Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I had two maccy ds last week, mostly sensible then rest of the week and put on 2lb. How much is he actually eating?

Reactions: 4

Venom

VIP Member
They blatantly can’t go out into the garden because:
1. Dave hasn’t mowed the lawn for well over a month (since that time he lied about doing 20k steps whilst mowing it).
2. Dave CAN’T mow the lawn because they blatantly let Chip sh*t anywhere and don’t clean it up. So it’s too risky to mow now. 🤮
3. I reckon they’re overlooked by neighbours and so don’t want to be spotted, hence why they’re hiding inside constantly
Dave's not exactly hard to miss 😂 I really need to catch up on this thread !

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the shit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
Hope little one makes an appearance soon!

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
I still love her though! I don't think she broke rules she went back to live with her family during lockdown (in a mansion but hey)
It was Christmas where they were supposed to stay in London but magically all go the train to their countryside manor! 👀

disneys

VIP Member
hmmm … didn’t she eat a lot of banana bread and bananas when she was pregnant with Barney ??

disneys

VIP Member
THIS!
Last time we went in late March we packed summer clothes (dresses/play suits/sandals) as we usually go in September so I just chucked all my usual stuff in, but it was FREEZING! I ended up buying two tops and practically living in my hoodie and jeans and two other layers the entire week.
Bet Barney will be put in T-shirt and shorts and it’ll be like 14degrees. But as long as Dave has his two T-shirt’s and Soaf and her big ol’ conk have yet another ugly sack to wear THEY’LL be fine obvs.
(Although I want to point out that ive been in feb back in 2015 and we did have a couple of really hot days. But we all know Soaf and Dave won’t think to pack a couple of changes of clothes in case the weather turns for him).
That’s exactly what I was saying !! For the most part it looks cold in Feb tbh

rummynose

I too dont know how they could ever justify doing it but their recent vlogs and ig shitshows proof how disillusioned they are so i just wouldnt put anything past them lately

deejvillage

VIP Member
When he went away before for an audition they made such a song and dance of it!
I did comment to my wife, is this a acting job or a normal job as I am surprised this hasn't been mentioned before, of course it could all be :poop:

Ch21

Chatty Member
I was advised by my health visitor that babies can begin weaning from 6 months but still get the majority of their nutrition from formula/breast milk. She also said that any food from 6 months to 12 months is more for experimentation than actual nutrition :)
Obviously people have received different advise but this is what I was advised for my 9 month old :)
But he’s over one now

Donald73

VIP Member
I wasn’t meaning to cause any offence with the fingers thing, it’s more that you can see especially in relation to her body shape and compared to her mother and siblings, hers definitely look like fingers that get not a lot of use (apart from flicking through ASOS pages of course) and I bet she hasn’t got one single callus either. I know we all work hard, she doesn’t at all.

@Disneylifeonly I too was induced and it went really well, my little man took his sweet time as it started on Friday and he was born in the early hours of the Sunday morning. All the very best of luck with yours - my major recommendations are fluffy socks (even in this heat hospitals notoriously cause cold feet) and to bring a bag of change for payphones/vending machines and a good book or two as well.

disneys

VIP Member
I reckon dave could have a heart attack and be physically told by the doctors that he has had a heart attack because of his weight and the pressure its putting on his heart and he would just say they were wrong and that he was a bodybuilder so its pure muscle
More fool him when it does happen, hope he's been smart enough to take out life insurance for Barneys sake
I’ve been thinking about you today - any sign of baby boy ??

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
YouTube was born when I was 7, and I’m still not into it. Never really used it.
also the family have had a tummy bug and I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days from being stuck over a toilet every half hour. Wtf is he eating to put on 5lb in a day?!
To be fair , last time I had a stomach bug I lost 7lbs in 2 days ! because you can’t keep anything down , you take in no calories and still burn your usual ones so you’re bound to lose weight … and you’re basically “empty” ! Doesn’t matter what you normally eat

However it’s obviously really unsustainable weight loss (hence why these laxative shit yourself diets are so crap) as within a week of eating normally I’d put it back on

• Heart

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Although his reels are highly irritating hes doing more work than Soaf. Would be funny if he brought back his channel and it was more successful.
God I would not call that work 💀 the world does not need it.. but yeah.. I have no idea how they're making money at the moment.