Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Not always, February weather can vary. I bet they don't pack appropriately either way
THIS!
Last time we went in late March we packed summer clothes (dresses/play suits/sandals) as we usually go in September so I just chucked all my usual stuff in, but it was FREEZING! I ended up buying two tops and practically living in my hoodie and jeans and two other layers the entire week.
Bet Barney will be put in T-shirt and shorts and it’ll be like 14degrees. But as long as Dave has his two T-shirt’s and Soaf and her big ol’ conk have yet another ugly sack to wear THEY’LL be fine obvs.
(Although I want to point out that ive been in feb back in 2015 and we did have a couple of really hot days. But we all know Soaf and Dave won’t think to pack a couple of changes of clothes in case the weather turns for him).

Reactions: 5

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
So Dave is now 320lbs aka 22.8 stone...

compared to this other pic from 2018.... in 3 years he’s barely lost anything
I’m no expert but why does he weigh every day?? I find that so strange. Surely it would be better to weigh once a week and the same time every week in the same clothing or no clothes (🤢) so it’s accurate? Maybe his teen coach knows something I don’t lol

Jess89

VIP Member
I just skimmed through it. Was mostly her telling Chip to stop trying to get at everything 🙈

• Haha

Luisa18

Chatty Member
They were gifted an engagement ring by beaverbrooks. She couldn’t wait to ditch the small ring Dave got her, for a big shiny diamond.
this isn’t me shaming Dave for only getting her a small diamond, my engagement ring is tiny, but it’s all my now husband could afford at the time and it’s what he picked, it’s sentimental. Soaf just saw a payday and a shiny ring.

edited because I didn’t finish my sentence 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is it wrong that I’m glad it’s a cluster? I was thinking it was a big shiny rock.

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
We stayed at Riverside when my wee girl was 3. It was nice, but probably more for grown ups than kids. I’d happily stay at a value in the future, especially with Pop by the skyliner and a lot of renovations happened in recent years.
I’ve looked at Disney 2022 and i couldn’t justify the prices at this time and so much still unknown - and that’s just the values.

And I’d love to comment this on their YouTube / Instagram however it would be an instant blocking. There’s no room for debate in these 2s lives 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Yet again Soph’s on instagram showing Barney dumped in front of the tv. Do they ever do anything to help his development?

I was watching Flying The Nests latest vlog last night and all I could think was how far advanced their wee girl is compared to Barney. She’s only a month older than him and can recognise flash cards and identify objects/animals and point them out when asked. I know you shouldn’t compare kids but it just blow my mind. Barney always just has a glazed, vacant look about him.
Yes, I love Stephen, Jess and little Hunter but the difference between the two families amazes me. Both full time youtubers, but Stephen and Jess actually put the work in to make it a success. I just don’t understand how Soaf and Dave sustain themselves week to week.
Hunter is a beautiful little girl and even watching some of their vlogs from 2/3 months ago, she seems far more advanced than poor Barney.

disneys

VIP Member
I’m worried about them being in the Florida heat with little Barney, they’d need to stay on top of his sun cream especially as he’s a gorgeous little ginger. I can’t imagine them being particularly careful about him not getting heat stroke 😞
They are going in Feb (allegedly) so will only be 20 degrees , do agree they need to be on top of his sun cream though

deejvillage

VIP Member
YouTube was born when I was 7, and I’m still not into it. Never really used it.
also the family have had a tummy bug and I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days from being stuck over a toilet every half hour. Wtf is he eating to put on 5lb in a day?!
🤫 Oh Jesus, I was older than you are now when YouTube was born 😔 Just going off to polish my zimmer frame!

• Heart

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I said in the Brogan post recently that I love a good haul video.

I didn't love this one. 😂 But hey at least Barney got a single (1) toy this time.

Tootsietop

Surely they can have him drink cow’s milk now he is one?
My twins are both allergic to CMP, they've had to have bottles made to a certain temp and no pre made anything for the past 10 months... how would they have coped if barney had Cmpa?!

Sybil

Chatty Member
I'm not a mum but shouldn't barney be off 6 month bottles by now and eating and drinking just normal everyday stuff like water really weak juice etc and just a bottle at bed time
I was advised by my health visitor that babies can begin weaning from 6 months but still get the majority of their nutrition from formula/breast milk. She also said that any food from 6 months to 12 months is more for experimentation than actual nutrition :)
Obviously people have received different advise but this is what I was advised for my 9 month old :)

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I too dont know how they could ever justify doing it but their recent vlogs and ig shitshows proof how disillusioned they are so i just wouldnt put anything past them lately
Oh i know and the worst thing is some of the deluded flamily would actually sign up 😢

• Angry

barkleyblue

If it is and she's been banned she probably couldn't admit it now hahaha I think it's quite hilarious but I would like to know she's ok, she really kept the threads alive and moving fast!
I just now figured out who goofygirl is (was). Yeah, she really pushed the boundaries at times but she was so entertaining!

So after a long long labour and the need for interjection
Thomas William Craig is here
He's so beautiful!!

• Heart