Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S1920

VIP Member
I went in Feb a long time ago (90s) and I only wore sunmer stuff and swimming stuff etc. Although I was young so I wasn't out late into the evening.

Reactions: 3

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Sorry to go off subject , is your holiday for two weeks and if so roughly what month are you looking at? Disney tickets for two weeks alone are nearly £1800 for 2 adults and 2 kids.
we had to cancel our holiday last year to Florida and Disney so trying to rebook and prices are so high.
welcome back by the way!! 😂
Apolgies I mean hotel only, not including park tickets.

Ours is £1800, staying at All star movies in August 2022, theirs is £3600 minimum to stay at Port Orleans in Feb 2022 (hotel only, not including park tickets). So that's double. Ours is a family of 4, theirs is 2 adults and an infant. It's insanity!!!!

Chadders312

Chatty Member
The secret project must be in tomorrows slog, didn't she say all will be revealed this week?
They're getting some vile comments about Jackson right now
Yeah i've been dipping in and out on their thread, didn't the moderators get called in and some nasty comments got taken off?

Babyshark

VIP Member
And the thing is about zoe and alfie, they have other jobs as well, they have successful merch stores, books, blogs etc, these two literally just had their 3 videos a week and that's it
A lot of these guys have worked hard. And they also appreciate the fact that it probably won’t last forever so they have invested. These 2 just prattle on about Disney!!! I wonder if they’ve factored in the cost of flights ✈🤔

• Heart

Checkingin

Totally off topic, but have they got safety gates yet? My boy twin started to crawl bits and bobs a couple of days ago and today has suddenly mastered it , so I've had to get a few for next day delivery, one for the bottom of the stairs(they don't have run of upstairs, I've made my living room half playroom despite #aesthetics), one for the kitchen and one for the back door... alongside having to order a new bloody car seat (he's a very slight 10 month old, which tells me barney has probably outgrown the Doona 👀)
Just thought they'd at least have one on the kitchen or his bedroom so he can crawl around safely or play and not be trampled by the dog.
I was wondering about the doona too 0-12months but like the side cot will probably get used untill there called out on the safety aspect of it

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Slave will have been expecting treble the viewing figures for that slog 😆 egomaniac. I’m not going to watch it.

Venom

VIP Member
It was unreal!

Also, what an ideal place to take a young family!!! Whilst I was there, there were so many young families and I kept thinking how much more suitable it would have been for Barney rather than shitty Windsor/Legoland!!
Perfect for families but for adults - We always go the music weekends it’s such a scream !

Spinmum

Chatty Member
No daily reel from Dave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the shit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
oh bless you in this heat! 🤞🏻 He makes an appearance soon! X (your little one, not dave )

kazizzle

VIP Member
I’m sure we’ve beaten this 25K steps thing to death by now, but I feel obligated to mention that I went to Disneyland (California) on Saturday and walked back and forth between TWO parks several times, plus Downtown Disney, AND walked the entire tram route to get to and from the parking structure, and you know how many steps I totaled? 26,000.
So jealous! I loved Disneyland. Keep being really torn on whether I want to go there or to WDW when travel opens back up again.

Don't know if this has already been shared but I saw this and it mad me think of poor Barney!

Sophie and Dave seriously need to watch this.

Reactions: 2