Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is the new thread coming? I don't thing I've seen this much pages before haha. I was the weirdo in school that liked a new page for every peice of work. I dunno why but I find a new thread very satisfying 😂😂

I want to say I can't believe they haven't posted in 5 days but I absolutely can

Reactions: 3
As if they've not posted or got the new slog up on time.....

Excellent full time 'youtubers' there guys!!!!

We know they will come up with some lame 'wolf' related excuse.

WOLVES ON THE TRAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m deffo agreeing with people saying she’s pregnant. I was pricing up that Disney World holiday they are going on and I’m sorry but a family with well paid jobs would be massively out of pocket for that never mind how much extra money they will have to spend on Dave and his food/snacks.

she will probably think the flamily will stick around once she says she’s been quiet cos of terrible morning sickness. I also think she will have kept it quiet until she finds out it’s a girl. I don’t believe she would get rid if it was a boy but she’s just the type of person who will get her wish of having a girl now. Poor Barney and poor new baby if there is one. Even if it’s a girl apart from dressing it in princess dresses and more instagrammable pictures (in Sophie’s head) it will just be as hard as having a boy.

Whoever said it’s obvious she loves Barney please explain how? She shows 10 minutes of her life a week which is when they play up to the camera and she doesn’t seem bothered about him at all.

some of that might sound a bit harsh 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely if she is pregnant by the time she announces it no one will care. They sometimes get 10 comments on a video max, they’re losing interest because they’ve lost interest. A baby isn’t going to save the channel, people know what’s coming, absolutely no pregnancy content, baby name content or milestone videos, so if they think they’re going to get Elle Darby level excitement when they finally reveal why they’ve been absent I really don’t think as many people will care like they did with Barney.

Reactions: 9
New vlog is called “ready for another baby?!” PLEASE tell me it’s clickbait. I don’t think I’m ready to watch.

Reactions: 4
New vlog is called “ready for another baby?!” PLEASE tell me it’s clickbait. I don’t think I’m ready to watch.
It’s always clickbait. Their whole lives are click bait.

seriously Sophie is actually mad.

Monday AM: I don’t want another baby till after Disney

Monday PM: shall we have a baby? Let’s ask all our followers first. Just for attention so everyone will tell me what a good Mum I am 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
'Puts Barney down for a nap'

Films video in his bedroom

WHERE THE HELL IS BARNEY NAPPING!? In Chips bed!? Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Another "honest" chat :ROFLMAO: Another clickbait title especially after we have talked about it here. Hi Soaf 👋 Haven't watched it yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Puts Barney down for a nap' aka MummyBelle comes to take him for a walk.

Why can't she just say that? Otherwise where is he sleeping ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.