Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done it purely for us, so many of us here made comments the other day about his mouth and teeth! Like come on Dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Methinks Dave is spending more time on Tattle than in the Gem.

But he is a man of leisure....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It reminds me of that Glee episode where Santana sings “Trouty mouth” about Sam …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dave, we really hate when you make reels about looking after your son...

(Trying a bit of reverse psychology here haha!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Actually tagging the coach in the ‘fitness’ reels now and he still doesn’t give a tit. Come on Dave, I’m embarrassed for you, the guy will repost you if you actually look good, not just a lard arse poncing about

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, I absolutely hated his job search real. Or his home cooked "eating as a family around the table" reel. And don't even get me started on his reel about actually wiping Barney's face while he eats.

Is it working? did it work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My all time favourite reel was 'How to be successful like me at 35!'

It included tips on things like;
- Not buying a home
- Not being able to drive
- Not being able to cook
- Not having a career or job.
- Not having any clothes
- Not having a healthy relationship with food.

BUT it did cover areas such as;
- Buying a pointless sofa for your kitchen
- How to avoid buying anything for your children
- How to put your dog before your child
- How to fake transformations on Instgram
- Regurgitating the same content from 2017!

I'm hoping he's going to be on This Morning with such great life tips and maybe, even do a tour of the UK giving motivational advice to people!

Edit - I mean, at least Dave doesn't move Barneys cot out of the way for his insta reels haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m just imagining him on the phone to his coach with tears in his eyes ‘liam; the wolves are saying you won’t repost my reels cause you hate me and think I’m a failure. Please repost me’

liam is sat there bench pressing 4000lb thinking ‘please sod off’

• Haha
My all time favourite reel was 'How to be successful like me at 35!'

It included tips on things like;
- Not buying a home
- Not being able to drive
- Not being able to cook
- Not having a career or job.
- Not having any clothes
- Not having a healthy relationship with food.

BUT it did cover areas such as;
- Buying a pointless sofa for your kitchen
- How to avoid buying anything for your children
- How to put your dog before your child
- How to fake transformations on Instgram
- Regurgitating the same content from 2017!

I'm hoping he's going to be on This Morning with such great life tips and maybe, even do a tour of the UK giving motivational advice to people!

Edit - I mean, at least Dave doesn't move Barneys cot out of the way for his insta reels haha!
I need to go watch this one, need some motivation
Might show it to my 25 year old fiance. He owns a house, has a car and has a good job for the NHS. Where did i I wrong?! 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might show it to my 25 year old fiance. He owns a house, has a car and has a good job for the NHS. Where did i I wrong?! 😔
You must be devastated, does he have a healthy bmi as well? How do you get through a day without him there shouting ‘rockstar’ at you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You must be devastated, does he have a healthy bmi as well? How do you get through a day without him there shouting ‘rockstar’ at you
Honestly, it goes both ways. I bet @Polkadot123 doesn't burp in his face all the time, spend all her money on Amish clothing or cook herself insipid stew either. Relationships are 50/50, guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey wolves!

I haven’t been on here much recently (Cos you know job, work, life aka the opposite of the beige browns)so I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously or if it’s something we all missed.

the other day on one of her stories - I think before Barneys birthday maybe she tagged some girl and said about how she loved/binged her podcast. I’m a podcast nerd so I was like I need to know what podcasts ole owl eyes is into so I downloaded the trailer. Completely forgot about it until today when I was back into London for work and was scrolling through the podcast app on the train.

well...the podcast is called “law of attraction changed my life”...I listened and this woman is as deluded as SAD. Her 2 biggest brags were;
1. She manifested her husband with a photo of him 3 years before they ever met.
2. (This is the biggie) she CHANGED the gender of her unborn child.

Just Gona let that hang in the air for a second.

now live and let live - if you want to believe in the law of attraction and you aren’t hurting anyone you crack on and live your life but this tit is damaging. You changed the gender of your unborn child. And the way she said it was so full of pride.

anyways I can see a few people think the big announcement is a pregnancy - could soph be putting all her energy into making sure she “gets it right” this time? (even typing that made me feel sick which is why I put it in quotation marks - a healthy baby is all anyone should be hoping for - just to be super clear!)

Dear lord she changed the gender of her unborn child with the power of attraction?! No doubt Sophie is doing all kinds of voodoo to get the brown eyed princess 😂😂

The law of attraction bugs me, so doesn’t surprise me this is Sophie’s new thing.
I’m sure starving children world wide envision fresh clean water all day everyday, yet it doesn’t manifest in front of them. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

goofygirl you’re so right about the theme. Looks like little miss ‘can’t wait to be a mum for this’ was defo only talking about a girly princess theme.

Daves reels actually need reported for sensitive viewing. No one should need to witness this 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, he should be ashamed of himself. All of that by 25? That's now how it works! He needs to spend the next years gaining about 20 stone and working on his 'singing voice' okay? That should balance things out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a thought, if Soaf’s ‘new project’ is disney themed.. let’s say Minnie ears (even thought they’re so overdone now), does anyone else think that it’s kind of rude because she’s basically shitting on the people who sent her those handmade ears for the honeymoon that we never saw again and she didn’t wear once? I don’t know, just wouldn’t surprise me if she did something like that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what I imagined Barneys' 'gender neutral Frozen birthday' was going to look like.

You know, over the top, lots of balloons since she made such a big deal of 'going to get the balloons.' But no, she picked up a single Olaf balloon and called that a party.

I know kids don't need extravagant parties but Barney has been working full time for them since birth and paid their bills for the last 12 months so he deserves to!

She said it was a frozen cake yet there is dinosaur bunting, dinosaur plates, dinosaur table cloth, why didn't she go full out for the dinosaur theme then!? Instead of random bleeping frozen figures on the cake?!

And of course, the bleeping family eucalyptus made an appearance.

Look at all the fuss Chip got for his first birthday....he even got a cake made from scratch! And also a party round Mummy Ratbags 🐺 :ROFLMAO:

Honestly you can't make this tit up!

(Someone get me back to work! I'm enjoying this post op sick leave but I'm bored out of my mind!!! haha!)

It's also the video she tells people to pay for her disney honeymoon!!! Using her puppies first birthday hahahahah
nah I’m sorry but this made my blood boil I am actually speechless, this left no doubt in my mind. SHE LOVES THE DOG MORE THAN SHE DOES BARNEY all that fuss she gave chip and she couldn’t even feign interest in her own sons birthday, no montage, no deliberating over what best gifts to get him (like she did with chip), no homemade cake (like chip) she is an evil wicked witch and Nana fran please come and take poor Barney to live with you, the 2 c*nts he has for parents are lower than low !

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If she is going to sell something Disney related, I’m pretty sure Disney don’t like that and will happily sue you. Especially if there are lots of people who aren’t fans of Sophie and Dave and report them for it 🤔

Reactions: 19
If she is going to sell something Disney related, I’m pretty sure Disney don’t like that and will happily sue you. Especially if there are lots of people who aren’t fans of Sophie and Dave and report them for it 🤔
Exactly. I heard the makers of Mandalorian are cracking down on knitters and crocheters selling patterns for the baby Yoda character, so I would expect Disney would be doing the same.

Reactions: 8
Omg what have I just watched!! (Daves new reel). He has seriously lost the plot. He continues to make a complete twit of himself. He thinks he’s being funny but it’s actually embarrassing …. I actually do think he’s trying desperately to go viral with these reels to either gain more followers (to IG & YouTube) or to try and “show off “ his “acting” skills to potential talent scouts. Pathetic

Reactions: 13
Oh my god I’ve just watched the reel, he is seriously unhinged, what’s got under his skin? Has Matt come off Grindr ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.