Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barkleyblue

Doesn't it seem like this thread has been quieter than usual? I wonder if a whole group of members were blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
Is it just me or do they seem quite independent/disconnected from eachother on social at the moment? Like a seperated couple
Oh it’ll be a sympathy building exercise or Sophie’s gone to her mums and Dave hasn’t been invited

deejvillage

VIP Member
Quote of this vlog, “don’t get excited, it’s not that kind of saucy” I wasn’t even thinking it as you held your jar of Lloyd Grosman up Sophie - but thanks for making me a tiny little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of the turkey blaster getting retired 🤮🤦‍♀️
Oh yeah I forgot that, who would think that anyone could get anything "saucy" from B&M or Home Bargains?

Haha Dave do a real job. That made me lol
You're right...silly me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

UMFood

I love Emma Angeline (non disney), , shes SO middle class but doesn't hide it and actually creates really fun useful videos. Clearly works hard on her videos and the editing is amazing.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!
Good luck!!!!!! 💕🙌

Checkingin

Retweeted by Dave-
Is this the “weird work thing” Sophie mentioned
Stating werid as in unpaid but hoping to get some after work from it or add to acting Cv.
If so Sophie’s probably fuming he’ll be going away for no pay
But Dave probably sees it as an opportunity to get away from the beige bungalow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
He wrote it like his trainer had a wobble though? He wrote "he had a bit of a wobble"

He wrote it like his trainer had a wobble though? He wrote "he had a bit of a wobble"

Baby update - getting induced on Wednesday!!! Ahhh!!!!
Massive good luck. I've been induced twice with 2 COMPLETELY different experiences both times. Here if you need a chat about it xxx

Last edited: