Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair when we were looking CS was not much more expensive than Art of Animation or Pop both of those are generally considered almost value plus resorts especially now they have the skyliner nearby. BUT they still work out to be cheaper overall. For me I wanted to stay at a moderate as I am a self confessed hotel snob to a certain extent but we don't have children and actually a less family friendly resort sounds lush and more importantly we can afford it so we treated ourselves. PO is not all it's cracked up to be in my opinion, we stayed at French Quarter and it was not in my mind a moderate at all.

Yeah I thought that sounded a bargain!

Reactions: 1
Apolgies I mean hotel only, not including park tickets.

Ours is £1800, staying at All star movies in August 2022, theirs is £3600 minimum to stay at Port Orleans in Feb 2022 (hotel only, not including park tickets). So that's double. Ours is a family of 4, theirs is 2 adults and an infant. It's insanity!!!!

Reactions: 3

Baby led weaning is the opposite of pouch feeding.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for replying hope you have a lovely time when you go

Can you include "by not paying any taxes"

Reactions: 5
Hello folks! I go away for 2 days to enjoy our little newborn bubble and there's been a full on conspiracy theory, what gives
I thought I had to jump on here because I have without even thinking put on Moana to watch with baby Thomas whilst I try and nap
No reels from dave for 6 days, waiting for an entry next week saying he's joined herbal life tbh

Reactions: 26
We’ve ambitiously booked for 10 nights in December it’s my partners 30th and we’ve gone for pop century. usually we’d stay moderate but we thought it’s a last minute decision, Covid May postpone it so let’s just book a value to get there. Disney service is Disney service. It’s still costing us just over £3000 including tickets and flights so I don’t see how people turn there noses up at value it’s a holiday that is out of reach for a lot of people.

Reactions: 12
Soaf blatantly doesn’t want to give up on formula feeding yet because they aren’t always giving him 3 meals a day. That’s my theory. I have a 9 month old and I know how much hard work it is to put 3 meals on the table for your baby, just a lot of prep work etc. So I reckon when her or Dave cba to make him something or sit and pouch feed they just give him a bottle instead.
Honestly it worries me the lack of encouragement they give Barney to develop his skills. My bubs was a combo of baby led weaning and spoon fed but apart from yoghurt and weetabix in the morning almost exclusively feeds himself now. It’s a skill they have to persevere with but these two seem to lazy to help Barney do anything. I feel like starting school will be tough if he’s not been encouraged to do things that other kids have. Esp if they don’t expose him to other kids through nursery etc.

Reactions: 16
But he is 1 so can just have part of whatever 3 meals a day Soph has or even the 25 meals a day the Beast eats

Reactions: 8
I think you are 100% spot on.

Weve all seen how chaotic they all eat and never eat together as a family around the table so I imagine they give him ‘finger food’ that he flings around the kitchen but still gets nutrients from formula.
The fact they don’t even let him try to use any Cutlery is a bit weird.

As long as he isn’t having to eat mouldy Soaf Stew though, it might be better for him!

In relation to WDW, staying at a value resort is like staying at a fucking palace compared to staying at their beige bungalow so god knows why they turn their nose up at it! I can’t wait for it! I’d rather have fun at a value than have no holiday at all because Disney is getting insanely expensive and two work shy morons who can’t even do social media right aren’t going to be able to pop there whenever they want anytime soon once the price hikes hit even more!!!

They’ve been silent on socials so she’s probably still fuming about the fact at nearly a year, she might have to take care of her own son.

Can you include "by not paying any taxes"
Yasss please can this be added by whoever creates the poll!!!

Reactions: 10
But he is 1 so can just have part of whatever 3 meals a day Soph has or even the 25 meals a day the Beast eats
I don’t think Barney would enjoy Soaf’s salty stew, salty Mac and cheese or Dave’s protein pizza/bagel though (not euphemisms btw!)

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow hannahkelekal7 on insta? I don't but her reels have shown on my suggestions a few times and her husband reminds me of dave so much. Sickly love and fake compliments. Theres is clearly staged for reels though whereas dave is just fake

Oh cringey

Woooo I wonder what vlog day surprises us with today. Random but has anyone seen that MMM lady’s recent video I’m literally bawling my eyes out, if only Soph the Sloth was as content with her baby as this family is, I’d actually maybe be interested. So looking forward to Barney being a rebel toddler and getting revenge. Also, god forbid if they have a baby girl because he will be put in the doghouse for sure. Probably be made to sleep in the GEM.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine it's been a weekend full of;
- Soaf eating takeaways out of spite to Dave.
- Soaf dropping Barney off at the Grandparents so she can rage shop.
- Dave hiding in the GEM.

Overall absolute carnage.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.