Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I think we are all looking too much into this … she is probs away on holiday or taking a break from tattle
Sometimes I post loads and then I just read depending on what shite SAD upload xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Venom

VIP Member
^Got more chance of seeing a real dinosaur than thick and thicker uploading on time !

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I think he gave up on the October weight loss journey and re started in January with his 'trainer' either way he should be at least 5/6 stone lighter by now. Soaf thinks he looks amazing tho, i think she needs a trip to Specsavers!
He gave up on something, are you sure? That doesn't sound like the Browns at all?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

I cannot believe a 35 year old man would just up and leave his wife and baby son for the same old role he's done a thousand times that wouldn't help him develop his career. Most of his wage will be spent boarding in London/ travelling. You NEVER get this time back to see your child grow. I have so much respect for families who cope with a partner in the forces, nhs, making a real change and supporting their families but Dave winds me up. They shouldn't have had a baby.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I can't believe they can't even be bothered to post that they have no video. I wish their idiot fans would wake up and smell the coffee. How little they care about them, the people who pay their bills.
There’s only so many times you can say excuses like Barney is ill or they had a bug, or they have an interview without it really starting to sound like they are crying “Wolf” 🐺

• Haha

PatsyDo

His shape has changed but to be honest he has such a long way to go that I feel he is celebrating success far too soon! He is still seriously overweight and I have doubts that he will keep this weight off for good. I reckon a 2 week blow out over Christmas (or Disney in Feb) & he can easily pack on a couple of stone. As discussed here before, we all think Dave is a secret binge eater and if his weight can fluctuate by 5lbs in one day then that weight will go back on so easily. He probably notices a difference himself and hence his confidence has gone through the roof which is going to backfire on him pretty soon. About 3 yrs ago my MIL lost 5.5 stone over a 12 mth period doing WW - she was almost 70 at this point and her confidence rocketed but not in a nice way, it was basically cringy. Although we were really proud of her and pleased for her she absolutely drove us mental - even doing a little dance for people when they complimented her on her weight loss 🤣
Dave actually thinks he is some sexy muscular hunk but all I see when I look at tonight’s thumbnail is a hairy arse crack and I don’t just mean his chest! 😬

• Haha

Jillbean3000

He’s definitely reading here and trolling on reels, the constant uploads, the lip thing. All attention on him is good attention and feeding his ego. He’s doing it on purpose so we leave his god like queen alone and let the heat be in him for a while. He’s taking one for the team probably because he got an ear bashing from Soaf after she dropped Barney and her family stopped talking to her.
Dave is putting the spotlight on himself whilst she is worming away on something in the background.
what’s the manipulative witch up too?

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single thing.

Until Dave posts a side by side scale photo, I will never believe it.

22 stone!? There is no way that man is 22 stone and has miraculously lost 9lbs in a week where he has eaten absolute shit constantly.

He's 10000000% lying to Liam.

So funny how it has taken 8 months to lose 35 lbs but he's now miraculously lost 9lbs in a week!? Fuck off.

And Daves average calorie allowance is 2200 a day!!! Jesus.

• Heart
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I skipped through the ‘we have to walk about the wolves’ video but I had to turn it off when she said Barney wasn’t on form. A 1 year old not acting for the camera to sell his life to YouTube, even though he didn’t consent. Pure disgusting, anyone who exploits their kids should be ashamed, never mind being overweight, jobless tramps

• Sad

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Just because they plaster their son all over the internet doesn't mean everyone wants their kids online ffs. How hard is it to blur out the children's faces? So disrespectful. If i ever see a vlogger aiming a camera at my child the footage would never see the light of day.

Also, formula still, the jumperoo? She loves keeping him as baby like as long as possible. I get it, it's sad to see how fast they grow but come on, he'll be 2 and still bouncing in that thing so soaf can browse asos.

• Sad
  • Angry

Tootsietop

Full time YouTubers, but spend a day out eating ice cream (after sickness bug no less!) Instead of making sure you don't miss the second of three videos a week.
Imaggggggine.

HANG ON, DIDNT SHE SAY IN HER WINDSOR VLOG THAT BARNEY DOESNT LIKE ICE CREAM?!?!

Dave said there'd be a vlog on Wednesday on his stories "you'll see on the vlog toniight" he said... then no vlog.
Sophie was in bed talking about being ill yesterday.. so she's obviously gone to the ice cream place today.
On her recent instagram post she says you'll see what they got up to at the ice cream place TONIGHT. Meaning tonight's vlog is today. I can't imagine them combining two vlogs. So I'm gonna throw it out there and assume they never actually had a vlog to upload on weds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Changing Disney hotels?

The work shy bastards don't deserve to say in a tent never mind upgrading hotels.

Are they for real?

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Well I’ve just looked and seen Dave has hit 3000 likes on this picture. Which means Soaf had better start stocking up on wax as that’s a lot of ground to cover! 🤢
D8D16772-3111-4979-9C07-702BBF4C85E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Mrguins

Yet again Soph’s on instagram showing Barney dumped in front of the tv. Do they ever do anything to help his development?

I was watching Flying The Nests latest vlog last night and all I could think was how far advanced their wee girl is compared to Barney. She’s only a month older than him and can recognise flash cards and identify objects/animals and point them out when asked. I know you shouldn’t compare kids but it just blow my mind. Barney always just has a glazed, vacant look about him.

• Sad

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
You must be devastated, does he have a healthy bmi as well? How do you get through a day without him there shouting ‘rockstar’ at you
Honestly, it goes both ways. I bet @Polkadot123 doesn't burp in his face all the time, spend all her money on Amish clothing or cook herself insipid stew either. Relationships are 50/50, guys.

• Haha
  • Heart