Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User_name_100

Hi all!

Long time no see.

I took a few months off here and from watching S&D, however I bet not much has changed.

I've just watched their latest vlog and see they're off to Disney world...

Reactions: 4

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I wonder what it could be - let’s hope it comes to fruition this time rather than being hype for nothing like last time.

deejvillage

VIP Member
I don't get it though, there are so many videos of his weight loss journey before and after Christmas. Just shows how much they are full of crap to be honest.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Where has GoofyGirl gone??? Random I know but I'm so used to seeing her funny comments on here, but she's not been on the last few pages ❤
i hope she’s ok! She’s not been “seen” on tattle since Sunday morning 🥴

deejvillage

VIP Member
Ok having a look at the official website for London, Dave isn't listed in the main cast nor the understudies. He could be in the "creatives" list which is yet to be announced. The play is also booking UNTIL Jan 2022 so he might still be going to WDW (damn it!) if he is in it.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I've not stopped thinking about goofygirl since last night when I read that post! Hope she's ok and not being held captive in a Gem by big Dave 🥺
i think she mentioned she was on sick leave and couldn’t wait to get back to work, but I didn’t get the impression it was this soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

@goofygirlDLP9999 do you need rescuing from the gem? 😱

Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!
ooh yes! Isn’t she being induced today? Hope her little fella arrives safe and sound

S1920

VIP Member
The thing is, surely since Soaf allegedly attends two 'baby groups per week' she would look around the room with her GIANT OWL EYES and see what the other babies are being fed with and look at her own bottles and be like ...Oh.

But like with so many things, Barney is more of a chore to Soaf and so the longer she can ignore things, the more likely she will.
Like she did with;
Tummy Time
Weaning
'Baby Led Weaning' aka pouch feeding
Putting him in any kind of outfit that wasn't a sleepsuit
Taking him out
'Swimming'
Soft Play

When do you ever see her or Dave just sitting and playing with Barney ever? They have filmed their life pretty much daily since he was born yet when have you ever seen Dave especially sit and properly play or encourage him to walk?

Baby led weaning is the opposite of pouch feeding.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Woooo I wonder what vlog day surprises us with today. Random but has anyone seen that MMM lady’s recent video I’m literally bawling my eyes out, if only Soph the Sloth was as content with her baby as this family is, I’d actually maybe be interested. So looking forward to Barney being a rebel toddler and getting revenge. Also, god forbid if they have a baby girl because he will be put in the doghouse for sure. Probably be made to sleep in the GEM.

summer099

Chatty Member
Hey, I've missed a few pages on each threat sometimes because of my busy work schedule, but can someone tell me what's happened between Sophie and her family? How do people know they've fallen out? I've seen a few comments now here & there about them falling out, family not happy etc? I want the goss lol

Donald73

VIP Member
My twins are both allergic to CMP, they've had to have bottles made to a certain temp and no pre made anything for the past 10 months... how would they have coped if barney had Cmpa?!
When I was a baby I was allergic to all formula, my mam had to give me watered down cow milk from birth - I was her cheapest baby! When my own lad was a baby he was breastfed exclusively, started weaning from 6 months in tandem with night feeds and discovered he was allergic to both all dairy and to egg. I had him on alternatives then, stopped BF at about 15 months and he outgrew the allergies thankfully. Just wasn’t sure but thought cow’s milk could be given now for Barney?