Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way Goofy Girl was Soph or Dave, she was brutal about them!! I only frequent here and the Disney thread mainly because it is what I watch most that would be on here and really I only hate SAD that much (maybe now Knappily). I am not Soph or Dave before anyone asks!

Reactions: 12
I’m going to sound thick here but who is MMM ? 😂
Vlogger called MummyMeetsMatilda. Often comments on their videos, there was one where they gave her a sarcastic reply but can’t remember when!

Reactions: 5
Vlogger called MummyMeetsMatilda. Often comments on their videos, there was one where they gave her a sarcastic reply but can’t remember when!
Yes that’s her. Although I think that after that, someone directed her our way (I can’t remember who but I remember someone from here mentioning they’d messaged her) and ever since then she’s been leaving them sassy comments on their vids, but I have a feeling she then comes over here to see what people had been saying about her.

She seems like a sweet person (so hoping it’s not her) but I’m not too keen on people who sl*g off youtubers etc on tattle, but then are always the first to leave a comment on vids with a heart.

edit: lol sorry I’m obviously on one today 😅

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh yes !! I remember her

Yes that’s her. Although I think that after that, someone directed her our way (I can’t remember who but I remember someone from here mentioning they’d messaged her) and ever since then she’s been leaving them sassy comments on their vids, but I have a feeling she then comes over here to see what people had been saying about her.

She seems like a sweet person (so hoping it’s not her) but I’m not too keen on people who sl*g off youtubers etc on tattle, but then are always the first to leave a comment on vids with a heart.

edit: lol sorry I’m obviously on one today 😅
Yes , I prefer it when people just moan here … don’t leave a bitchy comment for clout on tattle everyone 😅

Reactions: 9
Well I’ve just looked and seen Dave has hit 3000 likes on this picture. Which means Soaf had better start stocking up on wax as that’s a lot of ground to cover! 🤢View attachment 674639
Don't worry, I doubt they'll get round to it because they never stick to anything.

Where's the exciting project Sophie mentioned?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've long thought MMM is a bit two-faced. Sorry. I definitely think she's posted bitchy comments about them in one guise or another on here, whilst blowing smoke up their (generous) posteriors in the comments section on their vlogs.

Reactions: 15
The secret project must be in tomorrows slog, didn't she say all will be revealed this week?
They're getting some vile comments about Jackson right now
Yeah i've been dipping in and out on their thread, didn't the moderators get called in and some nasty comments got taken off?

Reactions: 3
The vile comments were on Youtube but there's an astonishing lack of sympathy about it.

I mean Dave and Soaf get on our tits but I'm not inhuman enough to try and blame them for (genuine) trolls. Especially if they were writing the kinds of threats to Barney that Jackson has been getting.

Dave just needs to get a job, shut up and stop acting like he's a fitness and weightloss guru and we're sound 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes !!! I noticed this too !! It was a bit odd , but if she is genuinely im going to feel so bad

She also did the recap before I was able to on this thread so maybe that’s why I was a bit salty 😂😂
OMG scandal I got sick of SAD so haven't been on here much, but I'll say doing the recap before disneys is something you just don't do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG scandal I got sick of SAD so haven't been on here much, but I'll say doing the recap before disneys is something you just don't do 😂
the good eggs on the brogan thread know it is sacrilege !! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But that Barney now claps along to the tv. The tv at 12 months old!!! Not them interacting with him, because if they were he’d of probably clapped months ago. The poor love must be so bored.
I was literally thinking this..I know baby's develop at different stages but my friends 6 month old claps back at us!

I thought goofy girl always had a lot of good points and her posts were funny. I have never suspected her of being connected to s+d...I assumed she might have got accidentally broke the rules and got banned from tattle and had to make a new account? A few times 😂

• Heart
I thought goofy girl always had a lot of good points and her posts were funny. I have never suspected her of being connected to s+d...I assumed she might have got accidentally broke the rules and got banned from tattle and had to make a new account? A few times 😂
She did seem the sort not to keep it on tattle !

Reactions: 7
I did report before..so the post got deleted.. they had previously posted a screenshot from Daves IG and the Instagram profile photo wasn't cropped out.

A week later or whatever she screenshot a comment someone had left on the little trading co Instagram after Soph did an ad for them..'saying look what this person commented' but the profile pic was the same as her screenshot Ig photo.. aka not keeping it on tattle. It used to be called darleygirl UK but even that's different now and no photo
Screenshot_20210722-122410_Instagram.jpg

Fully aware I need to get a life 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys, can you stop complaining about another thread. If there's any vile comments report them and we'll deal with it as we always do.

We spend a lot of time keeping the site running smoothly so other threads smearing us and spreading mistruths is less than helpful to say the least!

Reactions: 11
I always wondered, for example when someone asked a few threads ago for everyone to like the comment even silent readers and it seemed to get way more likes than there are active participants, if goofygirl made up a large proportion of the likes on different accounts 🤣 but nah I'm sure there genuinely is that many people just here to hate on sad. If you're here goofygirl, under any account, give us a sign! 👻

Anyway, back to slave, what does he mean "knappily knows" knows what exactly?! He still doesn't have any discipline he can't even show up to his "job" on time 99% of it
Screenshot_20210722-193527.jpg

Reactions: 6
I did report before..so the post got deleted.. they had previously posted a screenshot from Daves IG and the Instagram profile photo wasn't cropped out.

A week later or whatever she screenshot a comment someone had left on the little trading co Instagram after Soph did an ad for them..'saying look what this person commented' but the profile pic was the same as her screenshot Ig photo.. aka not keeping it on tattle. It used to be called darleygirl UK but even that's different now and no photoView attachment 674854

Fully aware I need to get a life 😬
Love the level of detectiveness on this thread !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.