.

And my bloody FAVOURITES The Despicable 3 recently said, people need to stop treating WDW like it's a regular place to holiday. It's an incredible privilege to be able to go, even through hard work!

Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic but the instagrammer previously mentioned here living in the two bedroom flat has put about having another baby and I just can’t even imagine doing that to myself with that living situation. Why??????

Reactions: 2
but if he wants more. Maybe he needs to actually do something more proactive than 1 audition (that they made an absolute mountain out of for their vlogs)

Or. Like many other jobbing actors. Have another job(s) that brings in some money to provide for the family. If they call YouTube their Main income…

PUT 👏 IN 👏 SOME 👏 EFFORT 👏

treat it like your job. And stop taking this piss out of your followers.

In the real world They would be like the worst kind of employees, their work way below average, distract others, and the minute they have a sniffle they are off work. Dare not fire them because you’d get huge backlash from ‘sue’ and ‘mark’ in payroll because they love them.
Oh yeah completely agree with this. They have no work ethic at all

Reactions: 1
Sophie and Dave #36 Vlog today or no vlog today that is the question. Bumming around in the Brown’s beige bungalow.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah completely agree with this. They have no work ethic at all
The amount of sick leave they used to take was crazy and often for ridiculous reasons. Like Soaf had to take the day off work one Monday as she was tired after driving from Cheshire to Basingstoke one time. Poor little lamb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The amount of sick leave they used to take was crazy and often for ridiculous reasons. Like Soaf had to take the day off work one Monday as she was tired after driving from Cheshire to Basingstoke one time. Poor little lamb.
Seriously?!
People like that give people with chronic illnesses a bad name. I have had to take time off for being 'tired' but I have chronic fatigue amongst other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dave really wouldn’t allow this.
I think you are attributing a level of importance to Dave that he hasn't and never will have.

Whatever Sophie wants, Sophie gets.

The big fat waste of (a lot of) space might mump and moan but he will very soon fall into line.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to go off topic but the instagrammer previously mentioned here living in the two bedroom flat has put about having another baby and I just can’t even imagine doing that to myself with that living situation. Why??????
Ooo what was their name again as I couldn't find it on the thread and wanted to have a look?

I didn’t even realise they actually have taken loads of sick leave before, but their work ethic screams of half arsed

Ooo what was their name again as I couldn't find it on the thread and wanted to have a look?
is that the ones with endless kids already? Don’t theu struggle financially with affording things already? Let alone bringing another child into the world?

I mean… I currently live in a 2 bedroom apartment with one child and we’re TTC. To be fair, I live in California and housing is ridiculously expensive. This won’t be our living situation forever, and I don’t want to keep dragging out the age gap between my first and second kids (my first is 11 🥺).

Reactions: 5

It might be worth popping over to the Disney Vloggers thread and giving a little low down on MagicallyNatalie / littledarlingsandme as I wonder if many people know of her.

I had no idea about her and it's hard to tell from her socials the reality behind the camera! (Has she got 5 children in a 2 bedroom flat?)

It might be worth popping over to the Disney Vloggers thread and giving a little low down on MagicallyNatalie / littledarlingsandme as I wonder if many people know of her.

I had no idea about her and it's hard to tell from her socials the reality behind the camera! (Has she got 5 children in a 2 bedroom flat?)
And here I thought PP meant adding a SECOND baby to the flat. You’re right, I probably should learn more about her lol.

I mean… I currently live in a 2 bedroom apartment with one child and we’re TTC. To be fair, I live in California and housing is ridiculously expensive. This won’t be our living situation forever, and I don’t want to keep dragging out the age gap between my first and second kids (my first is 11 🥺).
Sorry I see no problem in your situation and know that housing in California is very expensive! Absolutely no judgement here.

I mentioned it as this is 7 people living in a 2 bedroom flat but still finding the money to go on very expensive holidays. It was in relation to Sophie and Dave’s priorities being very similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry I see no problem in your situation and know that housing in California is very expensive! Absolutely no judgement here.

I mentioned it as this is 7 people living in a 2 bedroom flat but still finding the money to go on very expensive holidays. It was in relation to Sophie and Dave’s priorities being very similar.
Totally get it now! That’s… questionable.

Reactions: 1
And here I thought PP meant adding a SECOND baby to the flat. You’re right, I probably should learn more about her lol.
Me too! I'm super curious!!

I saw she did a video on 'WDW on a budget....5 kids to Disney World!!! Jesus, my bank account just cried!

Could you imagine Soaf and Dave with 5 kids :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Me too! I'm super curious!!

I saw she did a video on 'WDW on a budget....5 kids to Disney World!!! Jesus, my bank account just cried!

Could you imagine Soaf and Dave with 5 kids :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can imagine Sophies face as if she had five beautiful little blue eyed ginger boys running around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.